over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dosage Thread

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This thread is for the guys that want to talk about high dosages they're currently using or have used. This thread IS NOT for others to come in and judge. If that happens your posts will be deleted. There are many well meaning people on the board who are just concerned about the health of others and that's a good thing, however this thread is ONLY for those that wish to have a discussion regarding high dosages. Big A created this forum for bodybuilders to discuss what they're doing and how they're getting to that next level. Gym rats please chime in as well. This thread is for everyone. Of course diet and lifting are all part of it and those discussions are welcome as well.

Last edited:
I've did 1 5 cc tren ed, seemed like a waste. Overall I am not impressed with tren. I then added in drol and increased it to 200mg per day and lowered the tren (forget how much). Low dose drol does nothing for me. Moral of the story, high dose of anadrol along with tren gave me a very good look. I once did higher dose tren (over 1cced) with 100mg var and it was too much. I felt sick and heart pains. High dose tren and high dose var is the only combo I ever felt horrible on and had to stop.

I've gone up to 2200-2500 Test/week. I am not a hyper responder by any means, but for me I couldn't really tell much difference between 1500 and 2500. Expanding on that, I really never noticed too much more for 1500 Test/week vs. 750/week. On a semi positive note, bloodwork really wasn't affected too bad at 2g+/week and didn't really notice any other bad sides. Lipids shifted negatively just a hair but nothing like running Winny or Tren.

I have also gone up to 600/week Tren. Not sure it was really necessary but I thought I'd try it.

Overall, I feel a variety of compounds in the range of 1,500-1,800mg/week is a good place for me on a blast. (Especially since I keep the Test on the lower side these day (400/week or under).

250mg of test a day for 10 days
10 days off
250mg of deca a day for 10 days.

1 gram of test/wk
800 EQ/wk
100mg anadrol per day 1st 3 weeks of cycle

100mg test prop daily
100mg of tren ace daily
100mg of masteron daily
100mg of oral Winstrol daily.... all this was a 6 week short blast cycle.

These are some of my biggest cycle.

Now I'm old as fuck (48yrs old) been lifting since age 13, juicing since age 30 and don't have to do a 1/3rd of any of these cycles to hold what I have now, plus I don't eat at a level that I would get much bang from a cycle of those size so it would be a waist and horrible for me at my old age

Currently running 1.5g sust/week and 1050mg tren a/week. Going to start HGH @8iu next week and add in preworkout slin in 3-4 weeks.

Anyone got suggestions on any other additions? Finding im tolerating the current cycle quite well with minimal sides

Most I have done that I can recall:

Injectables: 1.25g test with 900mg deca OR 1200 deca 800 test, OR 1g test, 600 tren, 200 mast.

Orals: I have used up to 300mg of anadrol (Syntex) in my 20s. This was for 6 weeks. I put almost 100lb on my bench and felt no sides - I would never do it again those especially now that I am 50.

Currently at 300mg TE now for 9 weeks and the same size as I usually am at 4x the dose.
I have never seen anything really amazing at higher doses and see no reason to go that way again.

Thank you bio. Great idea for thread. The real professional muscle

never went over 2 grams a week but might get there soon

800 test
450 deca
450 eq
2iu gh
Will add 50mg of anadrol daily soon

Years ago I did have a bright idea of injecting a bottle of test on a Sunday, 2,500mg. Bloody noses for 3 days strait, didn’t try that again

Ive gone as high as two grams of test for awhile. 1 gram of tren for several weeks which made me a sweaty insomniac. 2000 mgs of eq which was pretty nice but I got some anxiety after 8-10 weeks. Deca and npp never been over a gram. Don’t really run any orals

In this offseason which was short for me because he was only 12 weeks old

first 6 weeks
700mg sustanon e2d
300mg npp e2d
200mg masterone e2d
15iu gh
2x12-14iu novorapid

another 6 weeks
250mg cypionate e2d
500mg deca e2d
100mg dhb ed
100mg ment ed
20iu gh
2x12-14iu novorapid

375mg EOD Test Enanthate + 112.5 or 150mg/d for 4-6 weeks.

800mg/wk Test Enanthate (8 weeks) + 75mg/d of Dbol for 4-5 weeks (reforvit) + 100mg EOD Test Prop (6wks).

1 gram of test Enanthate + 100mg/d NPP (8-12 weeks)

2 grams Test Enanthate...8-10 wks.

200mg/d test prop (8wks) + 100mg/d of Anadrol for 5-6 weeks.

1 gram Test Enanthate (12+ wks) + 50mg/d dbol (6-8 wks) + 6-700mg/wk NPP (8 wks) + 90mg/d Tbol Started the last 2 weeks of dbol and ran for 4-6 wks) + 4-600mg/wk eq.

100mg/d Test Prop + 100mg/d of Tren Ace + 6-800mg/wk Eq + 50-100mg/d Winstrol + T3 + E/C/Y.

Ran dbol up to 150mg/d for 2 weeks.

***If I did it all over, i'd have not ran these doses. I'd have used the turtle method over time with a DC training set-up...though I suffered no bad health effects outside of gyno, which was on the Anadrol cycle listed above. I just don't have the body type to be a bodybuilder (pro and top National)...much more like the other divisions available now. I had my fun, now i'm much smaller. Need to get leaned out and see if I ruined my mid-section or not....

Great thread ! The real proffesional muscle !!

Have done ...

1g test , 1 g eq , 1 g deca , 5 iu gh ed.. hated this one, massive water retention and mood swings

1g eq , 1 g npp , 100 d drol, 10 iu gh eod ... my best since this day for gains made massive progress

1 g primo , 500 mg tren hex , 500 mg mast prop , 50 mg var ed , 10 iu gh ed ...my best cutter and always go to for prep

2 g primo , 100 mg d dboll ... crazy mass and great quality but not worth it cause very expensive didnt have money even for gh lol

1g tren hex , 100 mg var ed , 50 mg winie ed...crazy look but big mistake .. was a no sleeping phycho

150 mg test, 1g primo , 700 mg npp , 10 iu gh eod ... great clean gains and no sides at all

This will be interesting. For me....1.4g I believe? Consisted of test tren mast, again, I believe. This was years ago

Easily still my favorite cycle which I regularly go back to:

900 mg Test E./week
900 mg Deca/week
900 mg Tren E./week
300 mg Adrol/day pre-workout

Even side effect-wise it was a perfectly tolerable cycle. The reason I capped the injectables off at 900 mg/week is because I've found there to be a sweet spot around the 1G-mark for most injectables. The Drol is dosed so high because well... it rocks in high dosages (and in low dosages).

Back in 2001-2005, before I knew any better I stayed on 1,000-1,200mg/week of test with 600mg/week deca and occasionally swapping out the deca for EQ. I would also include either dbol or drol for 3-5 weeks at a time here and there. So to recap I was using what I consider high doses for 4-5 years straight. I never did bloodwork,never checked bp. I was a bloated mess. I am just thankful I found this board.

Currently running 500MGS Test, 250MGS Deca, 350MGS Tren, 60-80MG Anavar, & Clen 40MCG.

I’ve done a gram of test and test, i was gettin pretty good results but feel like at lower doses i can progress just a little slowear, gram of test and Tren not really any sides besides acid reflux which i am extremely prone to.

900 TestE
600 Deca
400 MastE
700 var
700 Tbol
175 MK
25iu Generics

Honestly I'm bigger and nearly as strong as I was on 1/8th of this but you can't deny the aesthetic effect of high doses.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131