over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH with MK-677?

Virtuous

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey family,

Quick (possibly dumb) question.

I travel frequently for work, which is one reason why I tend to stick with longer estered gear and have (up until now) avoided HGH - I haven’t found a tenable way to fly for a week, visit customers in multiple cities, hotel hop, and keep HGH stable. If someone knows a way, I’d love to hear it.

Alternatively, I’m considering mixing TP’s blacktops when I’m home with MJ-677 on the road, so I don’t have undulating growth levels. I know it’s not an ideal scenario, but I suspect over a year or two I’d be better off doing that hybrid mix than nothing at all.

Set cost aside for the purposes of the question, I’m focusing on pure efficacy rather than cost/benefit.

How long are your trips? If you're going 2-3 days and then back home, i'd just stick with regular GH. Missing a couple days here and there wont be bad.
The whole 5 days on, 2 days off is still a thing (mostly for pricing) and people still get all the benefits of growth use.

I'm sure some will tell u to possibly try MK but it's honestly a different beast than exo GH.
The rise in glucose levels come faaast and just the way it works in the body is different. The vast majority of people gain about 5+ lbs of water and look like they're on a low dosed dbol cycle. MK on paper is great....but real-world sides and results aren't there. I'd also take into account what your physique goals are. MK also tends to make people incredibly hungry, so it's not much of a 'lean out' drug. Guys tend to bulk on it for that reason.

As you can see, there are a shit ton of weiiird little differences between the two. Personally, if you're set on using GH, I'd do large bolus doses spread out throughout the week maybe, depending on your schedule. I wouldnt worry about undulated growth doses. Realistically, you want your IGF to rise and that isn't a daily fluctuating thing. It's a slow rise that takes weeks to get up there. So missing days isn't as "oh shit" as one would think.

Got it. That makes sense. Longest trips would be 5 days, but I suppose I could just bring a kit with me on those long ones if the hotel has a fridge.

Thanks for the detailed post. That makes a lot of sense. Looks like I’ll give it a whirl.

TheOtherOne is completely right about the MK-677. The water retention makes your muscles fuller looking which is definitely a plus but that's about the only good thing it does...

I've used it extensively and both for fat loss as well as muscle gaining I would give it a 0 out of 10 because like he already said, it may give results in theory but in practice it just doesn't seem to do anything.

GH on the other hand...👍

Aren't certain GH pens stable long term at room temperature?(I've never used a pen but been told they are)
Also there's no wrong way to do GH so many protocols out there just find one that suits You(1x-2x)...a friend 62yo 5'11 185 easily 6-7% bf(all 6 abs fully visable)...fully attributes the years of using"some" as to why he looks like he does...10iu one shot/day 6 months straight...6 months off because traveling internationally...he many times does it 1-3 days a week because he forgets & will do maybe 2.5iu....maybe a bottle LOL
MK677 I find effective at lower doses(about 10mg daily)...above that I get too hungry & tired

MK-677 makes me incredibly hungry. SCARY hungry and that's not exaggerating. First time I tried it I went on a food binge for at least and hour and still wasn't satisfied. I have NEVER experienced hunger like that before.

MK-677 makes me incredibly hungry. SCARY hungry and that's not exaggerating. First time I tried it I went on a food binge for at least and hour and still wasn't satisfied. I have NEVER experienced hunger like that before.
It was taking too much time eating...I ate a 18lb roast over a 4 day holiday weekend myself...& TIRED(needing caffeine all day)endlessly lethargic...I like it low dose or weekends only if laying low eating/growing

Same for me also! I would take it pre-bed to avoid lethargy and wake up about a couple of hours later EXTREMELY HUNGRY! I would almost eat everything I could get my hands on including the spoon and fridge door!LOl

It is good if trying to bulk as others have said if that's what you want.

I'm going to have to try the Mk-677. I've never tried it before

I'm going to have to try the Mk-677. I've never tried it before
Check out Mike Arnold's Somatozine. He's a sponsor here at PM. It's the best MK677 I've got my hands on.

Got it. That makes sense. Longest trips would be 5 days, but I suppose I could just bring a kit with me on those long ones if the hotel has a fridge.

Thanks for the detailed post. That makes a lot of sense. Looks like I’ll give it a whirl.
or a portable cooler bro, when i would visit friends in texas for weeks at time, id ship the gh and slin pins to their address, buy sterile saline water at CVS walgreens etc, and if needed bring an igloo and just make sure not to freeze the reconstituted gh, wrap a few times in a small rag or towel and place away from ice. used to cross tj with liquid ketamine transferred from vial into open water bottles lol, cant tell difference.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131