over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH vs MK-677

Auris

Newbies
HGH and MK 677 may have the same effects, but they are quite different in some ways. Here are the differences that are noted between the two.

Dosage and Frequency of Use: MK 677 should only be used once a day because of its 24 hours half-life. On the other hand, HGH is used 3 to 6 times a day to make sure that there are enough GH levels.
Timing:GH peptides need to be timed with the eating schedule to avoid an increase in the blood glucose levels. With MK 677, you wouldn’t need to worry about this.
Desensitization: With GH peptides, it is believed that it causes desensitization in just a short period of time. But with MK 677, there’s no downside to it. According to research, MK 677 become more effective even on long-term use.

When using HGH or MK 677, there are positive and negative factors that you should consider. However, most users are still preferring MK 677 because of the price difference with the real HGH. Why spend thousands of dollars for an HGH when you can reap the benefits with MK 677 without spending that much money? Always make a wise choice with your purchase.

I've used both and both have good effects , the MK definitely gives s a significant rise in IGF-1 levels but the muscle growth wasn't what was expected from such an increase. While HGH didn't raise the IGF levels as high if definitely caused better muscle growth. The fat loss / body recomposition was also far better with the HGH.

I noticed that the appatite , sleep and recovery during training were better with MK so in that aspect I really think it has it's place , but I don't in any way shape or form see it replacing HGH for actually growning muscle and losing fat.

For me the doses need to for the sleep and appetite benefits were too high I turned into a water balloon. 2iu of hyges gives me much better sleep

HGH and MK 677 may have the same effects, but they are quite different in some ways. Here are the differences that are noted between the two.

Dosage and Frequency of Use: MK 677 should only be used once a day because of its 24 hours half-life. On the other hand, HGH is used 3 to 6 times a day to make sure that there are enough GH levels.

Timing:GH peptides need to be timed with the eating schedule to avoid an increase in the blood glucose levels. With MK 677, you wouldn’t need to worry about this.

Desensitization: With GH peptides, it is believed that it causes desensitization in just a short period of time. But with MK 677, there’s no downside to it. According to research, MK 677 become more effective even on long-term use.

When using HGH or MK 677, there are positive and negative factors that you should consider. However, most users are still preferring MK 677 because of the price difference with the real HGH. Why spend thousands of dollars for an HGH when you can reap the benefits with MK 677 without spending that much money? Always make a wise choice with your purchase.

You’re comparing hgh to mk but then talking about peptides rather than hgh. Also what you’ve said regarding timing and blood glucose has been proven false.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re comparing hgh to mk but then talking about peptides rather than hgh. Also what you’ve said regarding timing and blood glucose has been proven false.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's just copying and pasting shit from other websites and has no clue what he's talking about. Someone should just ban that moron.

I've used both and both have good effects , the MK definitely gives s a significant rise in IGF-1 levels but the muscle growth wasn't what was expected from such an increase. While HGH didn't raise the IGF levels as high if definitely caused better muscle growth. The fat loss / body recomposition was also far better with the HGH.

I noticed that the appatite , sleep and recovery during training were better with MK so in that aspect I really think it has it's place , but I don't in any way shape or form see it replacing HGH for actually growning muscle and losing fat.

Same here, i prefer pounds from HGH. I found pounds from MK was just water retention

I just stopped MK-677 after running it for 2 years at 25 mg daily. I lost literally 10 lbs in 3 days (water)

Hard to say bc I was on for so long. I ran a lot of gear and other compounds including HGH and insulin during that time. But my first impulse is to say no, probably not

I've used both and it's GH all the way for me. Just the lethargy alone from the MK... fuck, never again.

MK-677 = muscle fullness while dieting and 20% extra strength, plus joint support.
HGH = fat loss and faster recovery in between workouts.

Stacking them gives the best of both worlds but the lethargy sucks rhinoceros 🦏 dicks!!! 😂

John, what do you think of protocol of running cjc 1295 dac along with Mk? I have read protocols running the mk at 25 mg before bed, w/ cjc at 750mcg per week to increase effect. I have been on mk steady now for 3 months...better sleep, and i get really vascular as well, and fat loss. I also run (thanks to your advice a few years back) 300mcg Huperazine A and 1000mg green tea extract. i do the mk and hup before bed, the green tea in the morning with my other supps. One thing i dont get is the famous MK munchies, tingles,bloat or lethargy....so no sides is abonus...although I wish it made me hungry. After the first run I did a few years back it never made me hungry again.

Last edited:
John, what do you think of protocol of running cjc 1295 dac along with Mk? I have read protocols running the mk at 25 mg before bed, w/ cjc at 750mcg per week to increase effect. I have been on mk steady now for 3 months...better sleep, and i get really vascular as well, and fat loss. I also run (thanks to your advice a few years back) 300mcg Huperazine A and 1000mg green tea extract. i do the mk and hup before bed, the green tea in the morning with my other supps. One thing i dont get is the famous MK munchies, tingles,bloat or lethargy....so no sides is abonus...although I wish it made me hungry. After the first run I did a few years back it never made me hungry again.

750mcg of cjcDAC is too low to do anything in my opinion. The doses used in studies is ridiculously high. I think 5mg per week would be the bare minimum.

Mk. High igf but no muscle gain?

Hgh. High igf but muscle gain?

Everyone is so delusional about the weight and what kind they're gaining.

Mk. High igf but no muscle gain?

Hgh. High igf but muscle gain?

Everyone is so delusional about the weight and what kind they're gaining.

This makes zero sense. Elevated IGF1 leads to muscle gain and fat loss. Your body doesn’t differentiate between how your IGF1 increases. If it goes up then you’ll accelerate progress over time.

What did your blood work show your IGF-1 levels at on HGH compared to mk? And what doses of each were you running?

:banghead:
This makes zero sense. Elevated IGF1 leads to muscle gain and fat loss. Your body doesn’t differentiate between how your IGF1 increases. If it goes up then you’ll accelerate progress over time.

Exactly yet wtf with all this nonsense of shit.
Raised igf is raised igf

My knowledge is very limited when it comes to hgh and the like . I've never ran hgh and just began taking some somatozine @12.5 mgs before bed. Off and on over the years I've added an igf panel to my normal labs just to see it. It's always been around 190ish. 3 weeks on the somatozine and my igf level was 249. First time it was ever above reference range . I honestly dont know if that's good or bad or no big difference at all. But that's what my labs said.

Lot of people say they get better fat loss from HGH than MK, what's your intake?

Lot of people say they get better fat loss from HGH than MK, what's your intake?

I agree. I feel i get better fat loss from HGH.
From MK-677 i get better workouts: strength increases, my bad rotator cuffs feel so much better while lifting which is huge!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131