over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hide PED use from significant other?

Do you hide ped use from your significant other?

• Yes

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters
I do not offer that info, but I won't lie about it either. last woman I dated was in med school for naturopathic medicine. we did not share the same ideas on diet and hormones, at all. that said, it rarely was a problem unless we were saying dumb shit while fighting.

when you go from having a family in a house with a white picket fence

to having no family, losing most of your paycheck for the next 18+ years, and living in a tiny 1 bedroom apartment while still paying for the house with the white picket fence, your options will seem very limited.
Agreed, however limited, he did have options. Life is worth living for life's sake. He had the option to persevere and not take his life. People have the ultimate decision whether to let themselves be defined by their situation or take steps to change that situation. Everyone experiences loss and pain and hardship yet do not take their own lives. Please make no mistake I am truly sorry that you lost your friend and I empathize because I lost a friend to suicide 8 years ago. My perspective is the same.

you can hide if using dermals and orals.. but if you are pinning, they will start asking about lumps.. if she ever feels on your legs, ass, wherever.
also.. i would never admit to gear usage.. cause when things turn sour, thats the first thing brought up.
this whole 'honesty' and relationships is a bunch of shit.. especially these days.
again.. if you want to hide, just use dermals and orals.. if deadset on pinning, just use microdoses with an insulin pin.
enough to not cause lumps or any external abnormal signs of injections.
My wife and I argue often because we are both stubborn and we are honest, sometimes painfully honest with each other. WHen you are able to find the right woman, things "turning sour" don't destroy relationships. If it does than you're either the problem or you're with the problem. "In good times and bad, in sickness and health, till death do us part" Two people who mean these words when they say them don't let petty shit like AAS ruin a relationship, that's just childish and asinine.

This is the first girl Ive ever been 100% transparent with... about everything. My past, my current, etc. I hide nothing and at times Im surprised Im the most honest one in the relationship. My girl is a goody goody type that has lived a much purer life than me, but shes great and supports me in everything I do. When telling her I may do a bigger cycle than usual later this year, all I get it a "Be careful bc I want to keep you around"

However, I have dated women that I felt if it ever went south with us that certain things could potentially be used against me. In those instances I never liked to disclose much bc I wanted them for a good time, not a long time. Fortunately for me now Ive got the one I want to keep for a long time.

I have too but I have always said no.

How do they usually react when you say yes? I'm curious

Some reacted negatively, like asking "Why?" in a rude tone or telling me how steroids will make my penis smaller. It's good to get that out of the way on the first date so I don't waste my time. Some have asked questions about health effects. Some just love it and get turned on. The third group is the most common. If they specifically look for large muscular men on dating sites, they usually know steroids are involved.

I'm happily married now, so no more first dates for me. My wife now was one of the ones who asked about steroids on the first date and liked my answer.

I believe what I have always done and have always advised others to do is optimal...… if they are girlfriend and ask if you are taking steroids i'd admit it but downplay it and never discuss it with them and never let them see u inject. its as if "out of sight out of mind" Long as they don't see it its never "Real" to them.

With a wife, i'd never lie about it but would def minimize it (ie NEVER admit to doing a blast and etc, rarely talk about AAS keep it to diet and exercise talk) and again NEVER let her see u inject. That's when they can get too nosey (ie they notice shooting more volume or more frequent etc) just keep it on the downlow and say its part of the sport u are in. you aren't the only one kinda thing.
key is to never let em see it if possible and never let em see u inject. I keep my gear in locked box in closet and only I have the key. when I shoot I lock bathroom door and turn on vent as if I am taking a shit. she never wonders what I am doing. always assumes shitting cuz that's only time I close bathroom door.
-F2S

Reactions: RDS
Well with my fiance she was actually happy cuz I had explained that it brings down your sperm count so it's like birth control(we don't want any unplanned pregnancy). I had explained that I needed HRT because I am shut down. That it helps my libido and mood and it's prescribed by the doctor. And overtime I would double my test dose or throw in some sarms. Now she really likes it. The harder muscles activity level I'm not motivated to go to the gym if I'm not on cycle. Returning to my former glory lol

At my peak it was kind of obvious. During confrontations people would try to insult me by saying "juice Head" ,"get off the steroids ect". Little did they know that these are all compliments. I was pretty close to contest shape for most the time for 2 years. I was taking 2 cc's of tren a per day and other stuff like super drol masteron proviron, 1 cc of test C per week as well as high doses of Adderall and coke. So I was like 215ish, 5 11.5in. but super lean and dehydrated half the time.

Most the girls I dated around that time all had fake tits, lips and whatever else. I'd explained that it's simply impossible to be this big and this lean natural. And that was that.

oh my..

how old did you say you were?

Agreed, however limited, he did have options. Life is worth living for life's sake. He had the option to persevere and not take his life. People have the ultimate decision whether to let themselves be defined by their situation or take steps to change that situation. Everyone experiences loss and pain and hardship yet do not take their own lives. Please make no mistake I am truly sorry that you lost your friend and I empathize because I lost a friend to suicide 8 years ago. My perspective is the same.
True,but i had brothers.. good dudes.. deployments, family, guilt is powerful.. Been to more fkn funerals then anyone should. I agree, be strong level up, defeat your demons but some guys get caught in a moment. Thats all it takes brother.

Im 34 and at the point where i dont hide anything anymore. For so long i had all these things i would try to keep to myself in relationships, rstionalizing why it was okay for me to not talk about them, but they all end up ugly one way or another.

Now i make it a point to be as open an honest about everything that i can. It just makes life so much easier. If you don't like it then oh well. Honestly all the females ive just been up front about my gear use with have been understanding. Its the ones that i didnt initially tell that things got stupid. That also goes for most topics.

I believe what I have always done and have always advised others to do is optimal...… if they are girlfriend and ask if you are taking steroids i'd admit it but downplay it and never discuss it with them and never let them see u inject. its as if "out of sight out of mind" Long as they don't see it its never "Real" to them.

With a wife, i'd never lie about it but would def minimize it (ie NEVER admit to doing a blast and etc, rarely talk about AAS keep it to diet and exercise talk) and again NEVER let her see u inject. That's when they can get too nosey (ie they notice shooting more volume or more frequent etc) just keep it on the downlow and say its part of the sport u are in. you aren't the only one kinda thing.
key is to never let em see it if possible and never let em see u inject. I keep my gear in locked box in closet and only I have the key. when I shoot I lock bathroom door and turn on vent as if I am taking a shit. she never wonders what I am doing. always assumes shitting cuz that's only time I close bathroom door.
-F2S

Yes, your post is absolutely spot on. Be open about it, but keep it out of sight. No need to be doing shots in front of anyone, it's just not a good look and can lead to irrational thoughts on their end (unless your wife is the one that does your shots) I keep my stuff in a lock box too and go in the bathroom when i do it.

Really anybody that's close to me, or close to a friend, knows that I take them.

I'm a huge proponent for HRT, and if they have a good base, have goals on obtaining and unattainable physique. Then I'll offer advice that I've learned over time, thought research or from successes or mistakes I've made

So I offer advice to whoever ask. Especially at this point in my life I have my family (a very close friendship to my mother and sister) and fiance. Anybody else outside of that circle if they want to talk shit/gossip. I don't need to be around them again.

Because of unrelated stuff mostly jealousy from ex friends, I've been backstabbed by most my friends. So I'm pretty much just keep my circle small nowadays.

If my fiance died (I don't see us separating any other way), probably wouldn't get another girlfriend ever. Too many of them are out for themselves.

Unless I moved to eastern Europe. Or some other place that people with more traditional values.

A place that Men aren't always in the wrong (legally).

I completely understand this.
My wife knows about my gear use and isn't the most excited person about it, so i don't walk around the house all day discussion my next blast or if I should go with WInny vs Var.
I talk diet and WO's with her and she is legitimately interested. If she does ask what I'm running, I have no problem telling her. But its not the first thing in conversation. I actually don't do shots in front of her either.

I actually think me talking openly about some of the stuff has helped her kinda "get it" more. Or at least changed her mind.
She kinda understands that a bit of test is good and healthy and so is a big of GH. I think she'll always have the idea of 3cc's of _____ into my quad COULD be scary though. Either way it has not ruined our relationship and marriage. She knows how important fitness is in my life AND it helps that i was already into this PRE-HER.

I actually think it would be really tough if you were with your girl for a couple years and then just sprang a, "Hey, i wanna do steroids!" convo in on her.

(also, my immediate family knowwws but doesn't know, if you know what i mean. They've asked me about it and tell me to stay safe and trust me...all that. And my circle of friends probably do know, but don't talk to me about it. I have a very small circle of guys that i talk to about gear usage)

-F2S

If you're going to let a new partner into that part of your life, educate them by watching something like Bigger Stronger Faster with them. Most only know what mass media tells them, seeing the data on the other side can be very eye opening.

Since Ive been using since my mid 20s, I never lied about it to woman, but I never volunteered information either. Lying about it is the worst thing you can do in my opinion. Especially if you meet someone, and then 2-3 years down the line, you ask her too marry you, and then she happens to come across your hidden stash, you are prob up shits creek. Because then she is going to think you've been lying about other stuff too. Hard to get trust back if that happens.

True,but i had brothers.. good dudes.. deployments, family, guilt is powerful.. Been to more fkn funerals then anyone should. I agree, be strong level up, defeat your demons but some guys get caught in a moment. Thats all it takes brother.
Point respectfully taken. Be well

My wife knows everything! She’s cool with it cause she knows I’m smart about it and I’ve never been a moody person! She’s very good about watching over me and reminding me if I’m getting to big! Only rule she has is don’t get to big and make it obvious to the kids and everybody else!

My wife is my best friend.....she knows EVERYTHING about me.

With more women getting into hard training nowadays, the conversation can also go the other way, lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131