over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High anabolic lower test in offseason

I love the information given by Luki!
It never happened to you or any clients to have almost 0 e2 on test and eq used 1:1? Maybe it's just me but this always happens to me... fuck.

Btw i tried to 300 TestE 2g EQ 350 TrenA and my E2 were at 5pg/ml no AI used....
This is what happened, my good friend used 2.5g test a week and 2.5g EQ without IA and his estradiol was 5 lol: D so it happens but not all EQ lowers estro results

You know, I wonder if EQ anxiety is crashed estrogen.....lots of guys will run low test+EQ+ mast or EQ+tren....so estrogen crashes.

Maybe a better idea would be to run test a little higher than EQ, and or you could do low test+EQ and like 10mg dbol pre workout daily

After many trials and various combinations with compounds, I am still in favor of testing higher than rest of compounds in the cycle, the only period when, for example, tren is higher than the test is the prep end before the competition

Luiki in your opinion, a guy with decent genetics.....what is a typical dose of test for a guy that wants to be 5’10 220-225lbs at 9-10% bodyfat

Luiki in your opinion, a guy with decent genetics.....what is a typical dose of test for a guy that wants to be 5’10 220-225lbs at 9-10% bodyfat
It depends on how much it weighs, how much muscle mass it has and what percentage of fat tactics, and many other points, such as the individual response of the body, although 700-1000mg seems to be a reasonable weekly dose

It depends on how much it weighs, how much muscle mass it has and what percentage of fat tactics, and many other points, such as the individual response of the body, although 700-1000mg seems to be a reasonable weekly dose
Yes, this is always a stab in the dark but in my case this is really close. 5'8" 218 at 10% when life style is in line including about 1g/w. This is when younger like under 55.

After many trials and various combinations with compounds, I am still in favor of testing higher than rest of compounds in the cycle, the only period when, for example, tren is higher than the test is the prep end before the competition

Tbh it all depends on how much estrogen you have.

An advanced lifter like Luki should be aiming for enough Test or Trestolone or any estrogenic compound to put your e2 levels at 100pg/ml maybe even over that.
This will amplify your igf1 response in the liver insanely...

I know that every pro bb uses a ton of test but they also usually let e2 go sky high when they want to add more mass.

There's another consideration about high test, first of all is a SEX HORMONE and NOT AN AAS! Our body after puberty leaves us with a little dose of Test to maintain us.... So Testosterone shouldn't be used as leading compound in a cycle.

That said, which is what science says.... I can't deny that all the huge guys were on high of test....

Personally I am 237lbs at 12% and I never used more than 300 TestE per week...
I was relying mainly on Nandrolone Tren Primo, 4-5iu HGH 20-30iu insulin total, some inj oral like Sdrol Anadrol because they don mess with digestion.

Maybe Luki you should use 500 TestE as base no AI and then add 300-500 Tren 1g+Deca 1g+Primo (EQ if it doesn't crash e2), inj Anadrol.. together with HGH and Slin.... I am pretty sure that you will see Strength going down because nothing add so much strength as Test....

Tbh it all depends on how much estrogen you have.

An advanced lifter like Luki should be aiming for enough Test or Trestolone or any estrogenic compound to put your e2 levels at 100pg/ml maybe even over that.
This will amplify your igf1 response in the liver insanely...

I know that every pro bb uses a ton of test but they also usually let e2 go sky high when they want to add more mass.

There's another consideration about high test, first of all is a SEX HORMONE and NOT AN AAS! Our body after puberty leaves us with a little dose of Test to maintain us.... So Testosterone shouldn't be used as leading compound in a cycle.

That said, which is what science says.... I can't deny that all the huge guys were on high of test....

Personally I am 237lbs at 12% and I never used more than 300 TestE per week...
I was relying mainly on Nandrolone Tren Primo, 4-5iu HGH 20-30iu insulin total, some inj oral like Sdrol Anadrol because they don mess with digestion.

Maybe Luki you should use 500 TestE as base no AI and then add 300-500 Tren 1g+Deca 1g+Primo (EQ if it doesn't crash e2), inj Anadrol.. together with HGH and Slin.... I am pretty sure that you will see Strength going down because nothing add so much strength as Test....
I have already tried it and the low test + high anabolics did not work for me completely so I returned to the high test and everything went up again

I have already tried it and the low test + high anabolics did not work for me completely so I returned to the high test and everything went up again

ah ok!

Tbh i think that sometimes science and practical application don't collide.... and when someone is so big.... in the end high test works better....

It would be interesting to read experience from bb big as you Luki but that grow on low test high Anabolics....

Can't thank you more for all the information you provided on this thread!(y)

1. I will tell in this way - at one time aromasin 25mg daily kept my estradiol level of 30-40 with a 2g test per week, last year while the dose of 50mg daily could not cope with even 1.5g test per week but I also take into account the possibility that my aromasin was in a cheat dose. Now I'm making another approach to aromasin and I will definitely let you know how to act in the forum

2. Must have supplements for me
bergamot
-leaves
-tudca
-liv52
-cystone
-astragalus
-horse chestnut
-Q10
What is your new approach with aromasin going to look like ? Have you done it yet ?

test prop 125mg ed
masteron p 100mg ed
tren ace 150mg ed
anavar 100mg ed
Stanozolol 50mg ed
primo 100mg ed

Of course, I advise you not to suggest my doses to anyone, first of all I have never had good genetics and when I started training I weighed 145 pounds, the second thing I used saa for over 11 years and I reached these doses gradually. Thirdly, I never feel any major side effects, I am quite resistant to them, which can be seen even after the results of the laoratory tests
I'm running 800 test e, 50mg anavar a day and only 300 mast p a week and my joints are hurting me so much I had to drop the anavar last week . Still not the best even with mast. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me how can I be so sensitive to dht drugs ? I'm the same with proviron and any anti e

I'm running 800 test e, 50mg anavar a day and only 300 mast p a week and my joints are hurting me so much I had to drop the anavar last week . Still not the best even with mast. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me how can I be so sensitive to dht drugs ? I'm the same with proviron and any anti e
Maybe your Anavar is Winstrol.... Or you are injecting underdosed Test.... Do some bloods instead of guessing.

Or you are really sensitive to Masteron.

Anavar Winstrol don't lower E2 at all.

Maybe your Anavar is Winstrol.... Or you are injecting underdosed Test.... Do some bloods instead of guessing.

Or you are really sensitive to Masteron.

Anavar Winstrol don't lower E2 at all.
Bloods done not so long ago and test is fine. I'm going to remove the masteron this week and see what happens for a few weeks then bring it back in . Anavar cud be winstrol awrite

Looks like he crush his estrogen @luki7788

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner