over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High anabolic lower test in offseason

Asking a bodybuilder his PED use is no different than asking any female how many dicks theyve sucked. If they know, they'll probably knock of 50 percent of the dicks or have a canned answer ready. But lets be real, they probably dont even know anymore. The analogy is flawless.

@luki7788 , I'm curious I see that you keep your estrogen levels below 50 to keep water/bloat down. Does keeping estro that low(comparetevily to your androgen load) negativaly impact your libido/well being etc?

Thank you
Absolutely not, it is quite the opposite when the estro is too high, I have problems with libido, I am sleepy etc.

I always thought he seemed honest, especially since it's legal to own gear in the UK, so really not much to hide. Not too surprised if he's downplaying it, though. Hope he comes out OK, he looks flat out unhealthy at times. Him and Corrine definitely push the doses, or at least have in the past. I really like the guy, his training videos have become my pre-workout.

I havent seen any of JPs training vids. Is he the new blood and guts?

I always thought he seemed honest, especially since it's legal to own gear in the UK, so really not much to hide. Not too surprised if he's downplaying it, though. Hope he comes out OK, he looks flat out unhealthy at times. Him and Corrine definitely push the doses, or at least have in the past. I really like the guy, his training videos have become my pre-workout.

Juggy Sounds fine.. as long as anxiety isnt a issue with the eq I'm all for it..👍

Last edited:
I havent seen any of JPs training vids. Is he the new blood and guts?

I'm a big JP fan and have been following him thru his site for years.
I also was a big DC guy so the transition to his thought process is fairly easy.
He's straight to the point and is all about progression.
Food and weights need to move.

You can think what you want, but I know personally the bodybuilders from the JP team and what they write on the forum, and what they do in fact are two different things - but cool I'm not going to argue I just know my

I agree and personally know this from a training session and discussion in person with a trainer on that site who owns a gym.

luki - great thread. i just read through it.

A BURNING QUESTION: i see a lot of good ole pro bodybuilding compounds in here - so i GOTTA ask, designer compound experience?

i just started a cycle including trestolone and superdrol. curious to see what your take on compounds like this are. especially when there are BOLD claims floating around the net about what these compounds can achieve. do they hold ANY weight at all in the pro world - or are the just fads that will come and go? this thread talks about doses in the grams, when i hear people making serious progress with doses of trestolone in the low 200-400mg a week range.

just curious. because it seems like the general consensus of the old school bodybuilding community is (from what ive seen), they don't even mess with the stuff. "Tried and true".

1. I will tell in this way - at one time aromasin 25mg daily kept my estradiol level of 30-40 with a 2g test per week, last year while the dose of 50mg daily could not cope with even 1.5g test per week but I also take into account the possibility that my aromasin was in a cheat dose. Now I'm making another approach to aromasin and I will definitely let you know how to act in the forum

2. Must have supplements for me
bergamot
-leaves
-tudca
-liv52
-cystone
-astragalus
-horse chestnut
-Q10

By bergamot, do you mean Citrus Bergamot?
What are leaves?
Can you elaborate on each one?
Do you have any bloodwork to show why these work?

Thanks

luki - great thread. i just read through it.

A BURNING QUESTION: i see a lot of good ole pro bodybuilding compounds in here - so i GOTTA ask, designer compound experience?

i just started a cycle including trestolone and superdrol. curious to see what your take on compounds like this are. especially when there are BOLD claims floating around the net about what these compounds can achieve. do they hold ANY weight at all in the pro world - or are the just fads that will come and go? this thread talks about doses in the grams, when i hear people making serious progress with doses of trestolone in the low 200-400mg a week range.

just curious. because it seems like the general consensus of the old school bodybuilding community is (from what ive seen), they don't even mess with the stuff. "Tried and true".
As for superdrol, this is one of my favorite measures in the final stage before the competition last 2-4 weeks - it gives a comparable shot with anadrol and there is no risk of water retention, for offseason, however if someone tolerates orals well, they can help us increase strength very much which of course translates into an increase in muscle mass.

As for MENT, it's a great measure for me, but the issue of aromatization limits me here, but I think this year I will try to approach it again only at a smaller dose - I was also thinking about combining it with tren - test + EQ as a base and 50mg of tren ace + 50mg trest ed

By bergamot, do you mean Citrus Bergamot?
What are leaves?
Can you elaborate on each one?
Do you have any bloodwork to show why these work?

Thanks
Yes citrus bergamot but in the form of a supplement very favorably affects lipids + cadarine 20-30mg daily in a few weeks can raise hdl from single-digit values to close to normal

I will honestly say that I am amused by the current "fashion" for chasing who takes less, I personally know guests from, for example, UK names I will not exchange but I know from personal disagreements that the doses they give officially on forums are usually less than 1/2 of what they are flying in reality.

Personally, I am a prep couch and I have a lot of players, including one whom I got to get a pro card and even though the boy has mega genetics and predispositions for bodybuilding, to get the card he had to push the dose to the level of 3.5g and 10iu gh, and to to develop further it is known that needs more. I am not saying that there are no freaks who develop on pro at relatively small doses but not on 500 test and 400 deka heheheheh just 3-3.5g this is a marked dosage.

Many trainers are now propagating supposedly small doses to attract customers, because once - most would not use the potential of high doses because they can not hold the regime and train hard and only destroy their health. Secondly - most are afraid when they see doses in grams and will not go to someone who has the opinion that he writes a lot.

I will give for example the cycle of my client which we are preparing for new york pro 2021 that is for a year, currently he is at offseason

1250 mg test E week
1250mg Eq week
700mg npp week
15iu gh ed
10-12iu humalog pre and post workout

test and EQ are the base they fly all the time - npp, anadrol, turanabol and tren are thrown in periodically, when we do blast we add one of these 4 agents, and "crusie" is the base from test and EQ which will increase with dry weight over time it will also be slowly ramped up

I love the information given by Luki!
It never happened to you or any clients to have almost 0 e2 on test and eq used 1:1? Maybe it's just me but this always happens to me... fuck.

Btw i tried to 300 TestE 2g EQ 350 TrenA and my E2 were at 5pg/ml no AI used....

I love the information given by Luki!
It never happened to you or any clients to have almost 0 e2 on test and eq used 1:1? Maybe it's just me but this always happens to me... fuck.

Btw i tried to 300 TestE 2g EQ 350 TrenA and my E2 were at 5pg/ml no AI used....

Agree! Luki is great man , i have tons of respect for him

He walk the walk
Talks with real life experience
No bullshiting
No misleading
No sugarcoating

Respect

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member