over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dosage Thread

300 mg anadrol daily??

Yep. When I was about 21. I tapered up to 300mg Syntex for about a month. I started passing what appeared to be pure bile in my stool and decided to back off. Made me sting as hell though....😛

The cycle is from a book "building the perfect beast" it was based off some of Borresons theories. Yes it worked, that's a pretty hefty cycle and back then I hated pinning every single day, but cycle was good, I got very strong on that cycle.

What test ester did you use? A shorter ester like ace, prop, base, or tpp, or? I want to try this one.

^strong not "sting". Edit not working.....

What test ester did you use? A shorter ester like ace, prop, base, or tpp, or? I want to try this one.
Enanthate, that's why there was a 10 day break before starting the deca (to let test blood levels to come down some before going into the anabolic phase and ending with a high anabolic compound)

75mg is a very low dose when it comes to anadrol - even medical dosages are 1 to 5mg / kg body weight
I personally know people who took 500mg a day
what about dbol? Did u ever try a large daily dose like the anadrol?

what about dbol? Did u ever try a large daily dose like the anadrol?
I was taking a maximum of 80mg of dbol a day. this is not much, especially with my weight, especially powerlifters abuse Dbol, doses of 150 mg are commonly used + at the same time other oral and other injections and trenbolone as a basis

I did a large dose of gh once with hexarelin + cjc 1295 + mk677. I overdosed the hexarelin and turned all blotchy and almost passed out. I just started eating to stay awake. I was at work and I was eating someone's pizza
No one said anything but I did not look good

I've tried a few things over the years. To me, my most extreme was:
1cc prop ed
1cc tren ace ed
150mg anadrol ed
100mg winny ed

My goal was a 30 day run. I tapped out at 21 days. It was too much. For a 3 week span, the gains were actually very very good.

1200mg test enanthate
300mg deca
600mg eq
5iu GH
12.5mg MK

260 @ 5'6" lots o water. ran for 6 months, hematocrit got up to 61, felt no affects. bp stayed normal

1200mg test enanthate
300mg deca
600mg eq
5iu GH
12.5mg MK

260 @ 5'6" lots o water. ran for 6 months, hematocrit got up to 61, felt no affects. bp stayed normal

Potential to get huge with this one. Deff something I’d run. Only difference would be deca at 400.

Potential to get huge with this one. Deff something I’d run. Only difference would be deca at 400.

the deca was 300mg/ml as was the EQ and being that they are both so long acting i could do 1 3ml shot of the combined once per week to make things easy. then shot 600mg 2x per week of test

Most I have done that I can recall:

Injectables: 1.25g test with 900mg deca OR 1200 deca 800 test, OR 1g test, 600 tren, 200 mast.

Orals: I have used up to 300mg of anadrol (Syntex) in my 20s. This was for 6 weeks. I put almost 100lb on my bench and felt no sides - I would never do it again those especially now that I am 50.

Currently at 300mg TE now for 9 weeks and the same size as I usually am at 4x the dose.
I have never seen anything really amazing at higher doses and see no reason to go that way again.
So now that I'm 44 and with all the pros having health issues and some of my friends also having health issues. I have decided to back up on dosages. Interested to know what do you do year-round now that you are 50? Do you still have that look in your profile picture. You look amazing in that picture.

1200mg test enanthate
300mg deca
600mg eq
5iu GH
12.5mg MK

That's heavy? Pfft I know guys who look like they just do body weight exercises who take more than that :LOL: Sadly, I do...

These dosages (whole thread) look pretty modest compared to some that have been (assuming accurately) admitted to me. It would blow your mind, or not, the amount some guys take and how they look.

I always figured atleast look your dosage...but I baby dose, and have about the same development, so I guess I'm good...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity