over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HI FRIENDS.... SOME PICS OF THE SOUTHERN STATES

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
Hi, i have a lot of work since i irrived from miami 5 days a go. I did an actualization of Super Slow training before the show.
I was in shape but as free bc i was trying to get in the national team, and you now the results....NO WAY, i was not the same person than last year, but it was a good experience, and it was an incredible amazing show.....
I was depleted too, maibe bc i was without as and the glucogen didnt get in like when you are full.......

Attachments

• mvc-003s.jpg
    mvc-003s.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,497
I was a big line 20 competitors , i am the 2nd left to right and the 4th wins the class and the over all, i didnt qualifie and dieselman was in a incredible shape, congratulations bro, thanks for your words and help.

Attachments

• mvc-003s.jpg
    mvc-003s.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,427
I was 220 pounds but no size, it was incredible....NEVER AGAIN.
I was better than the Venezuelan Champion Chips, our friend Wintrol, Poviron and Suspension help me a little but in 3 weeks...
I will try again like a good warrior in 11 weeks in the Florida State

Attachments

• mvc-012s.jpg
    mvc-012s.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,619
Good job bigheinz! At least you know what to adjust for next time. Keep it up.

xcel

Heinzy

I want to say first your a tremendous competitor with the heart of a lion and a determination that just will not quit.

I know I sound like I pick on you but I have a lot of respect for your grit.

I just want to say though physique wise there is just nothing that stands out for me if I were judging you. I think your losing way to much size to come in at a weight (220) when you could come in much fuller and still look good at a bigger weight. I struggled with this for years as a middle weight, light weight and finally a light heavy.

I think you need to do like I am this year and throw a little synth in your bi's and most certainly your tri's, you have a big barrel chest which is great but the lack of bi/tri and even delt size just does not look right..

You also need more thickness in the front quads.

Trust me brother I have a ton of areas to work on to be a heavy and compete with you and I will post some new pics here in a few months so all can feel free to pick me apart but I would not want it any other way.

I keep telling you but I really think you need to change the HIT/ Super Slow techniques you use right now your body gets dull and bored lifting that way all the time. It will stop growing just as if your overtraining and throwing in a few more sets and reps might wake up something your lacking in.

with all that said congrats and good luck on the next show.

Eat some freaking carbs and get some size back.

Is the fourth picture of QT?

i have to agree with fathead....you are losing way too much size. i think it is time to drop the super slow and get to moving some weight and add just a tabd bit more volume and frequency..you have a frame to hold much size..you need to take advantage of this.. go back and get the size you know you are capable of and take the stage again..good luck :D

I agree

w/ what they all said Big H!!! I DO like your traps though.. Wow you DID lose a lot of size, and not that I have room to talk, but maybe you could also work on bringing up the sweep in your hammies?

well done Heinz :) You are always posiitive and looking ahead go hard bro. If you need hand just ask I will do what i can to help :)

Thank you friends.
I lost a lot of size becouse i was natural i didnt use esteoids.
I stop using it 3 months before the venezuelan campionships, only winstrol tabs, andriol and proviron, and i only use to this show 15 days of winstrol depot, proviron and suspension becouse are the quickest way to get somthing to get a little hard but i was eating for 4 days 12 meals a day to carb up with insulin but i was depleted in thre show.
I agree i lots a lot of size but without steroids who not.
I start jet to get ready o the Florida State and i will be other person, and i think by the results i am getting, that maibe i will be better than the last year becouse i am starting with a low body fat (5%) , with i good and big cycle like you know i like to do it and i have 11 weeks to grow, with 220 iu of gh, i going to show the reults in a few weeks.
BUT BB WITHOUT AS...SUCKS!!!!!!!!! NEVER AGAIN.
I lost a lot of money trveling to miami to desqualifier, and now i have to go again, NEVER AGAIN MAN....
But let me train like i love to train, you know it works, you see my pics when i am in my better shape and i have 35 happy clients, and compètitors, in exelents conditions, i just was a stupid person trying to get in a f..ck..g team.

Never surrender....
In october 15 it will be a countest in my country and i will kick the as of the winner of the National venezuelan Championships becouse we are going to be in the same conditions....
and remember.......
.......There is no space for the littles!!!!!!
Bigheinz

That upper back shot looks fantastic. I agree arms and maybe delts could use more.
You know, I like to train heavy, and agree with most of the guys. But-you have to train the way you love to train-like you said!
You have to enjoy with all the sacrifice you give.
Great job my friend and keep shooting upward!

That is a pretty stout lineup you had to compete against. That guy 6th from left to right is awesome, too. Quality show all around I'm sure. Congrats and good luck in the future, bro.

HEINZ.......THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE PICS!

PRETTY INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST. HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN WITH IT!:cool:

Your a hard determined man BigHeinz!! Keep it up--you will win!!

Chest Rockwell said:
That is a pretty stout lineup you had to compete against. That guy 6th from left to right is awesome, too. Quality show all around I'm sure. Congrats and good luck in the future, bro.

:D That guy 6th from the left is "Yours Truly" Dieselman :p

Big Heinz, do me a favor and kick some ass again here in the US!

Diesel

PD see you in Ccs soon.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner