over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH water retention

HotPepperoni

Registered
Newbies
I weight arround 242,5 pounds and use 5 to 11 iu HGH a day.
I take it since arround a year. How long does the body need to get the water out after the last shot was taken?

I take it since arround a year. How long does the body need to get the water out after the last shot was taken?

I think it’s highly individualistic , some people hod a ton , some don’t hold much.
From the guys I know that run higher doses they alway drop it 10 days or so out from a show and they say that’s enough time to get the water off , but i also know a couple guys that use it through the show

Year I think it totally depends on the carbs. It's annoying because it's my first time and I don't know how much I will drop and how the final form looks like. I can try it before and for 10-20 days I don't take it anymore to know how it would look. But for me it's a waste of time where I could improve my form better with HGH

Not sure but I ran so much other stuff with it that never mattered

I tried a low dose of generics and noticed a dry/full look the first week, but started suuffering pretty bad prolactin sides and water the second. I stopped as the other sides were too much , as well. Next time, I will only go with pharma

My body is kind of weird and responds to things pretty strange so take that into account

I got the bloat in the ankles always diuretic helped a little but it’s annoying how much water I hold on gh not even a high dose either

I got the bloat in the ankles always diuretic helped a little but it’s annoying how much water I hold on gh not even a high dose either
Guess it’s necessary , but my thoughts are prami would definitely help, With an herbal and or mild diuretic

Prolactin was low on blood test
But was of gh so possibly yeah
It’s weird my prolactin was always normal but my other hormones were out of whack. I recently decided to try prami in isolation and it’s really been helping me, so I think it should be an option whenever hormones are being messed with. maybe my prolactin receptors were sensitive as my thyroid has been low. High prl can suppress thyroid. I’m also noticing a dryness from it, better sleep and libido boost.

It’s weird my prolactin was always normal but my other hormones were out of whack. I recently decided to try prami in isolation and it’s really been helping me, so I think it should be an option whenever hormones are being messed with. maybe my prolactin receptors were sensitive as my thyroid has been low. High prl can suppress thyroid. I’m also noticing a dryness from it, better sleep and libido boost.
It could definitely help for sure something to think about

Takes me about a month or two. Use dandelion drops in water.

I started retaining water on my ankles at 4ius of Flashtropin. Its hurt so dam bad I went back to 2.5 and within a week it was gone. But its only in the ankles and feet?

This is very individual , you need see if you get edema add little bit of dyazide 1 or 2 days to control . Diuretics is not healthy but is much more unhealthy keep edema or alot water retention in the body ( so when you need take half pill and drink more water , do low carb for a day or two). Water retention is good for joints but tu much is very dangerous to your hearth and lumps .

I started retaining water on my ankles at 4ius of Flashtropin. Its hurt so dam bad I went back to 2.5 and within a week it was gone. But its only in the ankles and feet?
That’s good stuff I couldn’t run more than 3 ius wo hand cramping or dropping things it eventually subsided but def good stuff wish there catalog was more consistent

gh usually blows me up with water no matter the brand ...I get 5 pounds up in a few days ..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131