over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Use When Sick

Viking55

Registered
Aloha PM,

I came down with very sore throat, hacking cough, thick green gunk, runny nose, and just feeling like shit on Tuesday.

Been running HRT with TC in small doses weekly, and 1-2 iu's of HGH daily.

On Wednesday I decided to up my does of HGH to 2 iu's every 3-4 hours. This morning when I woke up I was 90% better!

Growth protocol was the only change I made.

Wondering if other PM members have upped the HGH use when sick, and did it help?

A hui ho,
V

I almost never get sick when using GH.

I believe GH absolutely boosts immunity. I have never been sick running and been around countless people with colds and the flu. Still yet to get sick. (Knock on wood) three times my girlfriend was very sick, once with the flu, twice a bad head cold and I was with her. Never caught it. I was sure I would each time. We kissed, made out, the whole nine yards.

Odd you say this. Ever since I jumped on sero again I've not been sick. And I always get sick. I'm on 9iu and was on 18 for a month

I also agree it boosts immunity. The problem with me though if I dose hgh (like I did recently due to my lower back) I just get really tired so if I am sick I just want to lay there and do nothing. But if you don't get fatigue like that I think what you done is a great way to speed up the recovery process.

I believe GH helps many times with flu and boosting my immune system.

"Studies conducted by Dr. Keith Kelley, along with others, have shown that by replenishing the body’s levels of HGH, the immune system:

Manufactures new antibodies
Stimulates bacteria fighting macrophages
Increases production of T-cell and Interleukin2
Increases erythropoiesis
Increases maturation of neutrophils
Increases and intensifies the production of new red blood cells
Increases production of white blood cells that fight disease.
A strengthened immune system is one of the most important benefits that HGH therapy offers."
Does HGH Increase Immune System FunctionHGH: All You Need To Know About Human Growth Hormone

I believe GH helps many times with flu and boosting my immune system.

"Studies conducted by Dr. Keith Kelley, along with others, have shown that by replenishing the body’s levels of HGH, the immune system:

Manufactures new antibodies
Stimulates bacteria fighting macrophages
Increases production of T-cell and Interleukin2
Increases erythropoiesis
Increases maturation of neutrophils
Increases and intensifies the production of new red blood cells
Increases production of white blood cells that fight disease.
A strengthened immune system is one of the most important benefits that HGH therapy offers."
Does HGH Increase Immune System FunctionHGH: All You Need To Know About Human Growth Hormone

Might partially explain why the elderly are more apt to get seriously ill since their immune systems aren't very strong. Surely not much GH in the system when you are really old.

You guys might also be getting more quantity, and more improved sleep quality from GH use :) which is great for your immune system

GH injections will probably boost immunity either way because you are injecting a foreign substance into your body.

Aloha,

Mahalo's saffire for the study!

I too believe that keeping one's HGH levels up enhances the body's ability to fight off various sicknesses, recover quicker from being sick, as well as healing from injuries and surgeries.

For the three surgeries I have had, HGH use was increased significantly pre and post surgery. Big difference in the speed of recovery and healing.

A hui ho,
V

I also agree it boosts immunity. The problem with me though if I dose hgh (like I did recently due to my lower back) I just get really tired so if I am sick I just want to lay there and do nothing. But if you don't get fatigue like that I think what you done is a great way to speed up the recovery process.

I take it post workout at night 3 days a week now. This way who cares if you’re lethargic because you’re done working out and will sleep soon.

Question for the GH experts here:

Obviously you want to wait 30 - 45 minutes to eat after taking GH, but what about drinking a fiber shake? Just pure fiber, nothing else. Should you wait 30 - 45 minutes before consuming that as well?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131