over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dosage Thread

Stupid question but how are you guys pumping all this into yourselves? Multiple injects into multiple sites twice a week....everyday? Fuck that must get annoying quick...

5ml syringes is what I utilize... decreases injections but you need to have enough size to pump in that much oil.

Cage

I recently decided to have a go at a high dosage blast.

1500 Test/wk
1500 EQ/wk
50 proviron/day
100 anadrol/day 4 weeks on 4 weeks off

Honestly it was a waste of oil. Maybe if I had more LBM it might have been warranted, but it didnt do a damn thing more than what a gram of test and 700-800 EQ would have done me. Got more out of 750 test/300 NPP tbh.

Lesson learned for me.

Currently on
875mg test c
525 deca
50mg dbol
.5 my Amex eod

highest dose cycle I’ve done. Feel pretty good. No sides whatsoever.

Whichever cycle you referred to when you said “felt like a god , looked fucking awesome but blood pressure was fucking insane” lol. Tren ace, test p, masteron, winstrol
Ah yeah, well i monitor my blood pressure regularly and at the peak of the cycle it ran up to 170/110 heart rate 120, so started to use blood pressure medication.

Ah yeah, well i monitor my blood pressure regularly and at the peak of the cycle it ran up to 170/110 heart rate 120, so started to use blood pressure medication.
Ouch. Haha.
Yeah I just started monitoring mine a couple months ago. Realized I was constantly in the 160/90 or so.
Started some lisinopril and now I’m usually 130/75-140/80 at the highest.

i feel much better. Lol

Ouch. Haha.
Yeah I just started monitoring mine a couple months ago. Realized I was constantly in the 160/90 or so.

i feel much better. Lol

ALWAYS check BP regularly brother if using aas

They call it the silent killer for a reason

ALWAYS check BP regularly brother if using aas

They call it the silent killer for a reason
Yeah I’ve been focusing more on keeping blood pressure and water retention low. Highest dose I’ve ran so far yet I feel the healthiest. Can’t believe it took me this long to take care of certain things.

I feel as if everybody fails to mention blood pressure. I think it’s a VERY important factor.

This thread is for the guys that want to talk about high dosages they're currently using or have used. This thread IS NOT for others to come in and judge. If that happens your posts will be deleted. There are many well meaning people on the board who are just concerned about the health of others and that's a good thing, however this thread is ONLY for those that wish to have a discussion regarding high dosages. Big A created this forum for bodybuilders to discuss what they're doing and how they're getting to that next level. Gym rats please chime in as well. This thread is for everyone. Of course diet and lifting are all part of it and those discussions are welcome as well.
When discussing high doses, why not post what is minimum to be considered high dosage so everyone is not posting what they themselves consider high doses?

When discussing high doses, why not post what is minimum to be considered high dosage so everyone is not posting what they themselves consider high doses?

Because there isn't one answer for that. it's subjective. Some guys will say 100mg/wk and others will say a gram+.

Last edited:
Yeah I’ve been focusing more on keeping blood pressure and water retention low. Highest dose I’ve ran so far yet I feel the healthiest. Can’t believe it took me this long to take care of certain things.

I feel as if everybody fails to mention blood pressure. I think it’s a VERY important factor.
At the shop I always go over this with guys who for some reason tell me what they are running after knowing me for a whole 5 minutes lol, different days we live in now as people are so cavalier it blows my mind. Anyways, the blank stare I get from guys when I ask if they check their BP........never mind lab work. No excuse to be ignorant with all the info available so easily these days.

At the shop I always go over this with guys who for some reason tell me what they are running after knowing me for a whole 5 minutes lol, different days we live in now as people are so cavalier it blows my mind. Anyways, the blank stare I get from guys when I ask if they check their BP........never mind lab work. No excuse to be ignorant with all the info available so easily these days.
Yeah, I’ve been guilty of just answering that question.
someone asked me, what are you on and I just said it lmao.

im too fucking social lol. I also don’t even look like I’m on. I’m small af, just starting back up again.
It’s funny, I used to gauge how strong my stuff was by feeling bloated, high bp, headaches, mood swings.
I was like oh wow. This is what it’s like.

now I realize my diet was just shit, wasn’t taking care of bp ,my ai was way off and I always missed shots. Lol. My blood level were so unstable.
that on top of always drinking. 🤦‍♂️

Ouch. Haha.

i feel much better. Lol
Yeah i feel way better now usually now im in the 120-130/70-80 range at most time and peak cycle we are talkin 140/85 ish and pulse is below 100 always, im on 10mg amlodipin and 40mg lisinopril i also have underlying stress issues and other psyhic problems so im on medication that pushes my bloodpressure up.

i have been tellin ppl for years to get a damn blood pressure monitor i costs litteraly pennies and it can save your life, one friend now has kidney issues because he ignored his high blood pressure for years on end.

Yeah i feel way better now usually now im in the 120-130/70-80 range at most time and peak cycle we are talkin 140/85 ish and pulse is below 100 always, im on 10mg amlodipin and 40mg lisinopril i also have underlying stress issues and other psyhic problems so im on medication that pushes my bloodpressure up.
Yeah I’d love to get mine in the 120/70 range lol.
waiting for my meds to come in and I’ll maybe adjust my dosage. Only running 10mg lisinopril a day right now

i have been tellin ppl for years to get a damn blood pressure monitor i costs litteraly pennies and it can save your life, one friend now has kidney issues because he ignored his high blood pressure for years on end.
I also am tired of hearing guys dismiss BP meds out of hand because they tried one, usually a beta blocker or ACEi, and got sides they were unwilling to deal with. Idiots going idiot lol.

I also am tired of hearing guys dismiss BP meds out of hand because they tried one, usually a beta blocker or ACEi, and got sides they were unwilling to deal with. Idiots going idiot lol.
Yeah im at a point where its just a need it and thats just the way it is, i tried a couple different products and these 2 are the ones who keep my pressure best under control and i dont really get many sides from them, the amlodipin gives me a dry cough but its no real issue as its only from time to time not like coughing my lungs out.

My experience with high doses was in the 2018.... With the infamous 3cc cycle.

Heres a sample from the books : Muscle , Smoke and Mirrors that claims many pros like Paul Dillet , Lee Haney, Mike Christian , Dorian Yates , Nasser El Sonbatty , Gunnar Rosbo , Eddie Robinson , Casey Viator , Peter Grymkoski , Bertil Fox , Markus Ruhl , Rolf Moeller and many many more used during certain times in their competitive years .

Day 1)- 3 ccs of EQ = 900 mgs
Day 2)- 3 ccs of Tren Enanth = 600mgs
Day 3)- 3 ccs of Deca = 900mgs
Day 4)- 3 ccs of Masteron Enanth = 600mgs
Day 5)- 3 ccs of Test Enanth = 900mgs
5iu Ansomone ed
10iu Humalin-R postwo
25mcg T3
100mcg T4

It's a total of 3,9g, despite what all people say about high doses I felt really good.... I was 98kg here and the main issue was that in 16 weeks i couldn't gain a pound.... I was eating like a truck. All clean food but 4500+ calories (i am not a big ester).

Tbh it seems more like throwing the kitchen sink so i reduced doses and kept cycling near 2-2.5g....
so after day 5. do you repeat or do you take day 6 and 7 without injections?

Yo
250mg of test a day for 10 days
10 days off
250mg of deca a day for 10 days.

1 gram of test/wk
800 EQ/wk
100mg anadrol per day 1st 3 weeks of cycle

100mg test prop daily
100mg of tren ace daily
100mg of masteron daily
100mg of oral Winstrol daily.... all this was a 6 week short blast cycle.

These are some of my biggest cycle.

Now I'm old as fuck (48yrs old) been lifting since age 13, juicing since age 30 and don't have to do a 1/3rd of any of these cycles to hold what I have now, plus I don't eat at a level that I would get much bang from a cycle of those size so it would be a waist and horrible for me at my old
Lmao

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner