over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Blood Pressure

elings

Registered
Can High blood pressure cause you to get tired on days and feel like shit? I have had it tested and it was a little high but the doctor was not concerned over it. what are some symptoms of high bp and what can you do to lower your bp?

I have never heard of that but it may effect you that way. High blood pressure is called the silent killer. The reason is for the most part there are no symptoms or signs. Sometimes it may cause people to have headaches, feel kinda dizzy or blurred vision. Have you had it checked multiple times at different times of the day to see if it is indeed only a little high? Have you checked other possibilities?

I havnt had it checked multiple times. i have told the doc about being tired and not feeling very good. maybe i will try a different doctor and see what he says.

Can High blood pressure cause you to get tired on days and feel like shit? I have had it tested and it was a little high but the doctor was not concerned over it. what are some symptoms of high bp and what can you do to lower your bp?

What is your weight and how do you sleep?
Apnea can cause a host of problems -severe= atrial fib and heart attacks if left untreated long enough it is very common in overwieght people and that includes lifters.

I think MassiveG brings up a great point, people with neck sizes 17 and larger, over 225 llbs are very over represented in the sleep apnea poplution (I'm one of them) It should be known as the "unsilent killer" with nods to Brick, because typically with obstructive sleep apnea you will get loud snoring, snorting, and or gasping, which is basically what I get when I ask my girl to go to bed with me.:) Has anyone ever told you you snore loudly? Has anyone told you you stop breathing in your sleep? These are two signs but the tiredness after a full night of "sleep" can certainly point in that direction.

PWood

i have put on some extra weight i way 245, and have had surgery on my stomach and ever since having the surgery i have not had the energy i used too i have been lifting 5 days a week and doing 20or 30 min of cardio everyother day and i get enough sleep atleast 8 or 9 hours but i get dead tired in the afternoon as for snoring i dont snore much only some times from what my girlfriend tells me.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear