over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hi everyone from Michelle!!

mrs bapper

Registered
Hi to all you guys and gals here on Pro M I have to apoligise for not being on in so long as I ve being keeping real busy, I just wanted to let you all know that Jessica and I doing really good and the positive mental attitude is still flowing. And also that I have nt forgot about all of you, as you guys kept me going through tough times and that I will never forget and thank you for all your help and support it means the world to me and little Jessica.

It will be on the 20th of June that aka Big Bapper will be dead a year, which is really hard to believe, I remember it all like it was just yesterday...What a legend Seamus was and always will be...RIP My big strong gentleman xx

Below is a recent photo of Jessica, shes such alittle angel, she keeps me going, the love I have for her in out of this world.

Anyhow a big massive hello to you all and much love from me and Jessica :) xxx

Attachments

• Jess ducks 002.jpg
    Jess ducks 002.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 768
Look at her! She is a pretty little cutie patootie!! Its good to hear you are well and busy! Seamus will always be missed. I am sure you think of him often. Good to hear from you!

thats a cutie.. seamus thought the world of her.. i miss the big guy..:eek:

WOW she has grown. Good to see you back here Michelle. Also glad to hear you are keeping up the positive attitude. You and little Jess will benefit from this in the long run. Yes time has flown and though he is gone he is not forgotten. RIP Big Bapper! All the very best to you also Michelle. Please give Jess a great big hug from me. Spare one for yourself as well. RESPECT!!;):D

Glad to hear that you both are well. Jessica just look like her Dad. She a cutie putie little kid.

Very cute little girl. How old is she?

Hi Michelle, good to hear from you. She is a cutie and we miss Big Bapper too!

what a beautiful girl she is. good luck in everything and god bless your whole family.

very cute:)...glad you are both doing well...you sound happy:)

Mrs Bapper

Your daughter is a beautiful little angel! truly a gift from god.

I miss Big Bapper.

Prayers out for your little girl, Michelle.

He was a nice person and a friend.

Ahhhh! so big already, How old is she now? Cute picture.

Cutie pie

Did you manage to sort out the legal issues with the gym?

Jessica will be 4 in March and shes doing really good, sucha happy confident and out going little girl, We both miss Seamus more than anything in the world but as Big Bapper always said to me Positive mental attitude is the best way forward in life..He was and always will be an inspiration to me and little Jessica..His memory will always remain strong..A true legend in all that he did..Life is moving forward for us both and we are truly living life to the full..If it was'nt for Big Bapper I would'nt be the person I am today and that Im truly grateful for :)

Jessica will be 4 in March and shes doing really good, sucha happy confident and out going little girl, We both miss Seamus more than anything in the world but as Big Bapper always said to me Positive mental attitude is the best way forward in life..He was and always will be an inspiration to me and little Jessica..His memory will always remain strong..A true legend in all that he did..Life is moving forward for us both and we are truly living life to the full..If it was'nt for Big Bapper I would'nt be the person I am today and that Im truly grateful for :)
Michelle, Seamus was correct! A positive mental attitude will get you most things in life, mainly happiness, something that money does not always buy! Now with the utmost respect to you and to Seamus, you are the person you are because it IS WHO YOU ARE! Seamus merely complimented WHO YOU ARE! The two of you bounced well together that is why you feel the way you do. But please give yourself more credit, you are a strong and specvial woman, never, ever forget that. A lot of people fall apart at the seams when tragedy strikes, but you have kept it together and are doing what many would think impossible. You are a strong individual and have ALL OF MY RESPECT!! Much Love to you and Jess! Good on ya girl.;)

Michelle, Seamus was correct! A positive mental attitude will get you most things in life, mainly happiness, something that money does not always buy! Now with the utmost respect to you and to Seamus, you are the person you are because it IS WHO YOU ARE! Seamus merely complimented WHO YOU ARE! The two of you bounced well together that is why you feel the way you do. But please give yourself more credit, you are a strong and specvial woman, never, ever forget that. A lot of people fall apart at the seams when tragedy strikes, but you have kept it together and are doing what many would think impossible. You are a strong individual and have ALL OF MY RESPECT!! Much Love to you and Jess! Good on ya girl.;)

Your words are so very true and now you ve brought tears to my eyes, but they are happy tears to know that Seamus knew such good genuine people as yourself...Your respect for us is really very touching...We diffinetly were soulmates and best of all we were each others first true love which makes it all so much more special...I dont think I would be as strong as I am today if I did nt have little Jessica thats for sure...She makes everyday so very special and makes me so grateful to be alive...Thankyou, you have now given me even more drive,determination and strength to see things through..Respect to you also Big Guy...Love from me and Little Bapper xx:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws