over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High and Low E2 symptoms

Not necessarily
I asked my friend shes a iffbb pro and i told her is it estrogen related because i normally break out the worst ending a cycle when im about to start pct always that happens to me. She said It’s not an estrogenic side effect. It’s an androgenic side effect.

I agree with you but can you explain why you think its from estrogen sides? Thanks

She send me these two pages

Attachments

• C8F063DB-2BCF-4C92-B8B9-3391F46A2AA2.png
    C8F063DB-2BCF-4C92-B8B9-3391F46A2AA2.png
    371.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DFE10ECD-F2A1-48F1-B636-B61F0B1471CD.png
    DFE10ECD-F2A1-48F1-B636-B61F0B1471CD.png
    340.9 KB · Views: 11

It's gender specific. For females, androgens are the main trigger.​

Serum hormone levels in men with severe acne​

Abstract​

In order to evaluate the hormonal milieu in young men with severe acne, we measured serum estradiol (E2), total testosterone (T), free testosterone (FT), dihydrotestosterone (DHT), dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-S), and sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) levels in sixteen male patients aged 20-30 years with severe acne, including twelve cases of nodular-cystic acne, and in seventeen age-matched normal controls. There were no significant differences in the serum levels of T, FT, DHT, DHEA-S, or SHBG between the patients and the controls, but serum E2 was significantly higher in the patient population. Thus, the hemodynamics of serum androgens in male patients with acne do not seem to differ significantly from that of normal controls. Elevated E2 levels might affect the inflammatory response of acne vulgaris through the release of thymic hormones, as reported in the literature.

Testosterone and estradiol serum levels in acne​

Abstract​

45 acne patients and 38 healthy subjects were assayed for serum testosterone and estradiol levels by RIA. The results showed that serum testosterone levels of male patients were normal, but serum estradiol levels were significantly higher (40%) than in healthy males.

Yes that's what I always thought but androgen is low when coming off so idk man, I've never got tested enough to figure it out
I asked my friend shes a iffbb pro and i told her is it estrogen related because i normally break out the worst ending a cycle when im about to start pct always that happens to me. She said It’s not an estrogenic side effect. It’s an androgenic side effect.

I agree with you but can you explain why you think its from estrogen sides? Thanks

She send me these two pages

It's gender specific. For females, androgens are the main trigger.​

Serum hormone levels in men with severe acne​

Abstract​

In order to evaluate the hormonal milieu in young men with severe acne, we measured serum estradiol (E2), total testosterone (T), free testosterone (FT), dihydrotestosterone (DHT), dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-S), and sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) levels in sixteen male patients aged 20-30 years with severe acne, including twelve cases of nodular-cystic acne, and in seventeen age-matched normal controls. There were no significant differences in the serum levels of T, FT, DHT, DHEA-S, or SHBG between the patients and the controls, but serum E2 was significantly higher in the patient population. Thus, the hemodynamics of serum androgens in male patients with acne do not seem to differ significantly from that of normal controls. Elevated E2 levels might affect the inflammatory response of acne vulgaris through the release of thymic hormones, as reported in the literature.

Testosterone and estradiol serum levels in acne​

Abstract​

45 acne patients and 38 healthy subjects were assayed for serum testosterone and estradiol levels by RIA. The results showed that serum testosterone levels of male patients were normal, but serum estradiol levels were significantly higher (40%) than in healthy males.
There u have it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity