over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH water retention in females

chestrockwell420

Registered
My lady has been taking 2iu hgh 5 days a week since Jan 1. She currently takes her female hormones progesterone, oestridiol, test. She eats clean and works out twice a day 5 days a week. She is 49 yrs young. She takes her potassuim supplement in the morning and evening but still retains water. she recently stopped taking hgh for about a month, we were building a house and moving so busy month for us both. As she stopped the hgh she noticed looking a tad slimmer and of corse her weight is down a few pounds. What other ways are there to mitigate the water retention problem? Thank you in advance.

Bump for an answer. Started on gh for the first time ever, wife got curious too, so I've been giving her 2iu per day for the last week. She says she feels bloated. It seems a little early for ANY effect at all.

My lady has been taking 2iu hgh 5 days a week since Jan 1. She currently takes her female hormones progesterone, oestridiol, test. She eats clean and works out twice a day 5 days a week. She is 49 yrs young. She takes her potassuim supplement in the morning and evening but still retains water. she recently stopped taking hgh for about a month, we were building a house and moving so busy month for us both. As she stopped the hgh she noticed looking a tad slimmer and of corse her weight is down a few pounds. What other ways are there to mitigate the water retention problem? Thank you in advance.
Bump for an answer. Started on gh for the first time ever, wife got curious too, so I've been giving her 2iu per day for the last week. She says she feels bloated. It seems a little early for ANY effect at all.
So, a primary effect of rhGH is sodium and potassium retention, with greater retention of sodium and potassium with nighttime administration vs. daytime administration. This is beneficial in many ways, as it is responsible (coupled with lipolysis, especially of central/abdominal fat depots) for a bit of that "3D look" that describes rhGH. These effects occur immediately, and there is additionally (for the first 4-5 days of rhGH administration) activation of the renin-angiotensin system; though blocking it completely with ibuprofen still leads to increased serum and extracellular volume via nitrogen, potassium, sodium retention. These are major mechanisms for why rhGH works anyhow.

Just some guidelines clinicians use for rhGH in GHD adults: reduce the rhGH dose by 50% if a woman is switched from oral estrogen to transdermal estrogen and then to reduce it by one third if the woman discontinues transdermal estrogen, suggested by D.M. Cook, W.H. Ludlam, M.B. Cook, Route of estrogen administration helps to determine growth hormone (GH) replacement dose in GH-deficient adults, J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 84(1999) 3956–3960

And some other notes I have on the topic: Systemic estrogen administration does not increase hepatic IGFBP-3 production despite clearly augmenting (endogenous) GH drive... this dissociation is consistent with relative (hepatic) resistance to GH action following high-dose estradiol exposure... A third evident distinction is that only (endogenous) estrogen secretion is characteried by concomitant ovarian production of androgen and (in the luteal phase) progesterone... in this regard, combined supplementation with estrogen and a synthetic progestin elevates both GH and IGF-I concentrations (2, 33, 34, 91) [80]. However, synthetic progestins in these contexts could act via the AR or PR.

Along with the intra-subject changes in volume of distribution, metabolic clearance rate of GH with estrogen-estradiol (it mimics obesity), may argue for HIGHER rhGH doses for women (given constant body mass) or the use of GHRH/GHRPs and Ghrelin mimetics.

My lady takes her HGH in the morning and battles the water retention with potassium supplements. Her body reacted quickly and well bringing out striations in her delts and her tummy is even flatter. we have dropped the dose down to 1.5iu daily to see if that helps any. she is currently onb hormone therapy after her hystarectomy taking progesterone, oeastridiol, and a test solution all prescribed thru her doctor. trial and error is all we can do.

Gh increases aldestrone hormone which signals body to hold more sodium. I'd have her re look at her diet and make sure she is not over coming salt. Lowering dose was a good idea. Obviously if 1.5 iu is still too much, then try 1 iu and increase .5iu every month until she hits her desired dose.

My lady takes her HGH in the morning and battles the water retention with potassium supplements. Her body reacted quickly and well bringing out striations in her delts and her tummy is even flatter. we have dropped the dose down to 1.5iu daily to see if that helps any. she is currently onb hormone therapy after her hystarectomy taking progesterone, oeastridiol, and a test solution all prescribed thru her doctor. trial and error is all we can do.
Obviously all these hormones can effect water retention too. But if she was on these long before hgh and didn't experience water retention and does now on hgh, then hgh sounds like the culprit.

My wife had a hysterectomy as well. Few weeks ago actually. Did it take her a while to dial in the right mix/dose of hormones?

hgh sounds like the culprit.
no she did not hold water prior to hgh. she had a tummy tuck (3 kids ugh) over a year ago and since the gh she has flattened out her midsection nicely. NGL34 hit it on the head with the sodium intake. we season our foods w seasonings with salt. need to switch to mrs.dash. we eat clean during the week so we can have our BBQ and mexican on the weekends!

jcc80- i dont think she adjusted what the dr gave her as it seemed to work well. we did swith from the water test solution orally to using test 250 in minor amounts like 50mg/ week

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear