over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dosage Thread

You don't hold any water from it
No, if you're really cut out you won't be bumbling water

and answer the question, does esogenic insulin cause you to hold water? no - so why synthetic would do it

after that, I cut out to the competition I rarely go below 600g carbohydrates a day, there are also large gh doses that reduce insulin sensitivity, so insulin becomes even necessary because otherwise if I did not use it I would just hold water because my response to carbohydrates would not be optimal

Off topic, but some say you can cut with slin and some say no, because you will hold water and gain some fat. Have you tried cutting with slin

There are no set rules. Slin can be used with great effect when cutting. Now me personally I wouldn't be using massive amounts and would keep it to 5-10iu per shot and mainly around training. I know some who use massive doses and others who prefer to use none when trying to lose fat. For some they 100% think it makes them store fat. If you are worried about gaining fat just dose it sensibly and around training and you won't have any issues. Whilst everyone is different I always use the example of Milos Sarcev to show an extreme example of how high insulin doesn't have to mean "fat" and "watery". Your overall energy balance is what is always going to be the main factor when cutting.

I used it pre workout 5iu. Pumps were insane, but scale didn't move at all

I do bloat after I use it, but seems to go away after a few hours. I tend to have to go low carbs to get real lean

I do bloat after I use it, but seems to go away after a few hours. I tend to have to go low carbs to get real lean

Anything is possible but maybe you bloated from the actual carbs? Have you experimented with different powdered carb sources? Obviously the amount is a factor as well. At 5iu you don't need that many carbs. I am not for 1 second stating insulin is needed (it's totally not) but it can still be used by someone on low carbs you just place everything around training.

The scale didn't move? If someone is trying to gain or lose weight, surely that comes back to your daily/weekly nutrition and not just because you added 5iu slin. 5iu slin isn't going to put loads of weight on someone and it's not going to stop someone dropping weight in a calorie deficit. Did you expect it to? Insulin is just another tool but it's going to be your diet that dictates weight loss/gain.

Anything is possible but maybe you bloated from the actual carbs? Have you experimented with different powdered carb sources? Obviously the amount is a factor as well. At 5iu you don't need that many carbs. I am not for 1 second stating insulin is needed (it's totally not) but it can still be used by someone on low carbs you just place everything around training.

The scale didn't move? If someone is trying to gain or lose weight, surely that comes back to your daily/weekly nutrition and not just because you added 5iu slin. 5iu slin isn't going to put loads of weight on someone and it's not going to stop someone dropping weight in a calorie deficit. Did you expect it to? Insulin is just another tool but it's going to be your diet that dictates weight loss/gain.
I used 50g hbcd
I had to keep adding carbs to finally move the scale. I was also on cruise, which I know I will drop if I don't push the food high

Why would the scale just move because you added slin?
Slin just allows your body to use calories more efficiently.

Highest I ever did of all time. Much lower now.

1200mg test cyp
600mg nandrolone
400mg Equipoise
100mg Anadrol ED.
6iu HGH ED
12 iu Humulin R ED
Plus T3/T4.

Not recommended and I stay on much less now. That was overkill but I was younger and didn't realize I could get by on less.

This is a great thread! Anyone with high dose EQ experience over an extended period of time ?

I actually kinda like EQ now that I've used real stuff (genotec).

It's not so bad. Good vascularity and fullness and pumps

Blood pressure staying in good range too

I agree with high enough doses the vascularity increases immensely. Masteron, tren, halo, var none of these came even close. When I was running 900mg per week for several weeks I had veins popping in places I never knew I had them. Unfortunately the effect went away once i quite taking the drug. However It's still a great addition to any cycle for some quality dry gains.

This is a great thread! Anyone with high dose EQ experience over an extended period of time ?

EQ has always been a favorite of mine. 2 years ago I ran it at 1200 mg with low (150mg) test to see what it does. I really liked it.

So this past summer, ran It again at 1200mg, test at 150mg, trest at 350mg, and winstrol at 50mg. Probably one of the the best cycles I have ever ran.

Eq is a fantastic drug, my ceiling dose is 600mg/wk now and STILL fantastic results.

Eq is a fantastic drug, my ceiling dose is 600mg/wk now and STILL fantastic results.
I’m glad to hear eq is effective at 600mg a week. I ran it twice. Once at 300mg a wk. from which I honestly noticed nothing. The second time I ran 1200mg a week. Super vascular, full and decent strength but I had blood drawn on an emergency room visit and the staff was freaking out after drawing my blood which was litterally so thick it would barely draw out. The doctor had a sit down with me explaining I would soon have a stroke or heart attack if I didn’t stop using that stuff. I told him what I was taking and he didn’t even know what equipoise was. Never heard of it. They wanted to admit me. Do ultrasounds... they seemed pretty convinced I was about to die or something. My red blood cell count was very high. Decided to drop the eq haven’t used it since. I did like the look it gave me and I felt good on it.

EQ+mast makes you look crazy if your really lean. Like a damn roadmap.

EQ as high as 1g for 12 weeks, maybe closer to 16 weeks. One of my favorite AAS.

I actually kinda like EQ now that I've used real stuff (genotec).

It's not so bad. Good vascularity and fullness and pumps

Blood pressure staying in good range too
lol what did you get before you got "real" EQ

EQ is one of the cheapest anabolics and one of the easiest to brew. You damn near don't even need any oil in that shit to inject it, raws are already oil.

I’m glad to hear eq is effective at 600mg a week. I ran it twice. Once at 300mg a wk. from which I honestly noticed nothing. The second time I ran 1200mg a week. Super vascular, full and decent strength but I had blood drawn on an emergency room visit and the staff was freaking out after drawing my blood which was litterally so thick it would barely draw out. The doctor had a sit down with me explaining I would soon have a stroke or heart attack if I didn’t stop using that stuff. I told him what I was taking and he didn’t even know what equipoise was. Never heard of it. They wanted to admit me. Do ultrasounds... they seemed pretty convinced I was about to die or something. My red blood cell count was very high. Decided to drop the eq haven’t used it since. I did like the look it gave me and I felt good on it.
Thats the major problem with it. It is one of the reasons so many endurance athletes run TRT test base + 200-300mg EQ/week, it raises hematocrit/hemoglobin VERY well even at "low" (for bodybuilder's) dosages.

Stay on it long enough and that side effect is almost guaranteed.

A similar situation happened to me about a year ago, but EQ wasn't involved. I had emergency surgery for a burst appendix and my blood was thick and my hematocrit levels were maxed out. I was on Test and Tren, but I live 2 miles above sea level in the Rocky mountains and my hematocrit levels are naturally high. Well the docs freaked out and the girlfriend told them about my usage when she should have been keeping her mouth shut because it opened a whole box of worry and concern outside of my emergency surgery. Yes, I got multiple lectures from the doctors and then they were not just monitoring me for infection from the burst appendix but then they were monitoring me for my red blood cell count and every other side from AAS usage.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws