over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High blood pressure on tren acetate.....help

Heartbreakkid013

Registered
I've been running test enanthate at 250mgs a week along with deca at
300 Mgs a week for a few months. My blood pressure hovers around 130/90. I started taking trenbolone acetate about three weeks ago at 100 Mgs eod. I was at the walk in clinic yesterday for an ear infection and my blood pressure
Was 170/100. I've read tren is notorious for High blood pressure. How do other body builders deal with high blood pressure On tren. I am going to my primary care provider and was wondering if anyone could recommend a medication I can inquire about at my visit. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

First, not sure of any of your stats, past cycle history, what your diet is like, or if you have any predisposition for high blood pressure.

My first thought is to lower the Tren dosage.

Were you taking anything else that could have raised your blood pressure like caffeine?

Benicar is a popular high blood pressure medicine.

Do you know what your BP was before you started?? Check your diet as well it's not always compound related...........

I'm 31 years old. 5"4 196lbs. 12% body fat. I've been training for 6 years. 4 yrs natural. 2 yrs cycling on and off. I've taken test enanthate, boldenone, deca, anadrol, and dbol. I must say the anadrol has been the best product I've taken. I took one tab a day and got up to around 205. I've responded well to low dosages of test and the others. A couple friends said I looked puffy and watery while on test. Before I started cycling I was around 165lbs lean. My Blood pressure on test and eq anadrol would go up to 130 to 140 over 90. I believe
It's the bloat and water retention. What I'm confused about is tren doesn't convert to estrogen so I baffled as to where the increase
In blood pressure comes from. I would like to thank everyone
In professional muscle for there help and opinions. It's a great community. Thank you.

Iv'e always had Bp issues, even before doing a cycle. Linsopril 20mgs a day for the last 2 yrs to keep it in check.

Anadrol could be 1 culprit, as you stated water weight builds pressure.
I;ve really never had an issue with drol but tren is a whole nother animal.
Any thing over 400 mgs I shoot to 190/100, not good. Severe heartburn and headaches which I never had.
I do plan on working back to 400mgs for a short burst, but I may double linsopril dosage. Tren is the best of the worst it seems.
Also I would never take deca, drol or dbol w- tren.

I'll concur on getting it rechecked maybe more than once. You say you had an ear infection. Its possible that spiked you up a few points too. If your arms are larger than 17.5 inches it is highly recommended you be tested with the larger cuff. The difference between the two cuffs can be 30 points or more on each number. I've personally sat in a chair at the doctors office or when giving blood and had them put the normal cuff on me. I tell them my arms too big and I'll get spiked readings. The ignorant go ahead and test me. 170/110. Red flag as the red cross has to refuse someone with a BP that high. But they allow a retest. I causally explain and remind the trained nurses that 17.5" is the maximum recommended arm circumference for the normal cuff and since I'm over that you'll get a much more accurate reading if you use the larger cuff on me. 5 minutes later in the large cuff I test at 130/90. Did my BP drop 40/20 in those 5 minutes? Of course not.
Now having said all that tren can spike BP as much as anything. I wasn't quite sure if you are taking the drol now? Your first post didn't list it but your second did reference it? Perhaps you meant in the past:confused:
Regarding water retention and BP. Yeah if you are holding water surely that can spike the BP. But equally true if you are dehydrated as often happens on tren then that too can spike BP. If you haven't upped your water intake by an extra gallon of water a day do so

tren spiked my blood pressure like no other. Once I went on some Benicar it was under control pretty much even when on the tren. Like the others said, get yours retested with a large cuff and then if its still high I would drop the dosage down. I would drop down to 50 mg EOD, because even at that dosage you will get results.

They do say a little tren goes a long way. Even what might seem like a moderately light dose of say 200mg a week still can produce very tangible results. I've been fortunate I suppose to discover a protocol which works for me and some others which is to test around 200mg/wk. At that dose I can go up to and even past 700mg/wk on the tren without adverse effects on my BP or any of the other so called tren sides. Having used 700mg a week as well as 350mg/wk I will concede 700 was better and more effective but I would not say it was twice as good.
So for the OP maybe you settle on a lower tren dose or maybe you find another tweak to your regimen. Otherwise you'll have to make the decision to add in one of the aforementioned compounds like Benicar or Lisinopril.
I don't have atrocious BP, but I have had a small stash of lisinopril on hand in case I ever needed it. Its probably two years old now but for safety's sake I got it once I started higher tren dosing. Still the low test is enough for me to keep it capped at 130/90-ish which I know isn't stellar but off the tren it drops about 10 points each and that's precisely where I think I should be. So yeah I chose not to use the BP med merely because I'm 10 points high when on tren. Absolutely though if I was much higher I'd likely be on it

i always get BP issues on tren as well, normally when i run tren i use some beta blockers, i have metoprolol. i use a small dose just to keep me functional, the BP gets pretty bad like 160/100 and ill get migraines and nose bleeds. so yeah i use beta blockers along with this other product called advanced on cycle support, it has like hawthorne berry extra with red yeast rice and coq10 enzyme.

Buy lots of hawthorne berry, you can find it on amazon, the brand "now" for like 3 to 4 bucks a bottle. Buy a ton of it and take 6 pills a day, should equal to about 3grams.

Iv'e always had Bp issues, even before doing a cycle. Linsopril 20mgs a day for the last 2 yrs to keep it in check.

Anadrol could be 1 culprit, as you stated water weight builds pressure.
I;ve really never had an issue with drol but tren is a whole nother animal.
Any thing over 400 mgs I shoot to 190/100, not good. Severe heartburn and headaches which I never had.
I do plan on working back to 400mgs for a short burst, but I may double linsopril dosage. Tren is the best of the worst it seems.
Also I would never take deca, drol or dbol w- tren.

Sorry for the ancient thread bump but this is something I'm noticing now that I'm in my 30's BP flyin upto 170/100 and polycythemia bad when I'm on tren... I'm stopping my most recent run and probably for good... a Hemoglobin count of 21.6 and bp of 170/100 = recipe for death. (I'd like to note after two therapeutic phlembotomy procedures my Hemoglobin is down to 18 but tahts still stupid high)

What the fuck ?

Get off everything and get Heathy . I don't not get people on this forum.

I've been running test enanthate at 250mgs a week along with deca at
300 Mgs a week for a few months. My blood pressure hovers around 130/90. I started taking trenbolone acetate about three weeks ago at 100 Mgs eod. I was at the walk in clinic yesterday for an ear infection and my blood pressure
Was 170/100. I've read tren is notorious for High blood pressure. How do other body builders deal with high blood pressure On tren. I am going to my primary care provider and was wondering if anyone could recommend a medication I can inquire about at my visit. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

B4 a BP medication maybe try doing 50mg tren a eod. If your receptors are clean, tren is a powerful compound. Start low always and work your way up to see how you react. IMO.

So I was about to start a cycle with Tren A. So if I run into this maybe go down to 2 days a week? instead of every other day?

So I was about to start a cycle with Tren A. So if I run into this maybe go down to 2 days a week? instead of every other day?

Why would you reduce pinning frequency rather than dose? :confused: Short esters need to be pinned ED or EOD.

Tren spikes by bp pressure like a mofo, tren hex is much better for me and no bp and less mg.

Get off everything and get Heathy . I don't not get people on this forum.

You know this is a Professional Bodybuilding forum and supplements and AAS are staples in the sport so if it bothers you, why are you here?

If you were given these things from your doctor, and a lot of us are, and you had the same side effects, would you still say 'get off everything'? no, you would ask you doctor for medical advice and something to counteract the sides.

Soulstealer, getting your bloodwork done is very smart. Keep an eye on that. You definately need to get that BP under control. High BP side of Tren is precisely why I dont touch the stuff anymore.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear