over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High ast/alt -not steroid related ?

Ast/Alt on last months blood work 68/137. The only thing going in my body other then food was 500mg naproxen....After i stopped the naproxen had blood work again 2 weeks later. the levels went down signifigantly like 48/92.... from my own personal monitoring i dont think my levels were every that high on d-bol (only slightly raised ast/alt)....does this make dbol less harmful then naproxen....in my mind yes and unless somebody can prove differently....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Update ,I saw gastro today .she wants to do more bloodwork in 2 weeks and is sending me for an ultrasound of my abdomen (liver) on Friday .i feel fine and really don't have any symptoms .still not sure what is causing my elevated ast/alt but will know more soon

Mike are you on NAC? It can raise your values. Some NAC products state it on the label.

Mike are you on NAC? It can raise your values. Some NAC products state it on the label.

No I am not .Thanks for the input Bio ,much appreciated

Had ultrasound of my liver on Friday.Everything is good .I will be doing more bloodwork this coming Friday .

I hate to play devils advocate but if you were my patient I wouldn't be concerned with those liver enzyme readings. The elevation is so minimal it wouldn't cause me to look twice.

this x2.

those numbers aren't too high. I've been in the 400's back in 03, then again in the 200's in 2014.

Hey Mike I know everyone will say it's not kratom.That's a lot imo.If the numbers stay the same or get worse.Might want to think about a break,see if it helps.

Hey Mike I know everyone will say it's not kratom.That's a lot imo.If the numbers stay the same or get worse.Might want to think about a break,see if it helps.

I have been using kratom at high doses for a long time and never had issues .Maybe my body has changed ? If numbers are still high in this next test I will drop the kratom to rule that out ,thanks Big Slice

Kratom can elevate your liver enzymes. This happens quite frequently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been using kratom at high doses for a long time and never had issues .Maybe my body has changed ? If numbers are still high in this next test I will drop the kratom to rule that out ,thanks Big Slice

We belong to some of the biggest kratom communities on the web and as you know there are plenty of people who take much higher doses than you or I. The reports of elevated liver enzymes are extremely rare and usually a secondary cause to someone with a pre existing condition. Not saying it can't but just rare as you know. I'm sure you've read many of the recent research articles. Anyhow health is first and foremost so like you said in order to rule it out then maybe in the future drop the dose down a bit. Hopefully you'll get it figured out soon. Glad to hear the tests have come back good.

On other boards, Kratom and elevated liver values are very common.

On other boards, Kratom and elevated liver values are very common.

On aas boards? I'm sure it is. I'm talking kratom communities with hundreds of thousands of your everyday people. I can count on one hand how many times I've heard it. Again not saying it can't happen just that is rare.

On aas boards? I'm sure it is. I'm talking kratom communities with hundreds of thousands of your everyday people. I can count on one hand how many times I've heard it. Again not saying it can't happen just that is rare.

People are afraid to post anything negative about kratom on a kratom forum.I said I had withdrawals from quitting, people called me a pussy,and a idiot.just saying.

People are afraid to post anything negative about kratom on a kratom forum.I said I had withdrawals from quitting, people called me a pussy,and a idiot.just saying.

Sorry you dealt with that and I absolutely agree with you. Unfortunately there are some people like that. I for one am not. While I fully support the benefits of taking kratom I will be one of the first to tell you that physical addiction is a very real possibility. As for the liver enzymes I will say it again. It could be possible but extremely rare. You can't just go saying kratom will raise your liver enzymes. Just like you can't go saying everyone won't feel withdrawals. Maybe some don't but these all inclusive statements are incorrect.

I feel like Mikes thread is getting derailed here. I am absolutely sure that if it came down to it Mike would have no problem dropping the kratom. I just think that if it was as common as some are saying that recent studies and research would have also stated that. For me I've never had an issue. I used to run fairly high doses of aas with kratom and not once had elevated liver enzymes but everyone's body does handle things differently.

Update - my ast/alt are back in normal range .I haven't done anything different .still using kratom at the same dose,so I don't believe that had anything to do with my ast/alt raising .the only thing that was not in range in my bloodwork was something called Ceruloplasmin - 34.5 *High* mg/dL 16.0-31.0
Ceruloplasmin is a protein made in your liver. Ceruloplasmin stores and carries the mineral copper around your body. Ceruloplasmin carries 65% to 90% of the copper found in blood. Copper is vital to many processes in your body. These include building strong bones and making melanin. But having too much copper in your body can be toxic.I haven't spoken to my doc yet about the results but am anxious to see why mine is slightly elevated

I wouldn't worry about those levels. Mine have been bouncing all over the place like your results for 15 years. Get an ultrasound and check for damage. I have my organs checked out once a year. But again my levels are like your results and are constantly changing but i have yet to do any long term damage or any damage at all. When you start have yellowing of the eyes and your nails start falling off then you can worry.

I wouldn't worry about those levels. Mine have been bouncing all over the place like your results for 15 years. Get an ultrasound and check for damage. I have my organs checked out once a year. But again my levels are like your results and are constantly changing but i have yet to do any long term damage or any damage at all. When you start have yellowing of the eyes and your nails start falling off then you can worry.

I did have the ultrasound and there were no abnormalities

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner