over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH

You're wasting your money on generic HGH. Save up until you can afford pharm HGH. All generic GH is garbage.

You're wasting your money on generic HGH. Save up until you can afford pharm HGH. All generic GH is garbage.

Well there's some fucking bullshit. Can't even be bothered to list the good ones as the regulars hear know where to go. A lot of people will never afford pharm grade as they have kids to support and it's ridiculously overpriced. Certain sponsors provide a viable alternative

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Well there's some fucking bullshit. Can't even be bothered to list the good ones as the regulars hear know where to go. A lot of people will never afford pharm grade as they have kids to support and it's ridiculously overpriced. Certain sponsors provide a viable alternative

I've tried tons of generics, including many that are sponsored on this forum. They were all garbage. I know tons of others who feel the same. Generic GH doesn't even compare to pharm. The problem is that people have been lied to and told that as long as their serum tests are good then they have legit GH. It should be an obvious red flag that some generics are scoring higher than pharm, yet they are charging 1/5 of the price??? Where are the results? I have seen first hand the difference in pharm vs generic. Show me a mass monster running generics. I bet there aren't any. HGH is not an expensive fat burner. You should be experiencing lean growth at a much faster rate when on pharm GH vs when on AAS alone. If you're only gaining water weight then you are not on legit GH.

I know a guy on here that's a mass monster and he uses kefeis...

I know a guy on here that's a mass monster and he uses kefeis...

I can show you plenty of mass monsters using pharm GH and they will all tell you generics are garbage. I don't know who you're talking about, but I don't put any weight to someone's opinion if they are sponsored or have any interest in selling generics. That's a big conflict of interest, but I frequently see guys taking advice from people with something to sell... If he truly is a mass monster then I would question whether that's the ONLY GH he is taking. It's one thing to be a 250 lb. blowup doll, but another thing to be a lean, dry 250 lbs.

I've tried tons of generics, including many that are sponsored on this forum. They were all garbage. I know tons of others who feel the same. Generic GH doesn't even compare to pharm. The problem is that people have been lied to and told that as long as their serum tests are good then they have legit GH. It should be an obvious red flag that some generics are scoring higher than pharm, yet they are charging 1/5 of the price??? Where are the results? I have seen first hand the difference in pharm vs generic. Show me a mass monster running generics. I bet there aren't any. HGH is not an expensive fat burner. You should be experiencing lean growth at a much faster rate when on pharm GH vs when on AAS alone. If you're only gaining water weight then you are not on legit GH.

Gh in itself isn't anabolic. Plenty of people on hear have used rips and pharm and say results as good. The results are in the lab test forum. I think you need 50 posts to view. This read impartial testing organised by s mod and some products failed badly while others managed to shine

I can show you plenty of mass monsters using pharm GH and they will all tell you generics are garbage. I don't know who you're talking about, but I don't put any weight to someone's opinion if they are sponsored or have any interest in selling generics. That's a big conflict of interest, but I frequently see guys taking advice from people with something to sell... If he truly is a mass monster then I would question whether that's the ONLY GH he is taking. It's one thing to be a 250 lb. blowup doll, but another thing to be a lean, dry 250 lbs.

He was a ripped 252 and it wasn't pharma grade!

Gh in itself isn't anabolic. Plenty of people on hear have used rips and pharm and say results as good. The results are in the lab test forum. I think you need 50 posts to view. This read impartial testing organised by s mod and some products failed badly while others managed to shine

Serum tests don't mean shit. They should be testing IGF if they really want to test something. Pharm GH does put muscle on you as long as you run it with AAS, period. If you GH isn't putting muscle mass on you then it is fake. If it is taking months to start working then it is fake. (Or severely underdosed)

He was a ripped 252 and it wasn't pharma grade!

Lol care to provide a link to a pic of this mystery man? I can show plenty of elite guys using pharm GH and insulin. If you gave me a lifetime supply of any generics I would throw them in the trash.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws