over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High dosage hgh (short term)

His heart weighed as much as an adult lions heart.

Really sad stuff.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So amazing that it was that large at such a young age. It built up big really fast. The perfect storm for growth of the heart with the really high HGH and androgens. I wonder if his BP was high too.

Yes. I wanna see if proven wrong

So you don’t think HGH builds muscle but your gonna spend money on running 18 ius of seros a day? Sounds like an expensive experiment for something you don’t think works.

So you don’t think HGH builds muscle but your gonna spend money on running 18 ius of seros a day? Sounds like an expensive experiment for something you don’t think works.

Its not expensive for me.
I'm sure I'll lose fat and look different. But
I'm not gonna be bigger in muscle while adding it
Vs what ive done before (except good waterweight)

But we shall see

It's worth a go. It would be interesting to see how you get on with it. If you could log it that would be good. I know you don't want to post pics though but I would still follow it. I can't use hgh due to the fatigue. Even at 2iu I struggle to get through the day without sleeping. Even if I experienced no fatigue I doubt I would ever dose above 5iu (for longer durations) for health reasons. I don't mine upping aas at times but I don't think it's the best thing taking huge amounts of hgh over long periods with aas as well. Although without a doubt if I didn't get fatigue from hgh I would have logged a high dosed hgh experiment on here. 30iu (generic) for 1 month sounds about right. I would have liked to have done it with MK-677 (maybe 75mg-100mg) as well but can't for the same reasons.

It's worth a go. It would be interesting to see how you get on with it. If you could log it that would be good. I know you don't want to post pics though but I would still follow it. I can't use hgh due to the fatigue. Even at 2iu I struggle to get through the day without sleeping. Even if I experienced no fatigue I doubt I would ever dose above 5iu (for longer durations) for health reasons. I don't mine upping aas at times but I don't think it's the best thing taking huge amounts of hgh over long periods with aas as well. Although without a doubt if I didn't get fatigue from hgh I would have logged a high dosed hgh experiment on here. 30iu (generic) for 1 month sounds about right. I would have liked to have done it with MK-677 (maybe 75mg-100mg) as well but can't for the same reasons.

Ive been on 9iu for I think two weeks and lantus 50iu per day for a weekmonth.
20 pounds gained since. We know its not muscle.
I have an all day/night pump in every muscle. My jaw gets a pump when I'm eating. The extreme tiredness has gone away. I feel good.

But yeah Im too private for pics. I have to be for now.
Since I'm not a believer in hgh, ill definately have a review after two months. AndI when i stay on 9iu a day for a year or so.

I have a friend that is a national level superheavy and his coach has him run 20iu generic last 6-8weeks before shows

I lied. I was trying to be a dick. :p

Use some common sense, honestly. Do you think this is going to 'take you to the next level' or something? Does it not make more sense to space that out over months of hard training with proper nutrition, training, and rest?

Pros say run as much GH as you can afford...you're leaving out the part where you have the genetics and discipline to reap the benefits. Otherwise you'll be like 80% of the gearheads in the gym on 1g test/1g tren and think they're stacked with their sweet bicep vein.

Ill make you a deal. Send me a bit, ill do your training and nutrition and if you aren't pleased after 4 weeks ill pay for it.

They always judge pros saying that they blast rodiculoua amounts of gh a day

I saw a lot of protocols for some
Top pros and i can say one of them above 290+ he just prep with 5ui of gh and make the top 3. Yeah i was amazed when they showed me his whole cycle.

Pros are just genetic freak that if they start pounding it at the gym day in and day put obviously they are going to grow, somwnother just fill up them selves with drugs trying to make it without taking care of their health

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If I had unlimited HGH I would definitely be up for a big blast of it. Maybe high HGH post work out, like 20 IU. My problem is that not only would that be incredibly expensive, HGH makes me so tired on like 5-10 IU that I think I would be a walking zombie on 20 IU.

A buddy told me one top pro does 6ius serostim 3 times a day. This is when in precontest. It was either Cutler or Wolf because he lived in Vegas and was a top 6 Olympia competitor.
6ius upon waking intramuscularly
6ius intravenous at the gym in the bathroom immediately after his last working set
6ius before bed subcutaneously

Nassar said you need 10ius Hgh to be competitive on the Olympia stage. He thought higher doses were wasting it though.

All this I heard from a buddy bullshit is always fake. No top pro is ever gonna talk his dose. Maybe to other top pros. But you know they keep within there circle

A high dose can be used like that. But it needs to be worked up too. My training partner went from 0-13.2 iu of pharm growth and he would have to constantly be chewing gum when driving or he would fall asleep. The water retention was too extreme and he had to stop. He was sleeping for 12 hours a day. And that was 3.3 iu broken up into 4 shots. Every 3 hours he was awake basically

All this I heard from a buddy bullshit is always fake. No top pro is ever gonna talk his dose. Maybe to other top pros. But you know they keep within there circle

A high dose can be used like that. But it needs to be worked up too. My training partner went from 0-13.2 iu of pharm growth and he would have to constantly be chewing gum when driving or he would fall asleep. The water retention was too extreme and he had to stop. He was sleeping for 12 hours a day. And that was 3.3 iu broken up into 4 shots. Every 3 hours he was awake basically
That's a very good point you make. I think just the jump in doses nowadays should be done very gradually, and should be thought of more carefully; but hey, it's just easier to pull back a plunger than reevaluate everything else.

It's interesting to see the effort put into drug protocols nowadays: Use x for this week, then x for this, lastly bridge with this, and run this as well!

This is a 10 year endeavor, not a 10 week one. It is not physically possible to build the amount of muscle (real muscle tissue) that guys talk about nowadays in their planned x week run.

I'm a simpleton who notices patterns. What pattern do I see in really big guys (especially the ones that built tremendous amount of muscle with not so tremendous genetics) ? : Time coupled with consistency. You just need to let time do it's job.

And of course it's the time spent under load, under hyper caloric environment, under DRUGS, and under sleep that overtime builds muscle.

The end byproduct is going to be determined by your DNA. And you should be happy with that.

But hey, it's the things we don't have rather than the things we do that keep our dumb little minds up at night [emoji846]

That's a very good point you make. I think just the jump in doses nowadays should be done very gradually, and should be thought of more carefully; but hey, it's just easier to pull back a plunger than reevaluate everything else.

It's interesting to see the effort put into drug protocols nowadays: Use x for this week, then x for this, lastly bridge with this, and run this as well!

This is a 10 year endeavor, not a 10 week one. It is not physically possible to build the amount of muscle (real muscle tissue) that guys talk about nowadays in their planned x week run.

I'm a simpleton who notices patterns. What pattern do I see in really big guys (especially the ones that built tremendous amount of muscle with not so tremendous genetics) ? : Time coupled with consistency. You just need to let time do it's job.

And of course it's the time spent under load, under hyper caloric environment, under DRUGS, and under sleep that overtime builds muscle.

The end byproduct is going to be determined by your DNA. And you should be happy with that.

But hey, it's the things we don't have rather than the things we do that keep our dumb little minds up at night [emoji846]

even people with the best genetics do not get far unless they have the the absolute abcessive desire to succeed. A lot of people see guys like Justin Compton and say genetics got him there. Wrong. consistency is what got him there. Consistency with diet. Consistency with drugs, consistency with training. If I, if you, if anyone ate a 100 percent clean diet year round they would see what makes a freak. A freak to me is someone who is able to do that. We all have the ability to pack on 10-15lb of muscle every year, focus for 5 years that’s 50-70 pounds of muscle. But its REALLY hard to stay focused. Shooting some more tren or gh isnt gonna do shit. But living life like your always getting ready for a show. That shit will

^^ POST OF THE YEAR MATERIAL ^^

I have a friend that is a national level superheavy and his coach has him run 20iu generic last 6-8weeks before shows

Sounds ridiculous to me.....you shouldn’t need that much for results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ POST OF THE YEAR MATERIAL ^^

Yes - this is the 100% truth that nobody likes to hear. Marathon, not a sprint. No shortcuts.

When I started out I looked at the big, in shape guys in my gym and thought I could never look like them. I definitely wanted to, but didn't think it was possible. But I dedicated myself to this because I wanted it so bad.

8 years later and I now have the young kids coming up to me and asking how I got where I am. I tell them all the same thing - doesn't matter how you train, what you take, what you eat, how good your genetics are - it's about sticking with it day in, day out, over years and years, no matter what's going on in your life, no matter how much you don't want to train that day, etc. Consistency is the common factor with all the big, developed guys.

I don't have good genetics for anything except being naturally bigger. But I've never taken breaks from training or eating right and I've continually refined my workouts and diet over the years. That's 95% of why I look the way I do.

Keeping your head down and working hard over a long, long time is just not something most people are capable of, which is reflected in so many aspects of modern society. And it's why so few people ever reach their physique goals.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws