over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hiding Gear from your Girl

i think u should tell her why bcuz if she luvs u she would acept it. unless it turns u into an asshole offcourse .its not like crack or heroin.u wouldnt like it if she was taking birth control behind ur back knowing u want a baby right? point is true relationship is built out of trust.only 2 bad things that can go wronge by telling her 1 she wont acept it and leave u but if thats what she chooses thats the same thing she do if she finds out later on.and 2 she acepts it and everything is fine till u two break up and she threatens to tell on u.in that case u deal with it at that time when it comes.im sure u have plenty of time to get rid of it.

o and if u tell her and she ask why u waited this long to tell her just say u wanted to make sure there was true love and trust in the relationship before u said anything.and now that u are sure there is u wouldnt want to hide anything from her and break that trust by not telling her.u kill her with that one ;)

^^^Very good advice . . . I think I am going to do this, too.

it works :D Just make sure to take all the CD sleeves out...most retailers carry them too.

o and if u tell her and she ask why u waited this long to tell her just say u wanted to make sure there was true love and trust in the relationship before u said anything.and now that u are sure there is u wouldnt want to hide anything from her and break that trust by not telling her.u kill her with that one ;)

can you say morning BJ for at least a couple weeks ;D

I told my gf the first day i met her get it out of the way if shes still interested then great if not then find someone that is

Just ask yourself if you'd be ok with her hiding a dick sucking habit, like once a month she likes to be the glory hole bitch for a lunch break.
Pretty much the same thing except you can't get arrested for what she does, and if you have a large stash she could be up shit creek with you.

Thank god I'm on TRT and it's script. :)

I'd only tell her if you guys are serious. If you can see yourself married to her. If so then why hide shit? That's not a true relationship.. If you can't or you r unsure fuck em they don't need to know a damn thing. Bc if u break their heart they will have that against you..

When one of my girls had issues with me using, I say ok..lets me and you have a movie night...get us a bite to eat, let her get situated on the couch while I pop in Bigger,stronger,faster dvd lol...let them see the true facts and what the media portrays it as. Always works for me..and after the movie I get the "ohs" " oh well that aint bad" g'luck

Yes they do. AND when she finds out, mark my words every time there is a issue or problem in your relationship your use will always pop up.

:yeahthat: Then when you break up, expect the police to show up!

Don't tell for ramifications but eventually she will catch on people ain't stupid esp with the drastic changes u will make on that sic, keep a lot of gnu sups around it can help to cover excuses seen so many bros ratted to popo cuz a crazy gf

Last edited:
One thing I have learned from experience is women always find out.
They have some weird radar that goes off when you try to hide something.
And they know when you lie. Even if they don't call you on it.
Better to find a way to tell her the truth than to lie.

I was in this same situation

About 3 months ago I told my girlfriend that I was doing TRT on my own, that I was completely shut down and didn't feel like a man anymore, I couldn't fuck, and just got fat. So I learned about Low T, but couldn't find a doctor who would help me, so I went at it alone. Now she is helping me to find a TRT doctor so I can go legitimate. good Luck. In 40 days I am moving in with her and I couldn't imagine trying to hide it then.

If you cant tell her bout gear is it even worth hiding it from her? mines not happy bout but she knows

Don't say a damn thing about it at all... Don't bring it up in conversation, don't try to educate her about it, don't try to justify or explain anything... Just never bring it up period... As my motto goes "When in doubt, STFU"

OK, let me make it simple for you... What good would come out of you telling her? I've been there with a lot of girls, including my wife of 12 years... Even if she doesn't turn you in, whenever you're in a bad mood, she'll blame the AAS... Do you really want to hear that shit every time you get upset? Now you won't be allowed to get upset... Now that's most likely the least of your worries... As others have pointed out, what if she turns you in later? If not her, women like to run their mouths to EVERYONE... Before you now it, everyone will know you're on... Do you really think that's smart? If she happens to find them, just say, "Oh I'm on hormones, I've been on them for years" and don't make a big deal about it... That's all I've got...

Last edited:
About 3 months ago I told my girlfriend that I was doing TRT on my own, that I was completely shut down and didn't feel like a man anymore, I couldn't fuck, and just got fat. So I learned about Low T, but couldn't find a doctor who would help me, so I went at it alone. Now she is helping me to find a TRT doctor so I can go legitimate. good Luck. In 40 days I am moving in with her and I couldn't imagine trying to hide it then.

If you're in the midwest let me know and I can hook you up with a legitimate clinic for HRT regardless of your age. Its $200 a month though, but includes bloodwork 3-4x per year, test C (enough to get levels around 900), and whatever is needed to keep estrogen at bay.

Don't say a damn thing about it at all... Don't bring it up in conversation, don't try to educate her about it, don't try to justify or explain anything... Just never bring it up period... As my motto goes "When in doubt, STFU"

OK, let me make it simple for you... What good would come out of you telling her? I've been there with a lot of girls, including my wife of 12 years... Even if she doesn't turn you in, whenever you're in a bad mood, she'll blame the AAS... Do you really want to hear that shit every time you get upset? Now you won't be allowed to get upset... Now that's most likely the least of your worries... As others have pointed out, what if she turns you in later? If not her, women like to run their mouths to EVERYONE... Before you now it, everyone will know you're on... Do you really think that's smart? If she happens to find them, just say, "Oh I'm on hormones, I've been on them for years" and don't make a big deal about it... That's all I've got...

I'm sorry, but I disagree with this statement.

Jrod told me upfront about his dvd collection and I was cool with it. I never talked talked about it, unless he did. I never got on the phone with my friends to tell the world. My lack of knowledge about the situation prompts questions every now and then (especially after reading stuff on here), but he's completely honest about the whole thing. He answers questions. He's patient with me wanting to learn about it... and I want to learn about it (not for my own use), but because if it helps him, I'm interested in knowing how.

Not every girl is the same. I'm maintaining my original comment:"If you're going to be living with her, then she needs to know what's in her house, too. You don't have to throw it in her face or talk about it all the time, but don't keep it a secret. Just keep it discreet. Maybe try bringing it up in a casual conversation about health, working out, etc. She doesn't have to be okay with it, but someone else will be. Always... always be honest."

I'm sorry, but I disagree with this statement.

Jrod told me upfront about his dvd collection and I was cool with it. I never talked talked about it, unless he did. I never got on the phone with my friends to tell the world. My lack of knowledge about the situation prompts questions every now and then (especially after reading stuff on here), but he's completely honest about the whole thing. He answers questions. He's patient with me wanting to learn about it... and I want to learn about it (not for my own use), but because if it helps him, I'm interested in knowing how.

Not every girl is the same. I'm maintaining my original comment:"If you're going to be living with her, then she needs to know what's in her house, too. You don't have to throw it in her face or talk about it all the time, but don't keep it a secret. Just keep it discreet. Maybe try bringing it up in a casual conversation about health, working out, etc. She doesn't have to be okay with it, but someone else will be. Always... always be honest."

would those dvd's be "catholic girls and bikini car washes" or "priests and nuns get wild at club hedonism"? either way, I enjoyed both. :D

would those dvd's be "catholic girls and bikini car washes" or "priests and nuns get wild at club hedonism"? either way, I enjoyed both. :D

Shoot. No. Those were actually my dvds. :)

Dont tell her. Wat good possibly could come from you telling someone you are doin illegal stuff. Thats just another person to tell on you. Trust me i know. Not evry women is cool enough to go along with illegal activity. Even if she tolerates it what happens when you get into a fight and you piss her off?I think your women does need to know but it takes time to determine whether or not she is going to be someone you can tell. This info is coming from personal experience. Prison is not fun buddy.

well........you dont NEED to tell her EXACTLY WHAT youre taking!!!

if shes got a problem with it??....
show her how easy it is to get....internet
show her "research chems" websites....ALL LEGAL
if your OLD like me :eek:...what jhawk said....."self medicating"..lol
show her how you take steps to "be safe"
-blood work
-a good pct
-otc supps
-herbal heart, liver, kdney support

if she still has a problem, then FYCK HER

:cool:

Last edited:
I keep all my gear in my locked room safe, in which I only know the combo. All she knows is that I have guns, personal documents, and other items inside-and knows not to pry into what's going on inside.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity