over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH vs mk 677

mrtschoepe0077

Newbies
What's the difference between HGH and mk 677? What's the better product overall? I ask because I've never ran gh or mk 677 so I'm looking for some feedback and information on the two.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It depends which brand of hgh you are using. I started with MK-677 at 12.5mg before bed. I quickly got stronger and my bad rotator cuffs started improving. I gained 10Lbs.
After a 2 months i added 5ius Meditrope hgh upon waking. OMG this stuff is crazy! I put on another 10Lbs. You bloat with both of these products but it’s crazy how big and strong you get, and lean if you eat clean!
I love both products!
MK-677 costs about $50 for 2 months at 12.5mg per night.
Meditrope costed me $210 for one month at 5ius upon waking.
If i could only use one i would choose Meditrope.
If i was low on funds then MK-677 is a heck of a lot cheaper and real good.

HGH is a synthetic copy of the 191 amino acid growth hormone the body makes.
MK-677 causes your pituitary gland to secrete HGH pulses around the clock via ghrelin, a substance found in the stomach. It also increases hunger and increases Stage 4 REM sleep.

Much like JJ said, it depends on a variety of factors which you have not disclosed. Disposable income and how much you want to spend, dosage of each you'd be running, brand of GH, etc.

Much like JJ said, it depends on a variety of factors which you have not disclosed. Disposable income and how much you want to spend, dosage of each you'd be running, brand of GH, etc.
Strongtropin at 4 ius a day. And 25mg if I were to run the mk 677. But l have no experience with either product so I would have to do some trial an error before I got the right dosage

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I've used both. Really prefer HGH. But if you don't want to dish out the cash on growth, MK is a good bang for the buck.

One thing worth mentioning.
With hgh, you get the dose you choose to use. Simple.
With mk, you really dont know how much hgh the body will produce.

Have fun!

Watch your BP with MK-677. To me it elevates it higher then GH. It does however work very effective. Stack it with LGD-4033 for a great combo between cycles.

Both for sure

I have ran HGH alone 4-6 ius per day. 8.5/10 rating
I have ran mk-677 25 mg alone. 7/10 rating

I NOW run them together 10/10
BEST and ONLY way the GH should be ran IMO

To answer your question OP: MK is a igf-1 and hgh releasing "secretagogue"

Last edited:
Another thing is finding legit mk-677. Unless you want to spend over $100 for 30ml@25mg. The whole point of both are to raise you IGF levels. However you can also do that with GHRP-2 OR 6,mixed with mod grf. If you don't see any bloods just mmmmmmmmmm

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Between this two MK-677 is the best for quick work.

Why MK-677:
The benefits of Nutrobal are including -
1. It helps to build muscles by stimulating HGH secretion.
2. Nutrobal helps to dominate diet-induced protein loss and thus reduces muscle wasting.
3. It functions to increase bone mineral density and bone mass.
4. Nutrobal improves sleep timing and sleeps quality.
5. It helps to maintain a certain level of HGH secretion after puberty also and thus increase longevity.
6. At puberty, it can treat the deficiency of growth hormone.
7. It works with the same success rate at any age.
8. The release of HGH helps in wound healing and regeneration of muscle.
9. Nutrobal has also effectivity in increasing learning ability and memory power.

Good Luck!
Nice breakdown brother I couldn't have said it any better myself..

Individual response and preferences. MK just makes me hold water. GH gives the expected benefits. Best combo for me is GH/GHRP2.

Another thing is finding legit mk-677. Unless you want to spend over $100 for 30ml@25mg. The whole point of both are to raise you IGF levels. However you can also do that with GHRP-2 OR 6,mixed with mod grf. If you don't see any bloods just mmmmmmmmmm

I'm sorry, but LOL. Over $100? You clearly have no idea how much the raw materials for MK-677 cost. My guess is that you have believed the horseshit that certain unscrupulous peptide companies are posting online. You know, the one's charging $100+ for their MK-677 and then claiming that anyone who sells MK for less is using low quality material. They are pushing down their prospective customers' throats.

The bottom line is that MK-677 costs about 16K per kg even when buying from the best sources. Do the math. Anyone selling MK-677 for over $100 is making a killer profit, especially if they are a research-peptide company, as they don't have to pay a GMP manufacturer to encapsulate the stuff for them. They just put it in bottles themselves.

Last edited:
I tried both products. And prefer hgh, I'm just not self-hypnotic and really look at the result :)

I'm sorry, but LOL. Over $100? You clearly have no idea how much the raw materials for MK-677 cost. My guess is that you have believed the horseshit that certain unscrupulous peptide companies are posting online. You know, the one's charging $100+ for their MK-677 and then claiming that anyone who sells MK for less is using low quality material. They are pushing down their prospective customers' throats.

The bottom line is that MK-677 costs about 16K per kg even when buying from the best sources. Do the math. Anyone selling MK-677 for over $100 is making a killer profit, especially if they are a research-peptide company, as they don't have to pay a GMP manufacturer to encapsulate the stuff for them. They just put it in bottles themselves.
Yeah you're right Mike, I've never bought any raw in my life I have no idea how much it cost. Keep doing what you're doing brother. Nobody's hating on you or coming at you sideways. Don't you think there was a better way to talk to somebody you don't know? I guess now that you're making a few dollars you can do that.. LMFAO....

I bought my mk from nutraplanet, I don’t know if they always have it in stock or if they even post it on the site but they emailed me about it and gave me 30$ a gram or something very reasonable and it dissolves easily in water so you can take an old used up 30ml research stopper bottle pour in a gram and fill up with water shake it and bam 33mg per ml for WAY less than 100$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the same outcome is more gh and igf why would it make a difference? :lightbulb:

...It shouldn't. Just run more hgh. Unless your counting your pennies.

Well I tried half a bottle of mk677 and dumped the rest it's actually just water retention I don't like this at all I love hgh and I used to use only pharma hgh also so am tellin u guys this mk 677 is way far from real hgh benefits

It depends which brand of hgh you are using. I started with MK-677 at 12.5mg before bed. I quickly got stronger and my bad rotator cuffs started improving. I gained 10Lbs.

After a 2 months i added 5ius Meditrope hgh upon waking. OMG this stuff is crazy! I put on another 10Lbs. You bloat with both of these products but it’s crazy how big and strong you get, and lean if you eat clean!

I love both products!

MK-677 costs about $50 for 2 months at 12.5mg per night.

Meditrope costed me $210 for one month at 5ius upon waking.

If i could only use one i would choose Meditrope.

If i was low on funds then MK-677 is a heck of a lot cheaper and real good.

HGH is a synthetic copy of the 191 amino acid growth hormone the body makes.

MK-677 causes your pituitary gland to secrete HGH pulses around the clock via ghrelin, a substance found in the stomach. It also increases hunger and increases Stage 4 REM sleep.

Wow bro. I’d love a PM of where your getting your Medi for that price!

Last edited:

I’ve also been running both, 2iu gh upon waking and 10-15mg mk before bed. And really liking it. Up around 8-9 lbs and still very lean. 6 pack, and super vascular, even have the lower abdomen and oblique veins. Strong, full, and sleep very well. It’s a great combo.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity