over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hiding Gear from your Girl

kkitz967

Registered
So I'm moving in with my girl in a few months and I will be dead in the center of a tren/mast/prop cycle. Now my girl doesn't know I use AAS and I'd rather keep her in the dark. Anyone have suggestions how to keep it a secret while living in such close quarters. Its funny how women love ripped guys but once they hear gear they freak out like you're a heroin junkie.. such bs.. thanks bros

Hiding it from her will be part of the eventual downfall of the relationship. Trust me from experience.

Conflicting views... hmm I don't know what to do.. it just blows how ignorant people are about AAS.. its like any other drug, it can be used safely or it can be abused.

And one of her friends boyfriends pretty much destroyed his liver from extended oral usage so she already thinks the stuff is pure poison

It is a very touchy subject for some, so tread lightly. I know the easiest thing to do would be to not tell her though like already stated it may be the eventual downfall of the relationship. Honestly that is a tough call, best of luck.

Maybe try teaching her that with responsible usage and knowledge of what these supplements do to the body, there is success and minor downfalls with use.

I've considered telling my girlfriend since she is very open minded and figure it's best to be honest. So I broached the subject. Apparently one of her close childhood friends took them when they were in 8th grade for football and he went crazy, like always emotion and aggressive in class and whatnot. Made me reconsider knowing her only experience knowing someone was a 13 year old who had no business taking it.

Now just trying to open her mind to it by showing her bigger faster stronger and whatnot. Still very hesitant to tell.

I'd say safest call is to keep hiding it for legal issues and the stigma associated with it. Best to have as few people knowing as possible.

How long have y'all been together? I'm a bit shocked she doesn't know already - is she that blind, or just truly naive? I'm also a bit shocked you'd hide the real you from someone you are potentially looking to spend the rest of your life with (so I assume). I see a divorce coming - sorry to say. I know you may not want to hear the criticism, but there you have it.

just wait it out....

she WILL find out .....in time

women find OUT EVERTHING BRO

:cool:

I've delt with the same thing with my last girlfriend..I tried to educate her ....It sucks because I just started dating a girl and I'm worried about the same thing. Sucks trying to hide gh in fridge everytime she's over to.lol
You guys who have girls that's cool with it are lucky!!

just wait it out....

she WILL find out .....in time

women find OUT EVERTHING BRO

:cool:

Yes they do. AND when she finds out, mark my words every time there is a issue or problem in your relationship your use will always pop up.

All in all, and in my opinion, when in a relationship with a girl..a girl you intend on marrying and being with your entire life, being honest from the beginning is the best move. As it was previously said, she will find out, they always find out everything. So be honest from the beginning if you want it to last. BUT you never know if the girl might turn out to be a nutjob and gets you in some shit. Not looking forward to having to deal with this one day :banghead:

How in fuck are you going to move in with a woman, and NOT tell her about your AAS use? The idea is laughable to me. You both trust, possibly love each other enough to live together, but can't tell her about AAS use? If you can't tell her, or know she won't accept it, check yourself. Why be with a girl who won't except that part of your life?

Would you want her hiding a large part of her life from you? How would you react?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SitySlicker1
Yes they do. AND when she finds out, mark my words every time there is a issue or problem in your relationship your use will always pop up.

This right here.

It's a really tough call. Current GF knows, is a competitor and uses various stuff, T3/Clen/DNP and others, so we're even and there's no stigma. This is the only way to go, IMO.

With a "non-lifestyle" GF, you can hide it, but you'd have to commit to total secrecy and a protocol of use that you NEVER break. Problem is, you'll get lazy and slip up, leave something out, hit a vein and leave a bruise a couple times in a couple weeks, get a pack delivered when she's home. It's a constant worry, like any repeated lie in a relationship. The truth will out, it just will.

But...if you choose to tell her/she finds out...it will be an issue EVERY time she's pissed or after you break up.

I never had that problem until an ex became a stalker. She showed up and freaked out as she did periodically. When she calmed down, she asked me all nonchalant, if I was still using gear. I told her, "Hell no, it's been months and I've cleaned house. I'm done with that shit". I KNEW she was gonna set me up. I could just feel her bad intentions...So I did clean house. Because I knew if I called the police on her sometime, they'd be in my house the same evening on what she told them. And in Europe, we have no rights. Good times.

Honesty is nice, but it does leave you open to problems.

Let me be blunt. If the relationship sours and she has knowledge of your drug use she will bone you up the ass with it and have no mercy in trying to hurt you BAD!! That is the nature of women.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131