advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hi guys what size needles can be used when injecting synthol into the biceps and tric

brent97

Newbies
Hi guys what size needles can be used when injecting synthol into the biceps and triceps? I have 23 Guage needles and was wondering if that's okay [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

23g is too large imo...Doing everyday injections is going to cause so quick scar tissue with that size pin!

I went with 25g 1" pins on my Syntherol runs...Syntherol is so refined it will flow easily through a slin pin so a 25g or 27g will work perfect.

You have any before and after pictures of the muscles you injected that into?

You have any before and after pictures of the muscles you injected that into?

I have just started arms shots in my syntherol log so check that out. I only have before pics though. I will only be dosing small amounts but I can tell they will respond well.

Arm shots are so much easier than calf shots. K1 is spot on. 23G is too big so get some 27G pins. I have 27G pins from 1/2 to 1 inch long and will rotate them. It runs through 27G smoothly with a tiny bit of pressure needed which is ideal as you don't want to push the oil in too quickly.

I have just started arms shots in my syntherol log so check that out. I only have before pics though. I will only be dosing small amounts but I can tell they will respond well.

Arm shots are so much easier than calf shots. K1 is spot on. 23G is too big so get some 27G pins. I have 27G pins from 1/2 to 1 inch long and will rotate them. It runs through 27G smoothly with a tiny bit of pressure needed which is ideal as you don't want to push the oil in too quickly.

Do you think 27g 1.25 inch long or 1.5 inch long would also work well?

Do you think 27g 1.25 inch long or 1.5 inch long would also work well?

As long as your arms are a decent size they will be fine. I would rather use 1 inch though but if you have them sure use them.

. My suggestion is that if you are bothered by the injections, use a smaller gauge like a 23 or even a 25. It will take longer to inject the oil (a great deal longer and possibly not move at all if you use a 25 gauge and have some pretty big arms), but will cause less scar tissue and will not hurt as much. Although, in my hypothetical opinion, a 22 gauge is the most effective.

. My suggestion is that if you are bothered by the injections, use a smaller gauge like a 23 or even a 25. It will take longer to inject the oil (a great deal longer and possibly not move at all if you use a 25 gauge and have some pretty big arms), but will cause less scar tissue and will not hurt as much. Although, in my hypothetical opinion, a 22 gauge is the most effective.

I am guessing you have never used syntherol before? 25G will not take long to inject the oil nor will it not move at all. If it doesn't move at all thats probably scar tissue. The largest needle someone should be using is 25G. 22G is not the most effective at all. If you are using a thick and inferior product then sure you may need a big needle. But syntherol flows easily through a 27-25G pin so why use anything bigger. 25-27G for syntherol everytime.

Years ago when I was competing I was using a 23g 1 1/2 but mine wasn't thin like the product you were using and my arms got huge

Years ago when I was competing I was using a 23g 1 1/2 but mine wasn't thin like the product you were using and my arms got huge

I remember for my 1st aas cycle I had 21G 1.5 inch needles and used them for everything :eek::D How many ml were you putting in your arms? Do you have any pics?

I am using 23 gauge 1.5" for arms now. Sometimes I use 27 gauge slin pins though.

How hard is it to get synthol? Is it regulated? Or semi legit as A.I.'s?

Thanks guys... What about insulin needles!? I have esikclean synthol would it be okay to withdraw then wipe the need with an alcohol swab then inject? I'm having a hard time getting 25 Guage needles all I have are 23G

Thanks guys... What about insulin needles!? I have esikclean synthol would it be okay to withdraw then wipe the need with an alcohol swab then inject? I'm having a hard time getting 25 Guage needles all I have are 23G

Not sure about that brand but you can with syntherol.

You would need to backload the slin pins with the 23G pins. Or just use the 23G pins as normal.

23g will work, but there Big. Ive used them plenty for site injects.
Like the guys said they are not ideal though.
Most of my shots now go in the shoulders and I use a 25gx5/8
Synthol needs to be a little deeper imo so I would use for it the 25x1

A few things here. Do not wipe the needle with a swab. your skin yes that is ok but not the needle. Get a better brand of Synthol. Here everyone uses and will recommend Syntherol from synthetek.com
The needles you can order. Get the correct size and amount you need.

A few things here. Do not wipe the needle with a swab. your skin yes that is ok but not the needle. Get a better brand of Synthol. Here everyone uses and will recommend Syntherol from synthetek.com
The needles you can order. Get the correct size and amount you need.

Exactly. I should have stated 25G needles are easy to find too.

**broken link removed**

Exactly. I should have stated 25G needles are easy to find too.

**broken link removed**

For guys with sub 17 inch arms is 27g 1/2needles long enough for all the areas of the biceps? Or does it have to be 1 inch to get deep enough under the muscle ?

For guys with sub 17 inch arms is 27g 1/2needles long enough for all the areas of the biceps? Or does it have to be 1 inch to get deep enough under the muscle ?

You need at least 1/2 inch so they will be fine. Many like to get deeper in the muscle though. My arms are bigger than 17 inches and 27G 1/2 pins are still fine for me. I have just started doing arms and those are the pins I am using.

Well you see I'm all the way in South Africa lol and these days it's harder to find 25G needles... I'm planning on only poking synthol 5 times a week, twice for biceps and 3 times for triceps, do you think by me using a 23G needle it will be bad!? Also do you guys flex when injecting? I'm scared if the needle breaks... Thanks guys

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner