over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH unusual side effects, Fake?

cashrolling

Registered
Good day, I'm concerned about my Jintropin. I have used it from the same source for the past 10months, always good, felt it, carpel tunnel and all the good stuff. Come the last 2 batches and i get a strange side effect. Few hours after injection (3.3iu) i get very anxious, like overdose in caffeine, i can't sleep and i can feel my heart beeting stronger and faster. All this last for a while day! I try stop and after 2 days I'm back to normal. Try another bottle and same thing happened. So is this normal? I doubt it. What the hell is in that bottle? Or could this be a normal reaction as maybe I'm more stressed than usual? Here the pics....but even the other ones that were good did look the same...

Attachments

• 20230514_081000.jpg
    20230514_081000.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 44
Good day, I'm concerned about my Jintropin. I have used it from the same source for the past 10months, always good, felt it, carpel tunnel and all the good stuff. Come the last 2 batches and i get a strange side effect. Few hours after injection (3.3iu) i get very anxious, like overdose in caffeine, i can't sleep and i can feel my heart beeting stronger and faster. All this last for a while day! I try stop and after 2 days I'm back to normal. Try another bottle and same thing happened. So is this normal? I doubt it. What the hell is in that bottle? Or could this be a normal reaction as maybe I'm more stressed than usual? Here the pics....but even the other ones that were good did look the same...
The same happened to me in the past. I used gh for awhile with no issues. Then out if nowhere my heart rate shot up about 20bpm shortly after injecting. I didn’t think it was the gh that was causing this because I never had a problem in the past. I was only using 3 ius/day. I did do a igf test and my score was 400 so it definitely was gh. It turns out I was hypothyroid and my free T4 was low and TSH was high. I would do blood work and check thyroid. If low I would try adding 50mcg T4/day. Just to add, many members here have complained about high heart rate from gh

The same happened to me in the past. I used gh for awhile with no issues. Then out if nowhere my heart rate shot up about 20bpm shortly after injecting. I didn’t think it was the gh that was causing this because I never had a problem in the past. I was only using 3 ius/day. I did do a igf test and my score was 400 so it definitely was gh. It turns out I was hypothyroid and my free T4 was low and TSH was high. I would do blood work and check thyroid. If low I would try adding 50mcg T4/day. Just to add, many members here have complained about high heart rate from gh
Wow. Didn't think about that.. thanks. Did the t4 solved the problem?

The only sides I’ve experienced are extreme sleepiness after injection for one batch and of course face bloat. Never any kind of heart race or anxiety though.

I get tachycardia from HGH too

Was on GH for many years. I had gotten this side effect depending on what other gear I was on. I was on cycle with Tren and I got this side effect really bad with the Old RIPs from Provider, so I had to wait until I was off cycle.

This happens to me also with good hgh. I get heart rate speeding up while trying to sleep and bad anxiety, so that I can't sleep at night.
I messed around and tried to make it work but it got bad and I just stopped using the hgh.

Having anxiety issues on a brand of hgh that I have used last summer. This batch of hgh for some reason gives me horrible anxiety and some dizziness. Not sure if it is low blood sugar...didn't have these side effects last summer. I started at 1iu down to 0.8iu to now 0.5iu. Still getting anxiety. I'm trying to push through...this will be end of Wk 3.

Same thing happened to me 3 months ago with a chinese hgh...i still can't explain it

I'm on thyroid medication and I didn't take medication today along with no gh. Only thing that was administered was my trt dosage. Mike036 your definitely onto something. I did read a article about gh could potentially lower T4 and increase T3. Just my observation some people can potentially experience effects of hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism when on gh. I believe in my case I'm experiencing hyperthyroidism which is causing secondary effects of hypoglycemia. For example ate big dinner yesterday @ 1730hrs and 1hr later my blood sugar was already at 98. Side effects of hyperthyroidism for me are the following: Low blood sugar, eating every 1hr to 1.5hrs i burn through food fast and it gets annoying, dizziness, anxiety, insomnia, body temp heats up when I'm asleep almost sweating to certain point till I remove bed covers off me, general feeling of not feeling good, brain fog, unable to concentrate, shitting like 4 or 5 times a day--pardon my language.

Same thing happened to me with the last batch of Jins from SB(whose no longer on here)..Heart palpitations,racing heart like crazy and horrible head rushes when standing up ...It was driving me crazy..I thought my body was getting messed up and then I realized we are all having issues with Jins and china GH....Im sure someone will figure it out ..Maybe they are adding Insulin to it ...I know that was speculated in the past ..
Its been hard finding good Jins without weird side effects ...

Its been 8 wks so far on gh. Most of the side effects are gone. It was a rough ride. The water retention / bloat is easing up alittle.

Did anybody ever figure out what was going on with the china GH batches ??So many people had weird side effects I know ...

I had enough of novotrop. Never really found out what was causing all the side effects. The water retention was horrible, dizziness, anxiety etc...I tried a different source and it's night and day comparison. No dizziness, no anxiety, no extreme hunger or eating every 1.5hrs due to blood sugar dropping, very little water retention. My opinion - dimer could have been high. Gh could have have been cut with MK-677, Ghrp etc... I know now exactly how good gh feels like now.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws