over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High dosage hgh (short term)

Not to be a dick..but thats a stupid question. Really 18IU do you think thats necessary? Dont be a moron.

Just say it out loud..Im going to take 18IU of seros a day..is this a good idea?

Not to be a dick..but thats a stupid question. Really 18IU do you think thats necessary? Dont be a moron.

Just say it out loud..Im going to take 18IU of seros a day..is this a good idea?

Although I do not think it would be a good idea, I don't think anyone should have this strong of an opinion on it unless they have tried it personally.

Although I do not think it would be a good idea, I don't think anyone should have this strong of an opinion on it unless they have tried it personally.

I'm always confused when a pro or a giant in general says to run as much hgh as you can afford. These guys run this amount...why.
Hell, Mr Big A himself had a post with a huge amount hgh used.

I never said it was good.
How about explain your stance here. Because while you're not trying to be a dick., you're coming off as one in an asshole.

Have you tried it? Have you seen anything to make your point valid? Because this is the information I seek.

I never said it was good.
How about explain your stance here. Because while you're not trying to be a dick., you're coming off as one in an asshole.

Have you tried it? Have you seen anything to make your point valid? Because this is the information I seek.

Someone needs to take a break from the Tren!! LOLOLOL. just playin fellas:D:D

would you potentially get better hyperplasia and perma muscle that you can grow on lower doses if you did for example 3 months of 20iu daily or split it up 5 iu for a year?

Only scenario where short term high dosage use makes sense would be to heal a nagging injury. Let's say you have a tendinopathy. Then a month of 15IU+ of GH in combination with light high volume training involving the affected tendon will do wonders. Of course at the same time nutrient delivery should be sufficient as well, meaning (trace) minerals, vitamins (C and B5 importantly) as well as Collagen, Glucosamine and the whole shebang.

Local BPC157 injections (preferably ultrasound guided by a doctor) may work synergistically.

In terms of muscle growth, I don't see the point of short term high dose use though. Instead, I would just divide the additional GH on hand over hand to increase constant daily dosage.

would you potentially get better hyperplasia and perma muscle that you can grow on lower doses if you did for example 3 months of 20iu daily or split it up 5 iu for a year?

hyperplasia isnt a switch you hit, no matter how much GH or Slin you use it wont automatically lead to hyperplasia in skeletal muscles. It's about tearing the fascia and a chronic inflammatory environment, while GH and AAS will help facilitate those needs, they will not do it without proper stimulus.

hyperplasia isnt a switch you hit, no matter how much GH or Slin you use it wont automatically lead to hyperplasia in skeletal muscles. It's about tearing the fascia and a chronic inflammatory environment, while GH and AAS will help facilitate those needs, they will not do it without proper stimulus.

I understand, but I practice.... Let's say we're already trying to max everything out. The only variable is how we take our gh and slin.

Would 1 big gh slin blast be more beneficial or continuous? For the hyperplasia itself not actually growing those muscle cells etc.

Reason I'm asking is people usually "maxx out" on just aas no matter what then add a high dose of gh add 20lbs and that's their new "set point". Or so it seems.

Run it for too long and its a good way to induce symptoms similar to acromegaly. Dallas Mccarver was supposedly running 20 IU +/day GH. Don't know if that is true though. Enlarged heart he had goes along with that history. It was about 2.5 x the normal size at age 26.

Acromegaly | UCLA Pituitary Tumor Program

Dallas McCarver Autopsy report revealed - Evolution of Bodybuilding
His heart weighed as much as an adult lions heart.

Really sad stuff.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I lied. I was trying to be a dick. :p

Use some common sense, honestly. Do you think this is going to 'take you to the next level' or something? Does it not make more sense to space that out over months of hard training with proper nutrition, training, and rest?

Pros say run as much GH as you can afford...you're leaving out the part where you have the genetics and discipline to reap the benefits. Otherwise you'll be like 80% of the gearheads in the gym on 1g test/1g tren and think they're stacked with their sweet bicep vein.

Ill make you a deal. Send me a bit, ill do your training and nutrition and if you aren't pleased after 4 weeks ill pay for it.

I understand, but I practice.... Let's say we're already trying to max everything out. The only variable is how we take our gh and slin.

Would 1 big gh slin blast be more beneficial or continuous? For the hyperplasia itself not actually growing those muscle cells etc.

Reason I'm asking is people usually "maxx out" on just aas no matter what then add a high dose of gh add 20lbs and that's their new "set point". Or so it seems.

I dont believe so, no. The GH and Slin have anabolic effects no doubt, but in my mind hyperplasia in muscles is cause and effect.

IMO people mistake IGFs ability to allow for quicker cellular turnover for an ability to multiply cells, essentially it allows for super quick recovery and hypertrophy rather than hyperplasia. Though that's in a vaccum, like I said slin/gh/aas will allow you to create a better enviroment to stimulate hyperplasia.

PS sorry for hijacking your thread cinder :)

I lied. I was trying to be a dick. :p

Use some common sense, honestly. Do you think this is going to 'take you to the next level' or something? Does it not make more sense to space that out over months of hard training with proper nutrition, training, and rest?

Pros say run as much GH as you can afford...you're leaving out the part where you have the genetics and discipline to reap the benefits. Otherwise you'll be like 80% of the gearheads in the gym on 1g test/1g tren and think they're stacked with their sweet bicep vein.

Ill make you a deal. Send me a bit, ill do your training and nutrition and if you aren't pleased after 4 weeks ill pay for it.

Isn't this professional muscle?
Arent we all supposed to be at a higher level to be here.
Lol
But really buddy I'm already there so yes this is next level shit.

A buddy told me one top pro does 6ius serostim 3 times a day. This is when in precontest. It was either Cutler or Wolf because he lived in Vegas and was a top 6 Olympia competitor.
6ius upon waking intramuscularly
6ius intravenous at the gym in the bathroom immediately after his last working set
6ius before bed subcutaneously

Nassar said you need 10ius Hgh to be competitive on the Olympia stage. He thought higher doses were wasting it though.

Last edited:
Isn't this professional muscle?
Arent we all supposed to be at a higher level to be here.
Lol
But really buddy I'm already there so yes this is next level shit.

The content of your posts lately resembles "next level shit" thats for sure.

So, I'll be seeing you at Nationals or USA's this year since you're next level? :rolleyes:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws