advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Useless Fat burner according to Taeian?

Gbodt97

Newbies

What are your thoughts on this article? Tons of great articles on this site but is HGH really just useless as far as anabolic effects? Currently on 18iu now it’s got me thinking.. @Elvia1023 @luki7788

What is your perspective?

Not to mention I use Lantus and Humalog as well but do we even need hgh for anabolic synergy? Or is it simply the insulin

What are your thoughts on this article? Tons of great articles on this site but is HGH really just useless as far as anabolic effects? Currently on 18iu now it’s got me thinking.. @Elvia1023 @luki7788

His article is 100% correct, gh has no direct anabolic effects.

I think that if HGH were as useless as hes claiming then we wouldn’t see so fucking much of it getting used by everyone from my mail lady to the Olympia level competitors , with great result.

isn’t this the same dude that was saying run cycles of 100mg test and 1,000mg deca a week was way more effective that higher doses of test and much healthier??

Taeian used to post on here. But yes, i do remember him arguing with everyone and basically having crazy ideas.
Some of which are probably dead on. His last one was about the high deca only cycles he was running — those are actually still a thing on JP's website forum.
JD did just about any and every cycle know to man and he was a fan of that nandrolone only cycle formula.

I am no scientist but I can agree with what he says for the most part. I try to look at insulin and Gh as synergistic.
Insulin is one piece of the puzzle that allows us to be anabolic, to store what we need to grow.
And then GH is the other piece, the piece that allows our body to be a well-oiled machine. To be lean and process nutrition more efficiently and all that.
I wouldnt call that catabolic, but i also wouldnt call that anabolic. It's just a neutral, useful tool — at least how i think about it.
And when put together, this is a 1+1=3 type scenario where everything works. One allows the OTHER to work so much easier and its exactly how freaks are made.
That's why anyone trying to be huge wants those 2. Can you be successful running one without the other? Yes, definitely. Are you getting that same WOW type of optimal results? Eh, probably not.

I am not a big fan of Taeian but that article is pretty much spot on. HGH doesn't build muscle directly but it's far from useless and the fact pretty much all advanced bodybuilders use it would highlight how effective it can be for many people. It still assists the muscle building process due to a variety of reasons. HGH enables you to eat more food and stay leaner and it can strengthen bones and tendons so is useful for progressive lifting and general (and injury) recovery. It does cause water retention which in turn will have you looking bigger and fuller so whilst it doesn't directly build muscle it can still make you look like you have more muscle.

I am not a huge fan of hgh myself but even for me it has me looking fuller and my muscles "pop" more. My main concern for you would be ensuring you keep your insulin sensitivity maximized because insulin resistance is the main reason for many of the worst side effects from hgh usage. I think hgh abuse (and excessive calories) play a big role in many of the health problems for bodybuilders over the last 20+ years.

I didn't catch why is he against r type insulin? It causes insulin resistance?

And how does someone know if their gh dose is causing insulin resistance? I was taking my am glucose and it was usually around 100. Thought I had a problem. Got am blood test and my glucose was in range and a1c was perfect.

I do baby doses of GH just because of price and I’m not looking for maximal growth.

But 1/3 a vial a night, so maybe 3.3-3.5iu? I sleep fan fucking tastic, my knees finally healed up after about 4 months of GH use, I stay leaner, (a little)

It just helps feeling less fucking old at that dose.

And it seems we have a few crazy assholes running 10-20iu ED right now and making some good progress

Useless fat burner?…… right. Because Anna Nicole was only taking trimspa. -_-

Attachments

• 962C7ECD-A1E3-4E33-B2C2-9C1DE1F0FA05.jpeg
    962C7ECD-A1E3-4E33-B2C2-9C1DE1F0FA05.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 7080C4AD-C76F-4DD6-AA34-DDFA71F28206.jpeg
    7080C4AD-C76F-4DD6-AA34-DDFA71F28206.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 70

for me this guy is another pseudo guru from the internet that I would not listen to for any money

this is another anti-guru like victor black. and the rest of many trainers like patrick tuor stefan kienzl and even matt jansen say that hgh is the basis and often avoid insulin, believing that our endogenous insulin does the same. A friend of mine got from Jansen in the protocol 10iu hgh of 6iu insulin only after training.

@homonunculus

Wrong study ^^^^ sorry couldn't edit again

@homonunculus

we all know very well that HGH is not anabolic in itself, but its main effect on the increase of muscle mass depends on its influence (in combination with insulin and saa) on the level of igf which is already anabolic - this is not questioned by anyone

but the fact that this man is a fake guru who neither has the results himself, nor his pupils - is an indisputable fact

we all know very well that HGH is not anabolic in itself, but its main effect on the increase of muscle mass depends on its influence (in combination with insulin and saa) on the level of igf which is already anabolic - this is not questioned by anyone

but the fact that this man is a fake guru who neither has the results himself, nor his pupils - is an indisputable fact
I wouldn't take his advice on muscle building just like I wouldn't take the advice of about 80% of this boards CURRENTLY! (you are part of the 20%).

My comment you agree with although you don't like the guy providing the content, but GH has no DIRECT anabolic effect!

I know JP had some decent results with him in treating his digestion/IBS.

I also tend to maintain a better lipid profile using nandrolone than testosterone.

That said, he got run off this board with his crazy theories and methods upsetting everyone.

I wouldn't take his advice on muscle building just like I wouldn't take the advice of about 80% of this boards CURRENTLY! (you are part of the 20%).

My comment you agree with although you don't like the guy providing the content, but GH has no DIRECT anabolic effect!
I exactly agree with you as with this article - my statement was specific to the author and not the content itself, because this is obviously true

Fake gurus......lol. No shit.
I am a person that feels like I can learn something from most people but........oh how times have changed. I trained and competed in late 90s and early 2000s and took almost 14-15 years off until a handful of years ago. The changes in whole bodybuilding culture when I started back are mind boggling.
Everyone is a fucking guru. If you have been training a year or two, actually let me rephrase, if you have shown up at the gym for a year or two , people think they are a guru. Nutrition, competition, workout, exercise selection, life, ect. I wont even get started about what I see as normal gym culture now!!!!!
I truly don't understand it! Why does everyone have to be a expert now on everything. For the last 15 years I have been doing the same job day in and day out. I have a degree in the field as well as license and certifications in the field. When people ask me for advice I still feel silly giving it to them.
I always said I wouldn't be the older guy that says....." back in my day". Hope im not turning into that guy 🤨

taking hgh with steroids even without the use of insulin is a benefit as I understand correctly?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear