over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh whats the deal????

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
jus read a post about a bill making gh controlled substance. so does that mean its not illegal now? is it legal to order, possess and use it for personal use right now????
just wondering,
Lucian

Not sure

are you referring to the it never ends thread? I don't think its illegal yet but apparently it will be if congress has there way. Man they are so bent on this issue like there aren't more important problems to solve.:(

The Bill is sponsored by the dumb-asses Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Chuck Grassley (R-IA), both US Senators. From what I understand, the bill goes after suppliers and manufacturers, not users. There is a 5-year sentence for the first offense and 10-year sentence for next.

I've had to deal with these two dumb-asses on other bills, that stalled a program I've been working on for more than 3 years. Had nothing to do with targetting my project, but like the incompetent asses they are (all of them in DC) it put a halt to everything. It was like shutting down the highways because of drunk drivers. It all got worked out in the Pension Bill, but it cost us valuable time. I can't stand any of those mother f*ckers!:mad:

I sure am glad they quit worrying about illegal aliens that kidnap, torture, and murder young innocent girls, and started focusing on steroids. Besides, GH isn't even a "steroid"....is it?

I know they said it is going to be classified as a Class III drug just like AAS now. I guess before it carried a lower penalty. The bill also has something attatched to it that will make it illegal to sell DHEA to anyone under 18.

it just keeps getting worse.

yep.. saw it today.. they want to make hgh a schedule 3 drug.. with pretty stiff penalties.. they evfen used pictures of bodybuilders to "get their point across"..:rolleyes:

so its kinda not ilegal now, so if someone orderd some from an international source, for personal use and it gets caught...like 100iu what happens?
are we safe till the bill goes through then if you have 8iu in your house you can go to jail?
lucian

Cant comment about the US, as I am from T.O; However, there is red flag being raised here in CAN about this as well.

Chip

so its kinda not ilegal now, so if someone orderd some from an international source, for personal use and it gets caught...like 100iu what happens?
are we safe till the bill goes through then if you have 8iu in your house you can go to jail?
lucian

Well technically your still importing a prescription drug without a script from a doctor which is illegal....

lucian

Odds of going to jail at all for a first offense is pretty rare unless its obviously serious or you've got like 100kits. Now, if you just get caught with it your only gonna be charged with having a prescription drug without a script which is pretty much a ticket. If they sieze it and then catch you then you can get charged with other shit since its coming through the mail. Just have it sent to a friends house or a po box that doesnt lead back to you. Impossible to prove you ordered it. Ohh yah, dont use your own computer to make the order, or check the status on it, use a library computer.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131