YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH: Your Blessing or Curse for Sleep & Energy Levels?

In the following regards, how do you feel on HGH?

• Sleep: Improves

• Sleep: Unchanged

• Sleep: Worsens

• Energy Levels During Waking Hours: Improve

• Energy Levels During Waking Hours: Unchanged

• Energy Levels During Waking Hours: Worsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

reebokrunner456

Registered
Just curious as to the percentage of folks who experience certain sides/benefits on HGH. If more than one answer in the same category applies, feel free to post certain details as you see fit.

Just curious as to the percentage of folks who experience certain sides/benefits on HGH. If more than one answer in the same category applies, feel free to post certain details as you see fit.
The only time it helps my sleep is if I take it close to bed, otherwise it hasn’t helped or hurt in that regard. During the day, which is when I usually take it, i get a little lethargic at the tail end of its active life but nothing too severe that can’t be helped with a little coffee or simple carbs. It was much worse at the beginning though, luckily the body adapts to a certain degree.

Anything over 2IU and my sleep suffers (raised RHR). Blood pressure also increases substantially on more than 2iu.

Sleep is shit, bad lethargy during the day. Caffeine and power through

I think one of the secrets is to not overuse whatever meds you are using and keep off the stims for the most part. I use just 10 mg melatonin and one tab of 25 mg Benedryl (Diphenhydramine).

No sleep issues or effects on energy levels. I dont get numb hands either wondering if I even respond to gh well. Went up to 5-6 iu

Sleep is pretty good. However I have been getting sides, mostly numb hands that wake me up in the middle of the night. I’ve decreased to 2iu and hope to slow go back up

I should add the biggest side I saw was upping the ius and resting heart rate going up. Part the reason I haven't just shot 10iu a day. I'm kind of thinking the numb hands is reaching a threshold? So I'm not getting it I should take more?

I should add the biggest side I saw was upping the ius and resting heart rate going up. Part the reason I haven't just shot 10iu a day. I'm kind of thinking the numb hands is reaching a threshold? So I'm not getting it I should take more?
Are you doing 30min cardio a a day? It helps with RHR. How high is it now?

I haven't been on the cardio to be honest. Also haven't checked in awhile but it was around 80 at the time when I went up

I'd hit the cardio and slowly bump up. Assess sides as go. You may find 8iu you can't stay awake.

For energy, try three times weekly. Gives me a ton of energy that way. I suspect the insulin resistance is a factor with the fatigue, as i tend to feel sleepy/tired after eating with daily GH.

For sleep, I actually have worse sleep when taking in the evening and improved sleep when taken in the morning and i've seen other anecdotes reporting the same.

I believe insulin sensitivity is a significant factor in the differences in sides/benefits we see between people.

Growth hormone has paradoxical effects on sleep. Rather than straightforwardly enhancing sleep quality, it increases duration of slow wave sleep (most recall more dreams and nightmares or night terrors), but causes more nighttime awakenings and adenotonsillar growth and therefore chronic (i.e., extended) exogenous (rhGH; or secretagogues [Ghrelin mimetics/GHS-R agonists & GHRH analogues]) use induces sleep apnoea.

sleep can be better but nothing to write home about. Other things can out weigh the benifits of HGH.

so what about blood sugar? rhr we hear about, but what about the impacts on sugar and how to combat them? is metformin going to work, berbine? other items? sleep can be tackled with other items i would suppose, and some say hgh helps, but as TypeII eluded too may cause sleep apnea? @Type-IIx is that whats being said?

I'm taking 5iu daily in the am, and it's completely changed my sleeping habits, and I struggled before as have bipolar disorder and obstructive sleep apnoea. Furthermore, my day time energy levels have increased massively, before I'd be constantly napping in order to try to catch up on missed sleep but now I get up in the morning and stay up till bedtime.

My injection volume is 5 iu,But this dose ,Result display too much,Because the blood vessels on my penis bulge,
There have been significant improvements in other areas, with better sleep and greater strength

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws