over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high blood pressure and AAS

sonnybros

Banned
I have been on EQ400mgs a week and TestE600mgs a week for 21 weeks. I dropped the testE to 300mgs last week and have 4 weeks more of EQ before ill be cruising on testE300mgs a week. I went to the dr for poison ivy yesterday and they said my blood pressure was dangerously high at 160 over 120. i have used precision peptides aromasin during cycle wheen needed. Dr gave me high blood pressure meds and a water pill. What is causing my high blood pressure and what action should i take? I am 31yrs old. 6ft 213lbs. training only 30 months

EQ can really do a number on BP, increasing RBC doesnt do it any favors thats for sure.

That's really high.
Cardio and a good diet really help with BP, but if you still can't get it down, I suggest seeing a doc and getting on Lisinopril. It really drops BP and has the side benefit of being kidney protective.... very good for AAS users IMO.

What is your doseage on the Armosin? I ask because Aromisin jacks my BP way up. I've actually watched it closely. Upon waking up my BP will be around 129/79. I can take a 12.5mg dose of Aromisin and within 2 hours, my BP will be around 160/90-165/95.

As stated, the Test and Eq can increase your BP, especially if you have a family history of it. Also, water retention can increase it. 120 on your bottom number is getting pretty high. You don't want to go everyday with it in that range. Can you not feel it?? Can you hear your heart beat thumping in your ears when sitting down? Headaches? Eye pain? These are all signs of high BP.

I have Lisinopril (10mg) pills that I take when it get too high. I don't take them everyday though. Try dropping the Aromisin and see how much difference it makes.

The dr did prescribe me lisinopril. today was my 2nd day taking it. And yes i have felt it for months but just didnt know what the hell was wrong? Im running aromasin at 12.5mgs ed. im gonna only use the aromasin if i feel i need it now. should i lower the eq to 200mgs a week? or just keep it at 400mgs a week. i just opened my last bottle last week, so i got like 4 weeks left

This is just my opinion.

If your taking your Lisinopril as prescribed, you should be fine leaving your cycle just like it is until you finish it out. I would still drop the Aromisin atleast for a week or so or until it's needed. I think it will make a big difference, but the Lisinopril is going to make a big difference also.

Go to Walmart or Walgreens/CVS and buy a cheap blood pressure monitor (if you dont already have one). This will give you the ability to monitor it in the mornings and evenings so you'll know where you are and you can make changes as needed.

Having high blood pressure in the short term isnt so bad, but leaving it untreated for long periods of time (months/years) is where it can eventually kill you.

I can't use those blood pressure testers in the drug store because my arm doesn't fit in them.:mad:

Recently started taking a 1000mg odorless garlic cap before bed every night and my blood pressure has gone down noticeably.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear