over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dosage Thread

I'm a fat boy and I rarely need anything for estrogen even with large amounts of test. Deca, on the other hand, does seem to make my nipples flare up at higher doses.
Deca has never worked for me because of gyno. Literally nothing packs weight on like it does for me, it blows everything else out of the water for mass but unfortunately it makes my nipples flare up EVERY TIME even on AI, caber, and raloxifene.

Recently I tried 90mg a week and it STILL flared up on me. Fucking sucks because I really love what it does to my physique and joints...

hey guys what is your highest dosage you had ever run off diffrent orals, and what did you get from it- personally I had run 140 mg of droll, I blow the fuck up, but the bak pumps killed me.

i also once run 200 mg og wine on a comp prep, the granny wine look I had there was something else, but I I properly could have achieved the same look with less

140mg anadrol? Did you have 10-20mg tabs? I have seen a few 10mg anadrol's before but most are 50mg or 25mg.

I can't even remember but I once went up to 150mg adrol per day but for a matter of days. I have tried 100mg avar but again I struggle with even 60mg so I usually stay with 40mg these days. With adrol I stick to 50mg these days :eek: I tried 80mg dbol once but again 40mg is plenty for me. Tbol at 60-80mg is magical but these days that would probably be closer to 40mg.

I know people who have taken approx 400mg adrol and 200mg dbol. I know a guy who took both together at around those doses. Nothing was ever exact and he would just swallow handfuls of pills. Plus these were the great 5-10mg dbol's from back in the day. Pretty much anyone could put on 20-30 pounds in 2-3 weeks on 20-40mg of those. 400mg adrol is not uncommon at all and I have heard of some top bb's and powerlifters using that or more.

100 mgs of anadrol,
amazing for me, 50 at noon and 50 at midnight
its not so much physique changes it is my focus and determination in the gym.
my best workouts on anadrol are so intense. really good.

ill make it up to 150/day, but i hear its diminishing returns after that.

sorry i dont have any real high dose experience overall, thats what this thread is about.
but im working on it. i want to focus on just test this year, 1500-2000mg wk. been to 1250 test,

100 mgs of anadrol,
amazing for me, 50 at noon and 50 at midnight
its not so much physique changes it is my focus and determination in the gym.
my best workouts on anadrol are so intense. really good.

ill make it up to 150/day, but i hear its diminishing returns after that.

sorry i dont have any real high dose experience overall, thats what this thread is about.
but im working on it. i want to focus on just test this year, 1500-2000mg wk. been to 1250 test,
Ive never noticed adrol having diminishing returns. 100vs150+ is definitely not the same. In my opinion if test is already at 1250 then you’d get more adding gh or other compounds than adding more test.

Ive never noticed adrol having diminishing returns. 100vs150+ is definitely not the same. In my opinion if test is already at 1250 then you’d get more adding gh or other compounds than adding more test.

He would have got that from what's written in an article which has pretty much been posted on every major bodybuilding website over the years. The info comes from a clinical study on AID's patients so there is some "truth" to it. Although like anything it's very individual and studies can be flawed. Although laws of diminishing returns definitely come into play with AAS. For me every oral has a dose cut off were side effects start taking over additional results and everyone's "limit" is different. I doubt 300mg adrol would feel that much better than 200mg but some people respond well to it. I know when I tried higher doses the side effects were really bad so it can actually go against results the higher you go with certain drugs (especially toxic orals). The doses were side effects occur are generally lower for me now I am older. Most people who take 200-400mg of orals don't really need that much. I am sure their results would be similar on say 150mg but people like to use more to get more results.

Here is the study showing weight gain (bcm and lbm) to be the same in AID's patients between 150mg and 100mg adrol but with less (still significant) liver toxicity in the lower dosed group...

140mg anadrol? Did you have 10-20mg tabs? I have seen a few 10mg anadrol's before but most are 50mg or 25mg.

I can't even remember but I once went up to 150mg adrol per day but for a matter of days. I have tried 100mg avar but again I struggle with even 60mg so I usually stay with 40mg these days. With adrol I stick to 50mg these days :eek: I tried 80mg dbol once but again 40mg is plenty for me. Tbol at 60-80mg is magical but these days that would probably be closer to 40mg.

I know people who have taken approx 400mg adrol and 200mg dbol. I know a guy who took both together at around those doses. Nothing was ever exact and he would just swallow handfuls of pills. Plus these were the great 5-10mg dbol's from back in the day. Pretty much anyone could put on 20-30 pounds in 2-3 weeks on 20-40mg of those. 400mg adrol is not uncommon at all and I have heard of some top bb's and powerlifters using that or more.
Powder I’m guessing lol
Oxymetholone powder is cheap as fuck

You could run 150mg/day for like $2/week :)

Jesus Christ. At that point, dude should have just bought a bunch of dbol and drol raw and mixed heaping scoops of it with his preworkout.

I would love to shake that guys hand for eating over a half gram of orals a day if i wasnt scared of him shattering my hand and being out of the gym for months.

how do they not get serious liver issues and adenomas?

I have done way worse doses than I have seen mentioned having unlimited access to gear during that period. I was running exotics too. I am not going to get into doses because It is not something I am proud of, nor do I want some stupid kid to try and emulate (as if the information I share is that influential and valuable lol), regardles it was dumb foolish and my liver and kidneys were swollen. My alt flt and bilirubin were fucked up. I was 25. I am 33 now. I was taking a grip of gear and no liver supps, just being CHEAP, and I had plenty of money I was driving a luxury car living in the fast lane rising up the ranks in business. I think I had some other variables going on that contributed to my foolishness. Now I am a NAZI about every single healthy step no cutting corners better safe than sorry. I have some pics where I am 232lbs with a 4pack still and was doing 3cc per day , I am only 5"9

I’ve run high doses in the past even while having hep c. I averaged 1.5g test a week many times running it at 1.8g no lower than 1.2g. Eq I was running at 1.2-1.5 a week & I still running test & eq at 300mgs eod. I ran Tren A at 1g but usually around 700mgs a week was my high dose & my average was 525mgs, 75mgs a day. Winstrol 100mgs ed, dbol 100mgs & adol 150-200mgs ed. I ran test at no less then 1g for about 5 years but that’s not for everyone & I’m not prone to sides. I’m not bragging or saying it’s wise I’m just being honest.

how do they not get serious liver issues and adenomas?
With the exception of some ds and exotic orals the liver toxicity is over exaggerated for most otherwise normal individuals.

Here’s a study where patients were given 100mg of anadrol for 24weeks.

Dosage for Anadrol-50

The recommended daily dose of Anadrol-50 in children and adults is 1-5 mg/kg body weight per day. The usual effective dose is 1-2 mg/kg/day but higher doses may be required, and the dose is individualized. Response is not often immediate, and three to six months should be given.

This is quite contrary to what is spoken as gospel on the internet.

Here’s a study where patients with late stage kidney disease were given 100mg of anadrol for 24weeks.

Here’s a study where 65-80yearolds were given 50-100mg for 12 weeks.

The subject with the highest increase in ALT admitted to drinking three to four glasses of wine per day during the period shortly before the tests were drawn. He was advised to discontinue alcohol, and his liver tests 1 wk later were normal.

With the exception of some ds and exotic orals the liver toxicity is over exaggerated for most otherwise normal individuals.

Here’s a study where patients were given 100mg of anadrol for 24weeks.

Dosage for Anadrol-50

The recommended daily dose of Anadrol-50 in children and adults is 1-5 mg/kg body weight per day. The usual effective dose is 1-2 mg/kg/day but higher doses may be required, and the dose is individualized. Response is not often immediate, and three to six months should be given.

This is quite contrary to what is spoken as gospel on the internet.

Remember, this was for anemia. There wasn't another option and it didn't mean there wasn't side effects down the road. Now EPO is used for anemia, not Anadrol and the hepatic toxicity from Anadrol is avoided.

Remember, this was for anemia. There wasn't another option and it didn't mean there wasn't side effects down the road. Now EPO is used for anemia, not Anadrol and the hepatic toxicity from Anadrol is avoided.
That’s valid and there’s no such thing as free lunch. I don’t think anything in excess is harmless and somethings are more harmful than others. But, I don’t think this stuff is nearly as harmful for otherwise normal healthy individuals as people say it is.Even in the 12 Week study of elderly men on 100mg adrol the only one who had problems was drinking 4 glasses of wine every night and a week after he stopped everything was back to healthy ranges. These were men 65-80 and not the epitome of health.
I’ve personally as dumb as it was years ago blasted everything including high doses orals and ds for a year and half non stop and had only slightly elevated liver enzymes. I’m not a low dose person, my cruise 250deca and 250test,but I do get bloods and physicals and my main issue is bacne and hair growth. I could just be very lucky and it does have a genetic factor but I’ve lived far from a healthy life.

Reactions: Bio

Hey brother, i got a question for you. Well two:

1) Were you always on "perma blast" just constantly upping doses, or did you actually cruise, too?

2) What did you do to control cortisol/myostatin from being too high and eating muscle from being on perma blast if you were?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear