over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hiccups/GERD caused by gear??

s.norman

Registered
i get hiccups and acid reflux 3 days atraight out of the week..i can only get rid of the hiccups for a little while at aa time..its really druving me crazy! anyone else get this problem? is it caused by gear

When was the last time you had bloods done and your heart checked?? This could be due to a number of things but an enlarged heart can cause this.

Complete bloods
stress test
BP check
ect

Maybe I'm jumping the gun but I'm just thinking about health first.

Yes, this can be caused by gear. Try raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar. I use it all the time and notice that the acid reflux is gone even when using orals at 100mg/day. Follow the directions on the bottle.

I have GERD....

I have NEVER had it until I crossed over to the dark side. I'll be watching this thread.:eek:

Yes, this can be caused by gear. Try raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar. I use it all the time and notice that the acid reflux is gone even when using orals at 100mg/day. Follow the directions on the bottle.

That's a good tip! I've used that in the past with great success.

BMJ

Would you elaborate on how much/how often you used the vunegar?

Thanx

The brand I use is Bragg's. You can actually buy it in most large grocery stores (you don't have to go to the granola store) The directions on the bottle are kind of odd. Here's what I do most of the time. As soon as heartburn crops up...usually in the evening, I take a tablespoon of vinegar and wash it down with some water. Another thing you can try is taking a tablespoon in the morning, and another one in the evening. This will keep the heartburn and acid reflux away.

The brand I use is Bragg's. You can actually buy it in most large grocery stores (you don't have to go to the granola store) The directions on the bottle are kind of odd. Here's what I do most of the time. As soon as heartburn crops up...usually in the evening, I take a tablespoon of vinegar and wash it down with some water. Another thing you can try is taking a tablespoon in the morning, and another one in the evening. This will keep the heartburn and acid reflux away.

Thanks.

I never really made the connection...but that's right when my gerd began. Damn those homones!!

i've had the hiccups for 3 days straight w/ only some relief..i take zeggerid for the gerd but it doesn't help w/ the hiccups and not reaLLY Even help w/ the gerd...i don't know what to do but try that vinegar trick

i've had the hiccups for 3 days straight w/ only some relief..i take zeggerid for the gerd but it doesn't help w/ the hiccups and not reaLLY Even help w/ the gerd...i don't know what to do but try that vinegar trick

Go to the doc just to make sure everything is OK.
To quote AWN2004:
When was the last time you had bloods done and your heart checked?? This could be due to a number of things but an enlarged heart can cause this.

Complete bloods
stress test
BP check
ect

Maybe I'm jumping the gun but I'm just thinking about health first.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws