2x12-14iu novorapid

another 6 weeks
250mg cypionate e2d
500mg deca e2d
100mg dhb ed
100mg ment ed
20iu gh
2x12-14iu novorapid
Are u taking t4 as well? Back in the day it seems everyone taking high dose gh was also taking t4 but seems less common now.

So now that I'm 44 and with all the pros having health issues and some of my friends also having health issues. I have decided to back up on dosages. Interested to know what do you do year-round now that you are 50? Do you still have that look in your profile picture. You look amazing in that picture.

My profile pic is current, thank you for the kind words.

These days I'm playing a game with myself to see what I can do with minimal doses.
I've been on just 300mg Test E since early October. I haven't changed at all, though its' been a short time really at the lower dose.
Before that it was 300mg Test w/ 300mg EQ, before that 300mg Test w/ 300mg Deca. I had low-dose Anadrol in there for a short run as well.

I think I will keep 600mg my max, and run self-TRT in between with 1mlof test, be it 200, 250, or 300 based on what brand/type I am using.
This seems to keep me where I am, at about 225 and lean enough.

My biggest limitation is food - I simply cannot eat that much - and thus, regardless of age higher doses are pointless for me.

My biggest cycle...
1.5g test propionate
1g Boldenone
0.7g Tren
100 anadrol E2D
100 Tbol E2D

A stupid horrible cycle that made me super strong but also fucked my BP, my lipids, and my physique. But that always happens with a high dosage of Tren... I start going nuts... thinking crazy shit

Yes, I have been taking t3 and t4 nonstop for several years because my thyroid is sucking

Hey luki what doses are you running with the t3 during off-season or recomp phases? Also do you believe t3 is directly catabolic (as in not through the energy deficit created with the drug)?

Hey luki what doses are you running with the t3 during off-season or recomp phases? Also do you believe t3 is directly catabolic (as in not through the energy deficit created with the drug)?
T3 is catabolic but we can only be afraid of it if we have it above the norm. Don't ask about the dose I use because everyone has a different conversion and it will vary from person to person, but I use the dose to keep t3 and t4 levels within normal range, so blood tests are mandatory here.

T3 is catabolic but we can only be afraid of it if we have it above the norm. Don't ask about the dose I use because everyone has a different conversion and it will vary from person to person, but I use the dose to keep t3 and t4 levels within normal range, so blood tests are mandatory here.
great point luki 👍

Big A has stated in the past there was one point where he was doing 70 shots a week!
I'm not even a high dose user but I do 35 injections a week between test, GH, BPC157, and l-carnitine

Thankfully those are all with slin pins

That's heavy? Pfft I know guys who look like they just do body weight exercises who take more than that :LOL: Sadly, I do...

These dosages (whole thread) look pretty modest compared to some that have been (assuming accurately) admitted to me. It would blow your mind, or not, the amount some guys take and how they look.

I always figured atleast look your dosage...but I baby dose, and have about the same development, so I guess I'm good...

exactly. look bigger than your dose. but then thats where genetics come in. some cant accept that and feelings get hurt.

I have always been a great responder to low doses, but being a bit more advanced now, I will be trying my highest dosed cycle to date.

I'm 5'9, 218 lbs, prob ~12% bf

Test Cyp - 750mg Week
Deca - 750mg Week
EQ - 750mg Week

**Depending on tolerance, will throw 50mg of dbol or anadrol as well

This will be a 10 Week blast to put on some mass for the winter before i cruise and cut hard starting in mid May.

Let me jump in here:
2g Testosterone
2g Nandrolone
2g Trenbolone

The next question, do you wanna start adding Trestolone to that, or do you wanna replace one of the other 19-nors?

This ain't your father's spinach. Don't forget the whole slew of peptides and 10iu hGH every four hours.

I can tell you what happens at 1g(+) Tren per week: the positive effects go up right along with the dosage increase (duh, to be expected) but damn the labored breathing and impaired sleeping are a biaatch. Whenever I do it everyone seems to think I have gotten asthma because I breathe so loud and heavy (I can even hear it myself, very annoying) and sleeping... Even with several prescription sleep aids it's hard to both fall and stay asleep, if not impossible for me some nights.

How do you deal with these 2 side effects when on high dose Tren luki or do you simply not have them in the first place?

What happens at 1g tren per week?
Nothing that doesnt happen at a lower dose, there really isnt much difference between 750mg and 1gram og tren ace, other then sideeffects going up.

Let me jump in here:
2g Testosterone
2g Nandrolone
2g Trenbolone

The next question, do you wanna start adding Trestolone to that, or do you wanna replace one of the other 19-nors?

This ain't your father's spinach. Don't forget the whole slew of peptides and 10iu hGH every four hours.
probably no one will want to believe it, but the cycle was given to my friend, bodybuilder from Poland, but there was more testosterone exactly
3g test week
2g deca week
2g tren week

from "grandma - the former couch winklar, we will only add that the guy weighed less than 90 kg and he started up to 80 kg on stage

probably no one will want to believe it, but the cycle was given to my friend, bodybuilder from Poland, but there was more testosterone exactly
3g test week
2g deca week
2g tren week

from "grandma - the former couch winklar, we will only add that the guy weighed less than 90 kg and he started up to 80 kg on stage
Yah, some people may think that I am joking, and even I can't tell anymore, but top prospects take these dosages. Now, some of them tend to croak, yet we're curious as to if it is because of these high doses or if it is because some of these guys tend to supplement with recreational drugs. Amphetamine itself has become standard practice in order to overcome the lethargy induced by the GH and etc, and that's not even considered a recreational drug but a necessity. Pile it on, when I hear stories about a guy on these dosages at the bar, often we soon see a "RIP thred"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131