over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH vs IGF-1R3

Qwert said:
Yes, that's right. That is why you take insulin with GH if you want to gain muscle. For dieting, you don't take insulin since it's actually good to reduce insulin sensitivity when trying to shed fat. generally, GH reduces insulin & thyroid levels, so people supplement with insulin & t3 to compensate.

I dont think its necessary to use T3. If your thyroid levels were low, how could you get ripped as you do on gh? Youd get fat! I discussed this with Dan Duchaine several yrs ago via email. And even if so, the mechanism that burns fat with gh overrides any possible lower T3 levels, so why supplement with extra T3?

MikeS said:
I dont think its necessary to use T3. If your thyroid levels were low, how could you get ripped as you do on gh? Youd get fat! I discussed this with Dan Duchaine several yrs ago via email. And even if so, the mechanism that burns fat with gh overrides any possible lower T3 levels, so why supplement with extra T3?

It's something I experience on GH since I take blood tests before & after cycles. My thyroid levels were fine before starting a GH only cycle & quite a bit lower after being on 4iu/day for 2 months. I've also read this many times as well.

Hey Qwert are you naturally an ectomorph. I've found that usually the guys who feel like shit on GH without T3 are usually very lean guys to begin with who probably natually have a faster thyroid. Everyone i've talked to who feels fine off t3 without GH(including myself) are natually not ectomorphs.

My experience

I've used both igf-1r3 and hgh. I feel that the hgh is better for the money in the long run (because of the sleep factor) or it is so close, that it is hard to tell which would be better.
I used 40 mcgs of igf per day (morn and night) and had to back it off to just 20 mcgs in the morn. It made it so hard for me to sleep at night.
As for the hgh, i used just 2 iu's per day in the morn and had no "bad side effects.
They both kept me very full looking and kept me pretty lean even though my food intake (I can't even call it any kind of diet since it was so unpredictable) was very erratic. I never had any trouble sleeping while on the hgh but noticed I did have trouble on the igf.
I maintained my bw very well with MUCH lower calories and MUCH lower protein than I was used to taking in. Actually probably both of those were cut in half.
Everyone thought I was still on some type of AAS.....
BUT I WAS COMPLETELY OFF OF ALL AAS! ONLY THE HGH FOR A FEW MONTHS, OR ONLY THE IGF FOR A FEW MONTHS!
I wanted to try this experiment on myself to see the difference and know what it would be. It was tough to be that patient let me tell you. lol.
When I came off the hgh for a few weeks before I started the igf (I wanted my system clean) I lost about 10-15 lbs. I gained it all back when I started the igf up.
The same thing happened when I ended the igf cycle, I lost about 10-15 lbs.
All this with a really crappy diet and only lifting about 3 times a week on the average.
Normally I lift 5-6 days a week.
Any other questions just ask.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear