High Dosage Thread

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
When using slin like that, do you use carb powders or only for an intra drink and the rest whole foods?
Sorry to answer as it's not directed to me but I will chime in. He isn't the one who run that cycle but perhaps he has their diet as well. I think most keep it to whole foods when running 6-8iu slin per injection and I would always recommend that. You can get away with complex carbs only on those doses. Now some may choose to have shakes as well but most use that dose to fit in with the meals they are already having so usually the slin can just be placed into an existing nutrition plan.

Now as you state the pre workout dose could be an exception as I am sure must would have some form of intra shake with 6iu humalog pre workout. Although some people aren't that sensitive and I have come across guys who can run humalog pre workout and not have an intra shake which is insane to me (I would recommend they increase sensitivity before even thinking about using). Some may even dose it before their pre workout meal which changes things. Most on that protocol would dose it just before training though and have some aminos and carbs.

Incidentally I am just starting that very dose so I will now be dosing 6iu humalog pre workout and going to train. I personally prefer to dose it then eat something light like a banana and a small protein yoghurt. Then I head to the gym with an intra shake in hand (usually 25g eaa's and at least 60g hbcd's). I am sensitive and I also may get a shower and sauna at the gym so that obviously effect things. Although I am a big believer in using as many nutrients in that window as possible without gaining unnecessary bodyfat (which would be very hard when dosed before training). Some days I literally have double the rule of 1iu equals 10g carbs. So you are essentially getting the most out of the insulin as possible and not like many others do which is using the lowest amount of carbs possible to prevent hypo. No approach is wrong and we all have our reasons for doing what we do.

joos23

Registered
Sorry to answer as it's not directed to me but I will chime in. He isn't the one who run that cycle but perhaps he has their diet as well. I think most keep it to whole foods when running 6-8iu slin per injection and I would always recommend that. You can get away with complex carbs only on those doses. Now some may choose to have shakes as well but most use that dose to fit in with the meals they are already having so usually the slin can just be placed into an existing nutrition plan.

Now as you state the pre workout dose could be an exception as I am sure must would have some form of intra shake with 6iu humalog pre workout. Although some people aren't that sensitive and I have come across guys who can run humalog pre workout and not have an intra shake which is insane to me (I would recommend they increase sensitivity before even thinking about using). Some may even dose it before their pre workout meal which changes things. Most on that protocol would dose it just before training though and have some aminos and carbs.

Incidentally I am just starting that very dose so I will now be dosing 6iu humalog pre workout and going to train. I personally prefer to dose it then eat something light like a banana and a small protein yoghurt. Then I head to the gym with an intra shake in hand (usually 25g eaa's and at least 60g hbcd's). I am sensitive and I also may get a shower and sauna at the gym so that obviously effect things. Although I am a big believer in using as many nutrients in that window as possible without gaining unnecessary bodyfat (which would be very hard when dosed before training). Some days I literally have double the rule of 1iu equals 10g carbs. So you are essentially getting the most out of the insulin as possible and not like many others do which is using the lowest amount of carbs possible to prevent hypo. No approach is wrong and we all have our reasons for doing what we do.
Off topic, but some say you can cut with slin and some say no, because you will hold water and gain some fat. Have you tried cutting with slin

luki7788

Registered
Newbies
Off topic, but some say you can cut with slin and some say no, because you will hold water and gain some fat. Have you tried cutting with slin
The question is not to me but as far as I'm concerned I never cut without insulin and I don't know anyone with a super-heavy weight who wouldn't use it for cutting

luki7788

Registered
Newbies
You don't hold any water from it
No, if you're really cut out you won't be bumbling water

and answer the question, does esogenic insulin cause you to hold water? no - so why synthetic would do it

after that, I cut out to the competition I rarely go below 600g carbohydrates a day, there are also large gh doses that reduce insulin sensitivity, so insulin becomes even necessary because otherwise if I did not use it I would just hold water because my response to carbohydrates would not be optimal

Elvia1023

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
There are no set rules. Slin can be used with great effect when cutting. Now me personally I wouldn't be using massive amounts and would keep it to 5-10iu per shot and mainly around training. I know some who use massive doses and others who prefer to use none when trying to lose fat. For some they 100% think it makes them store fat. If you are worried about gaining fat just dose it sensibly and around training and you won't have any issues. Whilst everyone is different I always use the example of Milos Sarcev to show an extreme example of how high insulin doesn't have to mean "fat" and "watery". Your overall energy balance is what is always going to be the main factor when cutting.

Elvia1023

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I used it pre workout 5iu. Pumps were insane, but scale didn't move at all

I do bloat after I use it, but seems to go away after a few hours. I tend to have to go low carbs to get real lean
Anything is possible but maybe you bloated from the actual carbs? Have you experimented with different powdered carb sources? Obviously the amount is a factor as well. At 5iu you don't need that many carbs. I am not for 1 second stating insulin is needed (it's totally not) but it can still be used by someone on low carbs you just place everything around training.

The scale didn't move? If someone is trying to gain or lose weight, surely that comes back to your daily/weekly nutrition and not just because you added 5iu slin. 5iu slin isn't going to put loads of weight on someone and it's not going to stop someone dropping weight in a calorie deficit. Did you expect it to? Insulin is just another tool but it's going to be your diet that dictates weight loss/gain.

joos23

Registered
Anything is possible but maybe you bloated from the actual carbs? Have you experimented with different powdered carb sources? Obviously the amount is a factor as well. At 5iu you don't need that many carbs. I am not for 1 second stating insulin is needed (it's totally not) but it can still be used by someone on low carbs you just place everything around training.

The scale didn't move? If someone is trying to gain or lose weight, surely that comes back to your daily/weekly nutrition and not just because you added 5iu slin. 5iu slin isn't going to put loads of weight on someone and it's not going to stop someone dropping weight in a calorie deficit. Did you expect it to? Insulin is just another tool but it's going to be your diet that dictates weight loss/gain.
I used 50g hbcd
I had to keep adding carbs to finally move the scale. I was also on cruise, which I know I will drop if I don't push the food high

TheOtherOne55

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I used it pre workout 5iu. Pumps were insane, but scale didn't move at all

I do bloat after I use it, but seems to go away after a few hours. I tend to have to go low carbs to get real lean
Why would the scale just move because you added slin?
Slin just allows your body to use calories more efficiently.

liquid_c

Registered
Highest I ever did of all time. Much lower now.

1200mg test cyp
600mg nandrolone
400mg Equipoise
100mg Anadrol ED.
6iu HGH ED
12 iu Humulin R ED
Plus T3/T4.

Not recommended and I stay on much less now. That was overkill but I was younger and didn't realize I could get by on less.

trackman

Registered
This is a great thread! Anyone with high dose EQ experience over an extended period of time ?

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I actually kinda like EQ now that I've used real stuff (genotec).

It's not so bad. Good vascularity and fullness and pumps

Blood pressure staying in good range too

NGL34

Registered
I actually kinda like EQ now that I've used real stuff (genotec).

It's not so bad. Good vascularity and fullness and pumps

Blood pressure staying in good range too
I agree with high enough doses the vascularity increases immensely. Masteron, tren, halo, var none of these came even close. When I was running 900mg per week for several weeks I had veins popping in places I never knew I had them. Unfortunately the effect went away once i quite taking the drug. However It's still a great addition to any cycle for some quality dry gains.

Dieselboss

Registered
This is a great thread! Anyone with high dose EQ experience over an extended period of time ?
EQ has always been a favorite of mine. 2 years ago I ran it at 1200 mg with low (150mg) test to see what it does. I really liked it.

So this past summer, ran It again at 1200mg, test at 150mg, trest at 350mg, and winstrol at 50mg. Probably one of the the best cycles I have ever ran.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Eq is a fantastic drug, my ceiling dose is 600mg/wk now and STILL fantastic results.

Alzadosghost

Registered
Eq is a fantastic drug, my ceiling dose is 600mg/wk now and STILL fantastic results.
I’m glad to hear eq is effective at 600mg a week. I ran it twice. Once at 300mg a wk. from which I honestly noticed nothing. The second time I ran 1200mg a week. Super vascular, full and decent strength but I had blood drawn on an emergency room visit and the staff was freaking out after drawing my blood which was litterally so thick it would barely draw out. The doctor had a sit down with me explaining I would soon have a stroke or heart attack if I didn’t stop using that stuff. I told him what I was taking and he didn’t even know what equipoise was. Never heard of it. They wanted to admit me. Do ultrasounds... they seemed pretty convinced I was about to die or something. My red blood cell count was very high. Decided to drop the eq haven’t used it since. I did like the look it gave me and I felt good on it.

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
EQ+mast makes you look crazy if your really lean. Like a damn roadmap.

chrisrivers

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
EQ as high as 1g for 12 weeks, maybe closer to 16 weeks. One of my favorite AAS.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DariuSv