over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Blood Glucose this morning ! wtf

Pumped1

Registered
well guys, i have been using hgh for some time now... i would say about 5-6 months. doses have been anywhere from 3-5iu 5 times a weeks always changing it up. diet has been clean 6 out of the 7 days a week. i had a blood glucose test kit given to me for free a few weeks ago..
So this morning after 8 hours of sleep my glucose was 116! wtf
yesterday was my pig out day, i had a cup of ice-cream at 10:30pm took test at 7:30am

is it the hgh?

no one in the family had/has diabetes , 200 lbs 5'10 34in waist..

for those who are using hgh i would recommend getting a glucose meter
also i think time off hgh is very important, i am going to take some time off and monitor this.

not really worried but anyone that has input please join in!

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

read the part about NUMBNESS OR TINGLING OF THE HANDS OR FEET.

a 2.5IU IV injection of GH followed 30 minutes later by a 50g carb/50g protein (complex carbs from sweet taters) shake...then 30 minutes later BG test = 142

You're not alone GH skyrockets BG. Its why a lot of people use insulin with it.

well guys, i have been using hgh for some time now... i would say about 5-6 months. doses have been anywhere from 3-5iu 5 times a weeks always changing it up. diet has been clean 6 out of the 7 days a week. i had a blood glucose test kit given to me for free a few weeks ago..
So this morning after 8 hours of sleep my glucose was 116! wtf
yesterday was my pig out day, i had a cup of ice-cream at 10:30pm took test at 7:30am

is it the hgh?

no one in the family had/has diabetes , 200 lbs 5'10 34in waist..

for those who are using hgh i would recommend getting a glucose meter
also i think time off hgh is very important, i am going to take some time off and monitor this.

not really worried but anyone that has input please join in!

So what's your BG, historically, the morning after your "pig out" day?

Also, you are way way way off with your post about numbness/tingling in extremities (i.e. diabetic neuropathy).

Also, to the second guy. What is your BG 1/2 hr after the same meal without the GH prior? Assuming your diet earlier in the day is similar in both situations.

Rex.

That is not alarmingly high. usually fasting 120-140 starts to be on the high side. Try it again without the ice cream upon awakening and what time of the day are you dosing the GH? And I suppose you are checking your blood glucose and not urine? HGH is well documented to cause some glucoseurea because it is not normal for any glucose in your urine which would be correlated with spillover from unprocessed blood sugar. But really those numbers are not alarming at all. Just monitor and adjust dose if necessary. Last time I checked before HGH I was 67 and now im closer to 80. Good luck and just be aware.

I'm diabetic. I'd be real happy if I could average 116, 116 is really not high. Also you need to figure in the accuracy of the meter. Take 2 readings in a row, and you see what I mean. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Read up some of the other symptoms, realizing tingling hands is often caused by HGH, but I really wouldn't worry.

That is not alarmingly high. usually fasting 120-140 starts to be on the high side.

Correct....I would not worry but do keep an eye on it. Just my 2 cents. BTW I'm type 2. :)

Last edited:
116 is not high... It's normal.

Medications can have effects on blood sugar. For example, corticosteroids like solumedrol can cause big spikes in blood sugars!

Your okay bro! Your liver has about a 12 hour store of glycogen for those fasting times, that's why your bloodsugar was 116... Cause your healthy!

I'm diabetic. I'd be real happy if I could average 116, 116 is really not high. Also you need to figure in the accuracy of the meter. Take 2 readings in a row, and you see what I mean. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Read up some of the other symptoms, realizing tingling hands is often caused by HGH, but I really wouldn't worry.

I was going to say 116 isnt that bad. Mine is typically 105-110 even when totally clean.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131