over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Blood Pressure

How long has your blood pressure been at it's current levels? Is this increase a new thing, or has it been gradually increasing over time? Do you keep track of your BP, do you know what it was last year the year before that and so on?

Also, when, where and what are you using to measure your BP? Reason I ask, is that you want to be aware of what your natural resting BP is, for example, if you take your BP first thing after waking up in the morning this will show you what your BP is naturally operating at. If your BP is high at this time than it's likely that it's not coming down without a fight. If your BP is normal at this time and raises throughout the day, this will help you understand the conditions and factors that may be contributing to it increasing. It's also important to know for how long in a given day is your BP is elevated. You can have a normal BP in the morning but than could be going an entire day with it elevated which of course is not good for you. I would suggest mapping out a detailed log of your readings, once you have enough information, you will be better able to address what exactly is going on and how to treat it.
The last several months it's been high all day everyday. I just went to the cardiologist and she put me on a very light blood pressure medicine called amlodipine. 5mg
11 months ago when I was at the cardiologist my blood pressure was 120 over 80 sometimes 117 over 80 it was never this high. Although I did change my testosterone about 6 months ago to A supplier I found here in the forums. And it absolutely sucks, with the amount that I was taking it was only 1100. But maybe pumping all that oil into me was giving me a negative side effect. Who knows.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

11 months ago when I was at the cardiologist my blood pressure was 120 over 80 sometimes 117 over 80 it was never this high.

117/80...is a great BP. Am I missing something here?

The last several months it's been high all day everyday. I just went to the cardiologist and she put me on a very light blood pressure medicine called amlodipine. 5mg
11 months ago when I was at the cardiologist my blood pressure was 120 over 80 sometimes 117 over 80 it was never this high. Although I did change my testosterone about 6 months ago to A supplier I found here in the forums. And it absolutely sucks, with the amount that I was taking it was only 1100. But maybe pumping all that oil into me was giving me a negative side effect. Who knows.

Buy an Omron 10 series or Life Source monitor so you can take BP at home and don't have to rely on an infrequent office reading

117/80...is a great BP. Am I missing something here?

i think he was saying that his blood pressure was perfect before he started using testosterone from a supplier here.

but as we just found out... just because something is labeled 'testosterone'... doesn't mean it's JUST testosterone :eek:

i think he was saying that his blood pressure was perfect before he started using testosterone from a supplier here.

but as we just found out... just because something is labeled 'testosterone'... doesn't mean it's JUST testosterone :eek:

Got it

Buy an Omron 10 series or Life Source monitor so you can take BP at home and don't have to rely on an infrequent office reading
I haven't microlife digital that I bought at Costco I take my pressure several times a day

So my pressure's been 150s 160s and at times in the 170s. I go out for a 5 mile run on Sunday at the end of 5 Mi I rest for 5 minutes go inside and take my blood pressure 117 / 80 go fucking figure and at rest my pressure is 150s 160s 140 s
Unreal!

Everybody always lists the gear they use, age and ask what pill is gonna fix this so I can keep the status quo going :banghead:... You do any cardio?? What`s your diet? Body weight? body fat?

I haven't microlife digital that I bought at Costco I take my pressure several times a day

So my pressure's been 150s 160s and at times in the 170s. I go out for a 5 mile run on Sunday at the end of 5 Mi I rest for 5 minutes go inside and take my blood pressure 117 / 80 go fucking figure and at rest my pressure is 150s 160s 140 s
Unreal!

I walk the dog a couple miles and my blood pressure drop 20 points :D

Slimming down will drop it too. If you are bulking all the time and carry around a bit more than you should it would be best to lose that pronto. I just shaved off about 10 pounds and my BP dropped between 5 and 10 pts.

I mentioned in the other blood pressure thread about my blood pressure being very low, 100/70

Just to add more context

I went pharmacy and got them to double check using there expensive machine and it matched my cheap machine

Also I’m on cycle now but last time I went the pharmacy to be checked in February, 10 weeks OFF gear after a bulk my pressure was sky high around 150/110 or higher

The pharmacist asked how I got it down, told him Iv been dieting and lost 30lb, plus been doing 1hr cardio every day for 3 months, stairs or power walk on incline tredmil

Also taking 4g omega 3s plus 75mg aspirin (apparently these help)

This has convinced me to keep the cardio in year round especially during a bulk

Last edited:

Unreal!

Blood pressure is usually lower after exercise due to the vasodilation of the arteries

Blood pressure is usually lower after exercise due to the vasodilation of the arteries

Yep, yet another benefit of exercise. That lasts for hours too if the exercise was long in duration. Vasodilation occurs so that the muscles get a better supply of blood during the exertion. Why it is a good idea not to eat a big meal before you exercise. After a big meal the blood supply to the digestive system is increased and less to the muscles. There is only so much blood to go around.

Everybody always lists the gear they use, age and ask what pill is gonna fix this so I can keep the status quo going :banghead:... You do any cardio?? What`s your diet? Body weight? body fat?
I was using Toraxx Sustanon 350, 2ml m w f.
And after getting my Blood work back my test was only 1101. This is the 2nd time Toraxx sent me underdosed gear. F'ing horrible. Their prop and cyp I had the same problem with last year. The only thing that is good is their Tren and HCG.

Now I am on local stuff.
Cyp 1ml e5d
Prop e2d. Now 5 days on 2 days off.
3.33ius of TPs gh everyday Love this!
I can't do Tren anymore as it spikes my bp right away.
I am 47, 6'1" 194lbs.

Last edited:
I mentioned in the other blood pressure thread about my blood pressure being very low, 100/70

Just to add more context

I went pharmacy and got them to double check using there expensive machine and it matched my cheap machine

Also I’m on cycle now but last time I went the pharmacy to be checked in February, 10 weeks OFF gear after a bulk my pressure was sky high around 150/110 or higher

The pharmacist asked how I got it down, told him Iv been dieting and lost 30lb, plus been doing 1hr cardio every day for 3 months, stairs or power walk on incline tredmil

Also taking 4g omega 3s plus 75mg aspirin (apparently these help)

This has convinced me to keep the cardio in year round especially during a bulk
I just started my cardio. Last 2 Sundays I ran 5 miles. I don't want to kill myself by running 5 bc on Monday I am weak as shit in the gym.

I my hematocrit was just over high normal since I haven't given blood in 5months. And I had to stop taking the aspirin bc my stomach got jacked up bc I was taking naproxen for my tendinitis in my wrist.
Now the wrist is decent. And I am back on 82 mg of aspirin a day.
Doc has me on Amlodipine 5mg for bp
I also bought some Indian herbs on Amazon that is supposed to lower body, but I don't think it's working.

Why does it say upload failed every time I try to upload a photo?

Do your cardio daily, I do 1-1.5 miles and i saw significant improvements in BP
Doing 5 miles at once will only hurt you.. do 1-2miles and call
It a day but do it daily

Do your cardio daily, I do 1-1.5 miles and i saw significant improvements in BP
Doing 5 miles at once will only hurt you.. do 1-2miles and call
It a day but do it daily
Is 1-2 miles a day long enough?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator