over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High BP

Oh, shat! Look who'who's back. Where ya been Kal?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

So does anyone else have experiences with "CardioTone"?

Based on Amazon reviews, it seems like a miracle supplement for BP.

Well fuck. Borrowed the ex wife's moms monitor
171/87 and second was 192/98

Big fight with gf hour before because I "aske for help" and borrows the monitor. Stupid bitches

Eq is officially dropped
Well I've been borrowing my girlfriends BP monitor and decide I should have my own at my place and did a little research and purchased the Omron 10+ series (BP791 IT) on Amazon last night. Plus I decided to start PCT early and dropped everything, I was only a couple of weeks out from finishing the cycle anyways (16wk cycle). I decided to get off everything, get my BP in-check and get my blood work done once I'm done and clear with PCT. Once I know where everything is blood work wise and BP is in check I will see about starting my summer cycle earlier than I had planned with the idea of making sure I choose properly with compounds that won't jack up my BP to high. I got blood work done right before starting this cycle and everything was good, so I'm expecting everything will be good post cycle.

ACE inhibitors work great, but you don't want to start on them young, as they will cause stiffing of the arteries over the long term (exactly what they initially relieve).

Wow! I never knew that. I take a BB, which I assume has the same effect you describe. Time to get a bicycle and hit cardio much harder. +40 in age and my mild hypertension came out of the blue.

Oh, shat! Look who'who's back. Where ya been Kal?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I got too addicted to the forums and had to go cold turkey for a while lol.

Wow! I never knew that. I take a BB, which I assume has the same effect you describe. Time to get a bicycle and hit cardio much harder. +40 in age and my mild hypertension came out of the blue.

Relaxing the arterial walls greatly reduces blood pressure, however it also reduces their elasticity. Over very long periods of times (20+ years my doctor says, although I've read that 10 years is enough) this loss of elasticity results in even more arterial stiffness.

You need to go to the doctor bro. Highest my BP has ever been was 190ish/100ish. I was on cycle at the time. Its not worth having a stroke!

Lowering my sodium made a big impact also. I was taking toprol xl and it did its job while I was on cycle also. Do you get headaches? Blood pressure headaches suck!

Relaxing the arterial walls greatly reduces blood pressure, however it also reduces their elasticity. Over very long periods of times (20+ years my doctor says, although I've read that 10 years is enough) this loss of elasticity results in even more arterial stiffness.
Good info to know :cool:

Lowering my sodium made a big impact also. I was taking toprol xl and it did its job while I was on cycle also. Do you get headaches? Blood pressure headaches suck!

Yes. I've had the headaches before. They blow! Not this time tho.

This am was 165/90 then two were 143/83

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My biggest worry is stroking out. My grandmother on fathers side stroked out multiple times. I do not want to end up like that.

The two things I worried most about is stroking out and Alzheimers. It was one of the major reasons I got DNA testing.

Fuck the show, get your health in check. Do it for yourself and your family.

started prep last week. I'm always purple when I work out. Lol

But since prep been having nose bleeds and shit

Well yesterday at work had the nurse check it. A weeeeeee bit high she was
173/94

Been on clen. Low dose to start. Hate the shit. Took 25mcg yesterday am. Didn't take evening dose or this am
Checked it again at work this am

150/86

I bought galic tabs. Will grab some hawthorn as well. Buddy has some amplodine I will try too

Testing it again tomorrow. And well daily now.

If doesn't drop more. Will cut abombs to 50. Keep checking.... Then cut eq back too

Any other ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use cayenne pepper one table spoon should be enough to lower your BP after 15 minutes. Honestly, this pepper works like expensive medication for BP. Trust me it costs pennies and is very effective.
Whenever you feel headache or other symptoms caused by BP, take a spoon or even more of cayenne pepper.

Last edited:
im telling you toprol xl works like a charm while on cycle....my bp always goes up while im on cycle and it blows...it'll eventually take its toll of you if you let it go on long enough

Use cayenne pepper one table spoon should be enough to lower your BP after 15 minutes. Honestly, this pepper works like expensive medication for BP. Trust me it costs pennies and is very effective.
Whenever you feel headache or other symptoms caused by BP, take a spoon or even more of cayenne pepper.

How the hell do you take a spoon of cayenne without throwing up?

hawthorne berry is only for bp that is in normal range....with bp that high its going to take more than herbs to lower it bro....you need a bp medication...if you can lower it with that other stuff than more power to you bro....to get the most accurate reading sit down and be quiet for 5min before u take it...also do not talk during it either.

How the hell do you take a spoon of cayenne without throwing up?

Have you ever heard of capsules? just make bunch of gelatin capsules with cayenne pepper and done! You also can mix it with some liquid and drink it.
Even if it's not so tasty, it really works.

Last edited:

So, it will go down after 15 minutes? But then it will go up again? So, you will need to take the cayenne pepper every day?

Thanks

As far as I know AAS can cause a high BP due to two reasons.

1. Water retention

2. Highly elevated RBC

If I were you I would drop the drol and eq.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner