over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH vs IGF-1R3

littleguns20

Newbies
Ok guys, from personal experience, which one for the money would you recommend to run with AAS for muscle mass. I have saved up enough to run HGH for six months (4iu/day 5 on 2 off). But have read up on the IGF-1R3 and was wondering for the money if I could get just as good results by doing a few 40-50 day cycles (~40mcg/day) of the IFG-1R3 with my gear. I have not used Igf-1 before but have tried hgh once but did not have enough to run for more than 2 months with my gear, so I didn't notice any BIG difference. I'm just looking for some experience and thoughts from the guys that have experimented with both hgh and igf-1 and any recommendations to which would be more beneficial. Thanks for your input fellas. Happy New year to all.

LG :D :D

All I can say is ive done 3 IGF-1R3 cycles in the past with a dose as low as 33mcg and one as high as 80mcg and I didnt notice much at all from any of the cycles. Im now only completing week 3 of my HGH cycle(serostim) and i've gained water weight,skin has cleared up, balls are bigger than ever, more endurance,etc... with only 3weeks of HGH i've actually felt different and looked diff(constantly full) and IGF didnt do shit.

Fullybuilt said:
All I can say is ive done 3 IGF-1R3 cycles in the past with a dose as low as 33mcg and one as high as 80mcg and I didnt notice much at all from any of the cycles. Im now only completing week 3 of my HGH cycle(serostim) and i've gained water weight,skin has cleared up, balls are bigger than ever, more endurance,etc... with only 3weeks of HGH i've actually felt different and looked diff(constantly full) and IGF didnt do shit.

All I can say is that your igf-1 must've been fake. I've done several cycles of igf-1 ranging from 40-120mcg & each time I felt immediate hunger, sleepiness, massive pumps & very significant muscle gains. Much more so than when I was on GH. I think you should try another igf-1 cycle bought from a reputable source.

IGF-1

Thanks guys for the replies and info. Qwert, could you give me a run down on how you used the IGF-1 (times and sub-que vs IM injections) and with what other gear used with it. I appreciate you help.

LG

littleguns20 said:
Thanks guys for the replies and info. Qwert, could you give me a run down on how you used the IGF-1 (times and sub-que vs IM injections) and with what other gear used with it. I appreciate you help.

LG

I've only used igf-1 subQ. IM works as well, but I've never tried it. A lot of pros use igf-1 intervenously several times throughout the day, but that's way too hardcore for me. The thing I've noticed with igf-1 is that when I did subQ stomach shots, my gut became HUGE. Not just the usual bloated cycle type big, but pregnant HUGE. The gut problem went away after I stopped igf-1 & dieted down, but during the cycle, it was pretty bad. I tried doing the same amount but at a different locations & this helped a lot. This time my gut didn't get huge, so I assume that igf-1 binds to where ever you shoot it into & makes that area grow. So I think IM or subQ shots in delts & arms would be great. The problem is that igf-1 hurts so damn bad & I couldn't imagine doing a subQ shot into my bi. After a few cycles, I came up with what worked for me. I keep it simple. 1000mg test, 400mg eq or deca & igf-1 starting at 10mcg 3x a day & building up to 90mcg over the course of 4 weeks. It doesn't matter if you do it on an empty stomach or with food.

My IGF was from muscleresearch which are pretty well know. I used both the pre-mixed and the kind you reconstitute yourself. They were all media grade, not receptor grade. The only thing I ever felt was hypoglycemia when I was on a lot of clen with IGF. No pumps, no water, nothing.

Fullybuilt said:
My IGF was from muscleresearch which are pretty well know. I used both the pre-mixed and the kind you reconstitute yourself. They were all media grade, not receptor grade. The only thing I ever felt was hypoglycemia when I was on a lot of clen with IGF. No pumps, no water, nothing.

There's no way it was igf-1 then. I've used animal's igf-1 & got nothing, then used gensci teh next time & got great gains. Then I heard one batch of his igf-1 was bad. If you didn't get hungry, sleepy & get good pumps, it couldn't have been real or dosed properly.

I also used mr's igf and only got some good pumps. Used at 60mcg/day. Receptor grade just seems so expensive to try. Hgh has worked well for me as long as you stay on at least 3 to 4 months. Preferably longer.

You never know what you're getting from these undeground type labs. Just get it directly from Gensci & you know it will be 100% legit. If you're going to spend the big bucks for GH or igf-1, it pays to spend a bit more & be 100% sure it is what it's supposed to be.

|--[\\\]>--------- For best results, many ppl use them BOTH in conjunction with each other and AAS. for all the technical nerds on here....doesnt' HGH lower your levels of IGF-1...isnt' that why ppl take BOTH at the same time? I've only done IGF-1 once and didnt get much out of it, i basically stick with the growth.

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>--------- For best results, many ppl use them BOTH in conjunction with each other and AAS. for all the technical nerds on here....doesnt' HGH lower your levels of IGF-1...isnt' that why ppl take BOTH at the same time? I've only done IGF-1 once and didnt get much out of it, i basically stick with the growth.

GH increases IGF levels. You'll get synergy if you use AAS with GH or IGF-1, that goes without saying.

Qwert said:
GH increases IGF levels. You'll get synergy if you use AAS with GH or IGF-1, that goes without saying.
I have used both seperatly and got results but when i used the two together it was amazing results...not sure why but the two together is the way to go IMO..maybe someone can tell me why the 2 used in conjunction is best....

Isnt with media grade you need to take alot more, like twice as much ,as you would with receptor grade? The avg dosage for LR3 is 40mcg to start with split in 2 daily doses of 20mcg, so with the media grade you would need to START with a dose of 80mcg per day. This here could be a reason some people havent noticed much off of LR3IGF mediagrade.

Qwert said:

|--[\\\]>-------- ok, i see, but what was i thinking? maybe GH lowers insulin sensitivity?

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>-------- ok, i see, but what was i thinking? maybe GH lowers insulin sensitivity?

Yes, that's right. That is why you take insulin with GH if you want to gain muscle. For dieting, you don't take insulin since it's actually good to reduce insulin sensitivity when trying to shed fat. generally, GH reduces insulin & thyroid levels, so people supplement with insulin & t3 to compensate.

HGH/IGF-1

Great discussion guys. This is what some us (me) need so we can educate ourselves, which gives us the knowledge to make wise decisions. thanks for all the info. Lets keep it going!!

LG :D

From what I understand the media grade vs. receptor grade comes down to a purity issue between the two. The purity difference is 10-15%. I know the receptor grade is outrageous in price. A friend of mine has used both grades and claims theirs little difference. Properly reconstituting Igf-1 Long may be one of the biggest problems. I've heard to keep the IGF-1 Long active and alive that you need the proper PH environment. With the Gensci kits BA doesnt seem to disolve the IGF-1 Long properly so a mixture of distilled vinegar and sterile water does the trick and provides the correct PH level.

Reconstituting IGF from gensci?

Anybody know how to do this properly?

big4nuthin said:
Anybody know how to do this properly?

The formula I got from a reliable source thats worked quite well is 88 iu of Sterile Water and 12 iu of Distilled Vinegar mixed per 100mcg vial.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131