over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High anabolic lower test in offseason

You will have some estrogen conversion with eq.. but not as bad as test of course. Being as how primo and eq are dhb derivatives I'd opted for one or the other and alternate them.. maybe do a oral turinabol a low dosed nandrolone in place of one of the dhb derivatives..

That makes more sense!

I’ll do EQ/mast/tbol then maybe move to low tren/primo.

It makes cycling a pain in the ass, i bloat easily and androgens fuck with my anxiety. Weirdly, EQ doesn’t bother me, but high test or tren beyond 300mg gets me a nut job.

I’m almost ready to take up painting and drinking wine

You will have some estrogen conversion with eq.. but not as bad as test of course. Being as how primo and eq are dhb derivatives I'd opted for one or the other and alternate them.. maybe do a oral turinabol a low dosed nandrolone in place of one of the dhb derivatives..
Not to be a dick but bolden one is not a DHT derivative. You n tell looking at the A ring. It has a c4-c5 double bond. In DHT this is reduced so the double bond is gone.

Not to be a dick but bolden one is not a DHT derivative. You n tell looking at the A ring. It has a c4-c5 double bond. In DHT this is reduced so the double bond is gone.
Read my post... I said dhb....

Read my post... I said dhb....
OK, Primo, EQ and DHB are structurally related. Primo and EQ as DHB derivatives?? Usually the base compound and then compounds are derived from that. I would say that boldenone is a testosterone derivative and Primo is a DHT derivative.

OK, Primo, EQ and DHB are structurally related. Primo and EQ as DHB derivatives?? Usually the base compound and then compounds are derived from that. I would say that boldenone is a testosterone derivative and Primo is a DHT derivative.
Anyhow semantics and what you said is fine.

Luki, question for you—how does your precontest dose differ from your offseason?

I mean there are only a handful of drug combos, but do you push dosages higher in precontest?

Luki, question for you—how does your precontest dose differ from your offseason?

I mean there are only a handful of drug combos, but do you push dosages higher in precontest?
test prop 125mg ed
masteron p 100mg ed
tren ace 150mg ed
anavar 100mg ed
Stanozolol 50mg ed
primo 100mg ed

Of course, I advise you not to suggest my doses to anyone, first of all I have never had good genetics and when I started training I weighed 145 pounds, the second thing I used saa for over 11 years and I reached these doses gradually. Thirdly, I never feel any major side effects, I am quite resistant to them, which can be seen even after the results of the laoratory tests

test prop 125mg ed
masteron p 100mg ed
tren ace 150mg ed
anavar 100mg ed
Stanozolol 50mg ed
primo 100mg ed

Of course, I advise you not to suggest my doses to anyone, first of all I have never had good genetics and when I started training I weighed 145 pounds, the second thing I used saa for over 11 years and I reached these doses gradually. Thirdly, I never feel any major side effects, I am quite resistant to them, which can be seen even after the results of the laoratory tests

Actually a bit more reasonable than expected, although sounds like a 'fun' dose of tren ace... Lol. My buddy just went to 900 tren e, not ace, and he said sides just skyrocketed. Do you feel there's an upper limit with tren where the sides just aren't worth the increase?

Actually a bit more reasonable than expected, although sounds like a 'fun' dose of tren ace... Lol. My buddy just went to 900 tren e, not ace, and he said sides just skyrocketed. Do you feel there's an upper limit with tren where the sides just aren't worth the increase?
According to me, tren is really the only measure concerning them, we take a more forced look, personally I used up to 200 mg of ace daily every day in the last days before the competition and I have no problems at this dose.

To be honest, of course I will not write the name but everyone will know who it is. 5 times the strongest man in the world used 300mg ace train per day and 30iu gh, anadrol in doses of 300mg daily for 9-10 months a year because this was the start season, life is still great and fulfills other sports

test prop 125mg ed
masteron p 100mg ed
tren ace 150mg ed
anavar 100mg ed
Stanozolol 50mg ed
primo 100mg ed

If you are doing 4-5 cc's a day, do you use one 5cc syringe, or split this up into multiple injections per day?

If you are doing 4-5 cc's a day, do you use one 5cc syringe, or split this up into multiple injections per day?
buddy, I have no problem with placing one time, e.g. 5cc in one biceps or triceps, so 5cc a day, this is nothing, really, very often, people give 5ml seo in each head of biceps and triceps every day

QUOTE="MethodAir, post: 2811474, member: 175694"]
Right, but as @thebigbus noted, eq converts to a synthetic 'equipoise estradiol' metabolite, which can suppress aromatization.
[/QUOTE]
Yes.. but I'm sure its weak in that regard.. especially if we are talking about supra levels compounds. In other words I'd probably not rely on it in regards to estro suppression.. but I'd have to check on it more..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131