advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Useless Fat burner according to Taeian?

He seems right on deca only not causing hair miniaturization. This is my first year I did not do trt, finasteride between " blasts" and currently doing Deca , 30 mgs sub q most days. Today did like 10-15 mgs but only did abs soo...

But yeah deca only cycle have worked out well for me. Maybe throw in 10 mgs dbol... But to each their own...did a EQ solo and 10 mgs dbol cycle , it's all about what you want... Want to keep your hair? Low androgenic stuff, Deca solo is best. Hair products.... Finasteride used it with test but finding the sweet spot of keeping hair and enough libido to function ... So Deca only and libidos fine.

Anyways GH is useful for keeping GH levels optimal, as we get older. That's a useful tool . And yes slin for insulin resistance, nothing new here.

I wouldn't take his advice on muscle building just like I wouldn't take the advice of about 80% of this boards CURRENTLY! (you are part of the 20%).

My comment you agree with although you don't like the guy providing the content, but GH has no DIRECT anabolic effect!
Exactly, it isn't directly anabolic but it is indirectly so it's really just a matter of semantics...

He seems right on deca only not causing hair miniaturization. This is my first year I did not do trt, finasteride between " blasts" and currently doing Deca , 30 mgs sub q most days. Today did like 10-15 mgs but only did abs soo...

But yeah deca only cycle have worked out well for me. Maybe throw in 10 mgs dbol... But to each their own...did a EQ solo and 10 mgs dbol cycle , it's all about what you want... Want to keep your hair? Low androgenic stuff, Deca solo is best. Hair products.... Finasteride used it with test but finding the sweet spot of keeping hair and enough libido to function ... So Deca only and libidos fine.

Anyways GH is useful for keeping GH levels optimal, as we get older. That's a useful tool . And yes slin for insulin resistance, nothing new here.
bro show you how many muscles you have built on it ...

Well.. gh increases igf.. igf is responsible for muscle growth.. so indirectly gh grows muscle.. that can't be denied.. now take take gh alone and rely strictly on igf increases for growth and you will be disappointed... its just another brick you can put in the wall.. but it does have good effects on tendon skin etc.. fat burning ? I never got much of that..

Okay slight change in topic @luki7788 @b-boy these 6 week blast cycle then off 4 weeks repeat. Obviously from Taien, bullshit theory with 90% of gains stopping at 6 week mark ? I stay on year round but cruising now. Interested in your responses. Do you want me to link another article? Lol

Okay slight change in topic @luki7788 @b-boy these 6 week blast cycle then off 4 weeks repeat. Obviously from Taien, bullshit theory with 90% of gains stopping at 6 week mark ? I stay on year round but cruising now. Interested in your responses. Do you want me to link another article? Lol
total bulshit - for the first 6 weeks the only thing you add is a little muscle and the rest is glycogen and general filling after this time you are fully loaded and the progress seems to be negligible because to build muscles you need months not weeks - moreover, how can you generally believe in theories a man who says he knows how to build muscles but looks like a long-distance runner himself🤷🏼‍♂️

Hahaha okay that’s what I thought too man it’s all fucking glycogen at first then tissue takes time. Just another gimmick. Thanks for your input everyone

I used to do 8 week cycles and never got anywhere. Quick scale weight isn't muscle.

Like with many guys who post their special protocols they are 99% of the time things that have been done in the past but x person may add a slight twist or just uses his reputation/followers and over time it becomes their protocol. High deca and short cycles have been used for years but he made them into a more well known thing in recent times. I see it all the time with training movements and supplements as well and it becomes ridiculous. High deca is a great muscle builder... no shit. There are many ways of doing things and it has it's place but as posted combining with test is superior in regards to overall results. Now everyone responds differently to deca and test so it's about finding what works for you.

The short cycles well if you do it like many outline it's just going up and down constantly so far from optimal. Many started doing them with longer esters as well so no shit if you pretty much stay on high doses most of the year you will get good results. I wouldn't even waste your time with his methods. I am not stating some can't work but any use of aas most of the year is going to work. You see it all the time these days and with an article attached and some fancy names and promises of amazing gains you can sell any protocol to people.

gh taken with typical bodybuilding doses i.e 10iu-30iu taken with supraphysiological doses of testosterone 3+ grams constantly will change a bodybuilder like nothing else. these are the master hormones found in our human bodies. insulin is the key to this synergy. these 3 hormones taken constantly in high doses will elevate igf-1 levels and cause massive muscular, bone, tendon, ligiment, and yes organ growth. to say gh is a useless fat burner is clown shit. gh taken in low doses i.e 2-3 iu with a constant low dose of test ie 250-300mg/week will make you a far superior and leaner man than a man on trt yet no gh. this should be common sense.

gh taken with typical bodybuilding doses i.e 10iu-30iu taken with supraphysiological doses of testosterone 3+ grams constantly will change a bodybuilder like nothing else. these are the master hormones found in our human bodies. insulin is the key to this synergy. these 3 hormones taken constantly in high doses will elevate igf-1 levels and cause massive muscular, bone, tendon, ligiment, and yes organ growth. to say gh is a useless fat burner is clown shit. gh taken in low doses i.e 2-3 iu with a constant low dose of test ie 250-300mg/week will make you a far superior and leaner man than a man on trt yet no gh. this should be common sense.
For the people in the last sentence, do you think insulin pre and post will also benefit (300mg test 3-4 iu gh) like in guys blasting more gear/gh?

This is what happens when people want to be edgy and make bold claims to sound like a guru.

He’s right, gh does not have a direct pathway to promote anabolism. I think we all agree on that.

It’s also true that two of the largest anabolic items at our disposal are food, and heavy resistance training.

Gh enables you to consume a higher number of calories without commensurate fat gain.

Gh enables you to recover better and faster from heavy training.

So sure, you still have to maximize your food intake and training intensity, but it lets you push those two powerful tools farther, which makes it very useful for muscle tissue accrual.

Also, I think I've read an article passed around by chestrockwell, a science guy who actually posted pics and may have competed, who talked since but I don't think sold anything, that gh pre cardio would give fat loss benefits. I believe this is the only time it was speculated that fasting before cardio has any benefits, when taken with gh pre cardio. I believe e+y+c also helped mobile and burn fatty acids.

for me this guy is another pseudo guru from the internet that I would not listen to for any money
Yep! These guys post garbage to get attention. If he’s a top ten Olympia competitor I’ll listen. Some random dude, nope!!!

For the people in the last sentence, do you think insulin pre and post will also benefit (300mg test 3-4 iu gh) like in guys blasting more gear/gh?
yes gh is more effective with insulin period. the more gh you use then the more insulin you will need/want to use as gh will cause insulin resistance.

I wouldn't take his advice on muscle building just like I wouldn't take the advice of about 80% of this boards CURRENTLY! (you are part of the 20%).

My comment you agree with although you don't like the guy providing the content, but GH has no DIRECT anabolic effect!
Would it be more of an indirect effect from creating new muscle fibers over time which allows for more muscle growth?

bro show you how many muscles you have built on it ...

Also my whole point in life isn't to build muscles. I have plenty muscles for me. Health matters to me. One of my main points in using Deca only for hrt and going higher in dose is too keep my hair, that was the whole point .

When you coming to the states to compete? North America's in Pittsburg next year? Not sure I'll be a super heavy esp if I bring improved conditioning , heavies for sure. Would be nice to see you .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131