over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Blood Pressure....HELP!!!

I, for one, appreciate every post of yours in every thread you participate in.

I gotta agree with this. Maldorf is a straight up guy and he always urges caution and taking your health very seriously.
I think after what happened to him he has the right to give his advice wherever he feels its warranted.
He doesn't judge, he just gives a genuine point of view that some would prefer not to hear.

im not sure i understand this maybe, do you have your numbers wright, cuz when they take your pressure it starts at 180 and then down, so over like 190 starts geeting really tight on the arm, do ya maybe mean 165/80? explain this

BP numbers are correct. Taken twice in succession at hospital. Spent several hours in hospital taking sublingual meds before I could leave. Hospital gave me samples of a popular BP med. That would only get me down to the 165/100 range. Local internal medicine MD put me on largest dose of 2 meds to get it to 120/80.

all that gear for soo long your lucky nothing worse was in the works of happening and its just high BP!! that much gear for so long can have ill effects on the heart! enlargement being the worst side effect. consider yourself lucky and smarten up!! over a g of test eq AND SUPERDROL. dude with all due respect 215 at 5'7" could of been achieved with WAYYY less test and proper diet ESPECIALLY 10-12%BF, getting from point A to B as fast we can is not always the best idea Exhibit A (this thread)

things to help your high BP
coq10 (ubiquinol)
hawthorne berry
garlic extract
habiscus tea
drink plenty of water as always!

BE CAREFUL!

thanks... i thought i was the only peson to pick up on that...i feel the same way... good luck to lpmuscle..drop the sdrol..

Inconsistencies with bp readings at Dr.

I actually had a Dr. checkup today and it never fails that i always get inconsistent readings.. First reading when i first got there was 182/76.. Dr. comes in and shows his concern and i get it checked again.. 154/75...
10 minutes later get it checked again at 137/74.. then 5 minutes later 141/75

This has happened everytime i go and get my bp checked.. This time the Dr. recommended i check my bp at home twice a day for a week.. Hopefully i will get consistent readings if i purchase my own stethoscope and cuff...

Update

Had blood pressure checked today...148/81. Still have doctors appointment on wed. Get results of echocardiogram and blood test then....already know blood test is gonna be fucked! Hopefully i dont get stressed and stay calm when i go to the docs office

I actually had a Dr. checkup today and it never fails that i always get inconsistent readings.. First reading when i first got there was 182/76.. Dr. comes in and shows his concern and i get it checked again.. 154/75...
10 minutes later get it checked again at 137/74.. then 5 minutes later 141/75

This has happened everytime i go and get my bp checked.. This time the Dr. recommended i check my bp at home twice a day for a week.. Hopefully i will get consistent readings if i purchase my own stethoscope and cuff...

Could be "white coat syndrome". I hope they are using a bigger than normal cuff too. I used to have issue with that and my arms were usually somewhere between 19 and 20 inches, depending on how lean I was. Not sure what arm size it starts to become a problem.
DOing your own at home worked well for me. I used to get the same problem as you, inconsistent readings. I still have it with my docs. When I do mine at home it is almost always within the same narrow range. Do it the old fashioned way like you mentioned, using the stethoscope and sphygnometer.

Start with a little background info.....never have had high blood pressure previously even after countless cycles....never had gone high then 140/70. I am 5'7 215lbs at 10-12% BF. Been on test cyp for about a year straight now with starting dosage @ 500mg a week. At its highest went up to 1500mg for a couple months but for the past 3 of 4 months i have been back maintaining at 5oo a week. Also 2 weeks ago finished a 20 week run with EQ at 600mg a week and for the past 8 week taking 2 superdrol pills a day...Went to the doctor this morning for a physical and had blood pressure checked. It was 148/98. Doctor got nervous about it and procedded to listen to my heart which said sounded great and then ran a EKG on me which he said looked really good to. Tomorrow I have an appointment to get an Echocardiogram and have my blood work done. Doctor prescribed Triamterene/Hydrochlorothiazide, 1 pill in the morning to get excess fluid out of my system. Taking the whole thing very serious and it has me stressed out quite a bit....wondering how many others have gone through something similar as this and what you have done to get your BP straight again....Thank you to any that can help me with this!
Only by reading this post and not knowing anything else re: diet and other factors, the water retention alone from the test, that is if you have a problem with that, could be cause for the BP increase and the Maxide would be a good place to start. Not sure why the doc got nervous as that is just past borderline hypertension (140/90). Unless they changed the values like they do with CPR protocols every single year!! lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear