High Blood Pressure

drkimcrawford

Banned
Why so much HBP and how to treat?
ARTICLE

Enjoy!

Have a super day...will jump on end of day for questions,etc

Dr.Kim :)

Doc. Is L-lysine still the best option to balance out the potential outbreaks some may get from large arginine/NO doses

One possible side effect of high-dose regimens of anabolic steroids is high blood pressure, or hypertension. It’s a major risk for cardiovascular disease and the number-one risk factor for hemorrhagic stroke, the most common type, in which a blood vessel bursts in the brain. Having high blood pressure also damages the endothelium, or inner lining, of arteries, which sets you up for atherosclerosis, a narrowing of arteries that can result in a heart attack or stroke.

In people who are deficient in testosterone, the hormone helps prevent high blood pressure.

One word "Carditone"

2 months worth from Amazon $19.95

Amazing results for most

A Out to Lunch

Hi there-
Are you talking about herpes blisters that are triggered by l-arginine in NO supplements? Yes l-lysine is what you should take with l-arge/l-citrulline (equal amount,works better, is safer for endothelium than just l-arginine)...it won't hurt you if you just take it daily if you are prone to herpes blisters.

Best,
Dr.Kim

Last edited:
Do u recommend any health remedy such as raw beetroot and hard apple vinegar to alleviate high BP?

One possible side effect of high-dose regimens of anabolic steroids is high blood pressure, or hypertension. It’s a major risk for cardiovascular disease and the number-one risk factor for hemorrhagic stroke, the most common type, in which a blood vessel bursts in the brain. Having high blood pressure also damages the endothelium, or inner lining, of arteries, which sets you up for atherosclerosis, a narrowing of arteries that can result in a heart attack or stroke.

In people who are deficient in testosterone, the hormone helps prevent high blood pressure.

Nice copy and paste

beets

Hmmm didn't catch the permalink but the question was about natural cures or remedies for HTN. TO be honest, this sort of thing is SO no quantifiable I do not.

I DO highly recommend a good NOX enhancement blend-this is great for not only BP but the endothelial damage. Beets are high in NO so it would make sense that if someone ate beets (how much-IDK) that it would increase their NO and lower their BP...again...this sort of thing is much harder for someone usually than taking a NOX enhancer.....that's what I think.....

got my BP tested today

122/67 :headbang:

and ive put on a ton of weight in the past 2 weeks.. so my ace inhibitor supplier is on point

Here is mine at 263lbs, 6'1.

Not bad I think.

Attachments

• 20160627_122656_1468630005933_resized.jpg
    20160627_122656_1468630005933_resized.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 363
Thanks!

You my friend have an ideal pulse pressure of 43! :)
At one point, when I was trying to just get big I weighed quit a bit more and I liked how I looked, but I was getting nose bleeds all the time. I went in and my BP was 160/110. The doc wanted to put me on meds. I think it was called lisinipril. Anyway...I said, "Can't I just lose weight?" He said, "Yeah, I guess you could try that." I was 34 then and have done cardio at least 4 or 5 days per week (walks 41 mind or bike) sometimes twice a day. If my weight goes over 274lbs I get high blood presure again. The downsidea is I stopped trying to get huge....which is a bummer because most of my friends are short thick guys and I am a tall skinny bastard in comparison. I feel like I could have been way more impressive, but I wanted to live. Lol. My dad had a triple bypass and my mom has atrial fib....so I am trying hard not to be an idiot.

At one point, when I was trying to just get big I weighed quit a bit more and I liked how I looked, but I was getting nose bleeds all the time. I went in and my BP was 160/110. The doc wanted to put me on meds. I think it was called lisinipril. Anyway...I said, "Can't I just lose weight?" He said, "Yeah, I guess you could try that." I was 34 then and have done cardio at least 4 or 5 days per week (walks 41 mind or bike) sometimes twice a day. If my weight goes over 274lbs I get high blood presure again. The downsidea is I stopped trying to get huge....which is a bummer because most of my friends are short thick guys and I am a tall skinny bastard in comparison. I feel like I could have been way more impressive, but I wanted to live. Lol. My dad had a triple bypass and my mom has atrial fib....so I am trying hard not to be an idiot.

That's remarkable you dropped your BP from those astronomical numbers, without meds! Most people would have ignored the detriments of hypertension! And with a possible genetic predisposition to CVD from both sides of your family! Scary stuff!

Awesome job!

My BP doesn't seem to be effected much unless I gain a lot of weight quickly, or if my ai dosing is off and I'm retaining some water. Haven't had any probs since I've got everything dialed in. Thank God lol.

nothing personal but lifting quotes from other forums to embellish your posts will get the moderators attention...

Steroids and Blood Pressure | Iron Man Magazine
Post was taken word for word off above IM site

got my BP tested today

122/67 :headbang:

and ive put on a ton of weight in the past 2 weeks.. so my ace inhibitor supplier is on point

before high-fiving everyone don't you think you better double check your numbers ...

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Mine checked out at 119/67 yesterday morning, fasted, at 263#. Having surgery next Tuesday, so had my pre-op labs and vitals taken.

You hang in the 270s, and consider yourself skinny????

Yao Ming...Is that you?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner