over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dosage Thread

I would imagine the fat loss would be extreme at that dose. And psychosis lol

The highest amount of tren I ran was last summer, 700mg test, 750mg tren ace, 1200mg eq.

My body was like a furnace. One of the best cycles I've ran in regards to body composition. But it absolutely destroyed me mentally.
I was usually in a bad mood, for no reason, always thought my wife (of 20 years) was cheating on me, constantly accusing her of things. It turned me into a jealous lunatic. And that isn't how I am, I'm not a jealous person. Just the shit I put my wife and son through was enough to make me never touch it again.

I still run relatively high doses, just not tren anymore.

probably no one will want to believe it, but the cycle was given to my friend, bodybuilder from Poland, but there was more testosterone exactly
3g test week
2g deca week
2g tren week

from "grandma - the former couch winklar, we will only add that the guy weighed less than 90 kg and he started up to 80 kg on stage

Haha she's from my country and I know so many guys saying she doesn't do high doses blabla.

OT, never ran a high dose, most I've done was 1 gram of test with some adrol and one time 250 mg of test with 600 tren. Next blast planning to hit 1.5 gr with test and some bold.

Grandma is roelly Winklaar old ciach.. she's a old former female competitor

Grandma was a great to competitor, and she pushed me hard. I'm a state champ in Texas...at girls wrestling. All that but Grandma keeps em low here state side.

According to grandma. She was a tough one, and I never got my family's approval. That's why I act up. Chirp! Chirp! Chirp!
Ive been racking my brain trying to understand what your saying in some of your posts lol. Its all good though, you keep this shit interesting.

This morning I spoke to a guy telling me his coach told him to take 175 mcg T3. Asked him if he meant T4 but really was T3. Seemed kinda high to me, I'm still debating if I should up my T3 from 25 to 50 mcg.

This morning I spoke to a guy telling me his coach told him to take 175 mcg T3. Asked him if he meant T4 but really was T3. Seemed kinda high to me, I'm still debating if I should up my T3 from 25 to 50 mcg.
175mcg seems like a hell of a lot to me also. I usually never run it above 50mcg at most. Any higher for me and it seems to start affecting my workouts, and eating some muscle.

Rather than push your T3 dosage up that high, I would just cut calories more. You'll feel a lot less bad, be in better health and thank me later 😉

175mcg seems like a hell of a lot to me also. I usually never run it above 50mcg at most. Any higher for me and it seems to start affecting my workouts, and eating some muscle.
This as well. At 175 mcg per day, it's very likely to make you weak (and shaky) AF.

whats everyones take on the highest effective dose for Bold and Nand? Im about to run 900 EQ i could probably still raise the dose which is a good sign, nand im going to run at 800mg without test but curious how much room i have for wiggle.

I've been on prescribed thyroid replacement for 7 years and my endo has had me settled at 25mcg T3 and 50mcg T4. At one point he had me try 37.5mcg T3 and that instantly gave me migraines every afternoon like clockwork. I honestly don't know if I could function at 100 mcg T3. God help the guys that use more.

whats everyones take on the highest effective dose for Bold and Nand? Im about to run 900 EQ i could probably still raise the dose which is a good sign, nand im going to run at 800mg without test but curious how much room i have for wiggle.

isn't eq supposedly to be directly nephrotoxic? or is that not settled science yet?

isn't eq supposedly to be directly nephrotoxic? or is that not settled science yet?

Its a vet grade compound, the science is settled on literally anything. Kidney concerns mostly focus on the thickness, volume, and pressure being ran through them, all those variables are just that, variable. I like most have no major issue with any but blood volume, I have to keep dbol/ adrol low with EQ or you do elevate any concerns.

I don't have anything too crazy to share. Only compound I can take in high dose is Masteron and EQ without diminishing returns. I've ran both at 1G/week. Masteron and EQ are fun as fuck when you're peeled. Ran 800G/week of NPP as well before and it was great for strength gains.

The beauty with experience is you find that sweet spot of minimum effective dose. I feel like shit when im dosing high. I've also learned a little bit of tren goes a long way. 250MG Tren + 200mg Test is a killer cycle for me and even beats some of the higher does cycles I've ran without tren.

More than 300G test=bloat and Crit through the rough.
More than 600MG tren=blood pressure issues
More than 500mg NPP=pissing all day
Orals I completely stay away from as they fuck up my HDL too much. Never had HDL issues till I ran VAR.

I started my first real high dose cycle this week. 1500mg Test E, 1.5mg Ari, 30mg Nolva for 12-15 weeks. I'm using a very low dose guy but this is my last shot at doing this due to age and injuries. Really want to see what is like mostly.

I started my first real high dose cycle this week. 1500mg Test E, 1.5mg Ari, 30mg Nolva for 12-15 weeks. I'm using a very low dose guy but this is my last shot at doing this due to age and injuries. Really want to see what is like mostly.
dont know ur history but ime u will prob love it!
-F2S

nice. keep us updated

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members