over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High anabolic lower test in offseason

It is refreshing to see threads like this. Being a “impressive gym rat” size, I always stuck to the thoughts of 500mg test and 500mg npp I should be huge if my diet and training are good. Well, my genetic limit of 215lbs at 5’10 very lean is about all I can do. Always trying new MD training programs, different intra workout supps, bla bla.

When in reality if I want to break new ground it’s gonna take more drugs (for me).

This thread has gotten me to ramp up to 750mg test and add 450mg DHB with mk 677. In about 5 weeks I’ll bump to 1g test and 600dhb.

I guess I will see if more drugs are the problem

I love the honesty as well bro. This forum has been pretty boring over the last 5 or so years with all the low dose bs. You look great man! Someone brought up the three anadrol a day and people cringing. Seeing Fouad call seth out was hilarious because seth was so caught off guard and then just went with it.

So if I understand correctly, your saying a decent cycle for you is around the 7-8 gram range?

Sure, there are probably pros out there who take relatively moderate doses, but when you depend on your physique to pay the bills, shit can start adding up pretty quick, I'd imagine. The entire time, you're wondering what your competition is doing. They following any new protocol? Wonder what drugs they're taking, guess I need to up it just to make sure...

Kudos to you for being honest, I wish more were. I even feel that some of most knowledgeable guys out there still downplay drugs and aren't quite honest when it comes to their use.

Diet and training are obviously number one, but when you already know what has worked for you over the years, what's the next variable that could change?

If you get labs, what does your cbc and cholesterol look like at those doses? How do you personally feel while running that amount?

My total and LDL cholesterol are practically always normal, it is known during preparation that the general cholesterol drops to low due to low body fat but at offseason it is really ok and as for Hdl it is at level 30 for most of the year - this is not ideal result but really good for a bodybuilder. Other markers of blood count are virtually 100% normal.

And how do I feel at such doses? completely normal, but you have to remember that I built this dosage over the years, so the body just got used to it and it can be said to be normal. If someone jumped from 1g to 3g it would have a negative effect on his well-being.

It is refreshing to see such honesty. The big concern with your approach is health. How long have you been using those doses and how old are you now?

You have certainly taken your physique to a high level. How has progress been the last couple of years?
In terms of health, as I wrote above in the post;) I really think that people underestimate and skip the issue of health supplementation - if I'm honest, supplements that help me stay healthy in good shape spend a lot more per month than on aas; )

when it comes to my age I am 31 years old and aas has been using it for 10 years I competed in 2014 for the first time and I remember that I weighed exactly 222 pounds, in 4 weeks I have my first start this year and I will bring about 280-285 pounds to the stage so I added about 60-65 pounds of stage weight during this time

It is refreshing to see threads like this. Being a “impressive gym rat” size, I always stuck to the thoughts of 500mg test and 500mg npp I should be huge if my diet and training are good. Well, my genetic limit of 215lbs at 5’10 very lean is about all I can do. Always trying new MD training programs, different intra workout supps, bla bla.

When in reality if I want to break new ground it’s gonna take more drugs (for me).

This thread has gotten me to ramp up to 750mg test and add 450mg DHB with mk 677. In about 5 weeks I’ll bump to 1g test and 600dhb.

I guess I will see if more drugs are the problem
To jest tak samo jak ze wszystkim kolego , powiedzmy,że doszedłeś do wagi 240 funtów na 5 tysiącach kcal więc jesli chcesz teraz przebić 260 funtów będziesz musiał jeść 6 tysięcy - dokładnie tak samo jest ze środkami,chcesz być większy to nie ma innej opcji dawki powinny stopniowo wzrastać .
Ale słowo klucz stopniowo - zwiększamy je dopiero gdy osiągniemy nowy rozmiar suchej masy ciała i nie od razu gdy brałeś na np 500 test i 500 deka wskakujesz na 1g test i 1g deka tylko na powiedzmy 600-700 test i 600 deka

To jest tak samo jak ze wszystkim kolego , powiedzmy,że doszedłeś do wagi 240 funtów na 5 tysiącach kcal więc jesli chcesz teraz przebić 260 funtów będziesz musiał jeść 6 tysięcy - dokładnie tak samo jest ze środkami,chcesz być większy to nie ma innej opcji dawki powinny stopniowo wzrastać .
Ale słowo klucz stopniowo - zwiększamy je dopiero gdy osiągniemy nowy rozmiar suchej masy ciała i nie od razu gdy brałeś na np 500 test i 500 deka wskakujesz na 1g test i 1g deka tylko na powiedzmy 600-700 test i 600 deka

You translate that to English?
Thanks

I love the honesty as well bro. This forum has been pretty boring over the last 5 or so years with all the low dose bs. You look great man! Someone brought up the three anadrol a day and people cringing. Seeing Fouad call seth out was hilarious because seth was so caught off guard and then just went with it.
I like Fuad but like everyone went in as I call it "fakepr health" because it is now fashionable. I say yes, I paid money from a list of many pro professionals or very good amateurs and coaches from Europe and America and nobody but nobody gave me less than 3.5g aas and 10iu gh to start. Oh sorry there was one pro player who wrote me 900mg test, 600mg masteron, 600mg tren and 400mg deca but it was crusie: D
I have no reason to dim it and I don't care if someone takes more or less, I have to take so much to have effects, and that someone claims to be standing on stage with the best in the world and takes 1.5g of funds in total is not mine the matter - the truth is only that there everyone wants to be the best at the top and everyone will do everything to be as high as possible and the issues of sanity here are no longer at stake.

Thanks
forgive me, I galloped and wrote in my language hehe

Thanks
I wrote that - This is the same as with all my friends, let's say you have reached the weight of 240 pounds on 5 thousand kcal so if you want to break 260 pounds now you will have to eat 6 thousand - exactly the same with the means, you want to be bigger then you don't if another option, the dosage should increase gradually.
But the key word is gradually - we increase it only when we reach a new size of dry weight and not immediately when you took for example 500 test and 500 deca you jump on 1g test and 1g deca only on say 600-700 test and 600 deca

Sure, there are probably pros out there who take relatively moderate doses, but when you depend on your physique to pay the bills, shit can start adding up pretty quick, I'd imagine. The entire time, you're wondering what your competition is doing. They following any new protocol? Wonder what drugs they're taking, guess I need to up it just to make sure...

Kudos to you for being honest, I wish more were. I even feel that some of most knowledgeable guys out there still downplay drugs and aren't quite honest when it comes to their use.

Diet and training are obviously number one, but when you already know what has worked for you over the years, what's the next variable that could change?
That's right buddy

I am from Eastern Europe and more precisely from Poland, and no one uses such cycles with us, high test reigns in cycles. Perhaps in the Middle East, i.e. in Russia, they use a low / medium test, which I have heard that it is difficult to get any information from them :)

I did manage to talk to the late Baitollah Abbaspour back in 2011 when he was the National coach for Iran. He told me all of his guys never go with the high test approach. Be it on or off season. Their Main compounds are Primo, Gh and Eq.

Luki, not wanting to derail your thread but it would be good to hear about your nutrition and training, etc in here or a new thread

It's nice to see a thread like this.

Most of the time the truth is hidden by pride / ego or because these dosages used unconsciously can bring serious health problems and from a moral point of view it can bring some comfort to those who hide. But in a forum like this, with several members with developed physique, this lack of truth ends up killing the forum.
People have to realize the truth, if they choose this path they can have a physique well above average with moderate dosages taking risks that can be large or small depending on their general health maintained over the years. High doses for those who do not have lab work and do not have controlled health is a Russian roulette with great chances of losing.
I think that for most this is nothing new, the problem is that some forget that they have to train and eat a lot and it doesn't happen overnight, and there are alot of People failling in the training and eating department and try to push more gear.
This is a hard sport that takes alot from us in many ways, if people don't have the time to commit like the op they will never have a physique like the op and accept it and don't push gear to try compensate.

I'm just here for the comments...learning so much.

My only question is who do you guys think are lying about their dosages? I pretty much believe almost all the guys that have been around on this board for a long time about their dosages, if their dosages aren't that big and they pack some pretty good muscle on their frame they usually have at least 20+ years in the gym.

Thanks for taking the time to answer everyones questions. I think it is very telling that the most honest and candid people ive seen speak to this issue are Big A and yourself. I know you arent american and i dont believe he is either. Sorry if you are in fact american Big A.

My point is that most body builders in the US will bullshit you hard on virtually everything. There is so much garbage advice from americans on every topic it really is refreshing to see some honesty on the subject particularly. It seems the most honest people are not from the US for whatever reason. Its like we pretend we do absolutely everything of pure free will with no help. Ive lived in europe and the states and by far the states have the preponderance of bullshit artists. Its like self deception is baked in over here and its fucking exhausting talking to people.

Your honesty is making a lot of people feel a hell of a lot better...and i assume some much worse.

Love this thread. Thanks again.

My total and LDL cholesterol are practically always normal, it is known during preparation that the general cholesterol drops to low due to low body fat but at offseason it is really ok and as for Hdl it is at level 30 for most of the year - this is not ideal result but really good for a bodybuilder. Other markers of blood count are virtually 100% normal.

And how do I feel at such doses? completely normal, but you have to remember that I built this dosage over the years, so the body just got used to it and it can be said to be normal. If someone jumped from 1g to 3g it would have a negative effect on his well-being.

Thanks, buddy, I am really pleased. If someone thinks I'm making it up, but I have no reason, as you write, I'm not from America, so I'm not afraid of any hatred or deterrence of potential clients. In the country I come from, I am a fairly well-known person in the bodybuilding world, I also lead my own discussion forum for others and I am also known for being honest about doping. And people are the same everywhere - once Phil Hernon, when he was still running instagram, recorded a cool video and said something like "remember that all bodybuilders are liars and if you ask someone about the dose then multiply at least x2, and if someone asks you then divide by at least half "- and in retrospect I have to admit that: D
Thanks for taking the time to answer everyones questions. I think it is very telling that the most honest and candid people ive seen speak to this issue are Big A and yourself. I know you arent american and i dont believe he is either. Sorry if you are in fact american Big A.

My point is that most body builders in the US will bullshit you hard on virtually everything. There is so much garbage advice from americans on every topic it really is refreshing to see some honesty on the subject particularly. It seems the most honest people are not from the US for whatever reason. Its like we pretend we do absolutely everything of pure free will with no help. Ive lived in europe and the states and by far the states have the preponderance of bullshit artists. Its like self deception is baked in over here and its fucking exhausting talking to people.

Your honesty is making a lot of people feel a hell of a lot better...and i assume some much worse.

Love this thread. Thanks again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner