advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

high dose anavar = tren without the side effects.

nfernoo

Banned
I've read such years ago on a few forums but never really cared.

Yesterday a pro was telling me the Same thing.
he didn't tell me what he considered high dose.

Thoughts?

Kind off yea,but I don't get tren sides anyway. We're talking 100mg minimum though.

Except your cholesterol. Var will destroy your lipid profile. My HDL was like 9 or something after 80mg x 6 weeks

I guess on what "high dose" is exactly but I dont ever think you could compare anavar to tren. I dont even really feel anything on var any more (not like when I first started taking it) and have tried many different brands to see if that was the cause. No mistaking what I feel when taking tren though

Try 100mg tren ace ED + 100mg var ED for an 8 week cutter, tell me how you look after. Those two combined together will have most people dropping lots of fat if diet is spot on, while also getting stronger every week (even in a caloric deficit). No better combo for a cutter IMO.

Try 100mg tren ace ED + 100mg var ED for an 8 week cutter, tell me how you look after. Those two combined together will have most people dropping lots of fat if diet is spot on, while also getting stronger every week (even in a caloric deficit). No better combo for a cutter IMO.

To bad like this pro, tren makes me sick no matter what ester

Try with masterone... it kills most tren sides. What type of sick feeling do you get?

Masteron I feel would destroy my hair.

Tren makes me wanna puke from morning to evening.
even after first shot. No matter the ester or source.

But anavar I have alot of.

I'll also debating on anavar instead of dbol. 100mg anavar vs 5000-60mg dbol
I'm about lean gains and strength vs watery gains.
But the anavar equals tren thing caught m attention

Yes masteron with trembolone is hard on hair. Maybe you don't react well with trembolone.

Do you want Lean gains? The answer is simple : Anavar.
Aromatization from dbol will make it easier to gain fat but with Anavar = strong veinny and lean gut ... (if diet is on point). I love the stuff. Dianabol use only for kickstart of a bulking cycle.

Last edited:
Masteron I feel would destroy my hair.

Tren makes me wanna puke from morning to evening.
even after first shot. No matter the ester or source.

But anavar I have alot of.

I'll also debating on anavar instead of dbol. 100mg anavar vs 5000-60mg dbol
I'm about lean gains and strength vs watery gains.
But the anavar equals tren thing caught m attention

Why dont you try a small dose of Tren SubQ ED like 20mg or so and take 100mg Var on training days only. The sides from the Tren will be minimal and you will still get great results.

-Baseline

Why dont you try a small dose of Tren SubQ ED like 20mg or so and take 100mg Var on training days only. The sides from the Tren will be minimal and you will still get great results.

-Baseline

Tried sub q. Hello 2 month lump from just half a ml.

Yes masteron with trembolone is hard on hair. Maybe you don't react well with trembolone.

Do you want Lean gains? The answer is simple : Anavar.
Aromatization from dbol will make it easier to gain fat but with Anavar = strong veinny and lean gut ... (if diet is on point). I love the stuff. Dianabol use only for kickstart of a bulking cycle.

But could use var as a bulk to. Lean bulk of course.

But is muscle gained Same amount as dbol?
Most will say dbol. But do they really know, considering water gain?

High dose anavar ...

1) It's not going to be anavar. It'll be a mixture of winstrol/dbol/anavar or something similar.
2) Will destroy your lipid profile
3) Is stressful on your cardiovascular system
4) Is just as harsh on your liver as tren

This is pretty much just picking your poison. One may or may not be worse than the other. In this case, I agree that if anavar is used appropriately, it is better than trenbolone (although we would have to factor variables to compare things like how many mg and how many weeks each compound is being used).

A better substitute: Growth hormone , diet , cardio

---

Also there is no comparison. True dianabol would leave true anavar in the dust when it comes to packing on muscle mass.

High dose anavar ...

1) It's not going to be anavar. It'll be a mixture of winstrol/dbol/anavar or something similar.
2) Will destroy your lipid profile
3) Is stressful on your cardiovascular system
4) Is just as harsh on your liver as tren

This is pretty much just picking your poison. One may or may not be worse than the other. In this case, I agree that if anavar is used appropriately, it is better than trenbolone (although we would have to factor variables to compare things like how many mg and how many weeks each compound is being used).

A better substitute: Growth hormone , diet , cardio

---

Also there is no comparison. True dianabol would leave true anavar in the dust when it comes to packing on muscle mass.

Thanks man!

As far as the mix. I'm lucky that my var was tested to be 98%
pure.

As far as muscle gains. Can u explain a bit more.
most guys use dbol or var for certain reasons, so
do they really know how much lbm is had from either.

Lets say a var or dbol alone cycle. Real lbm gains from either?
Of course id always use test but yeah.

Same person, two different scenarios...

1) 50mg anavar 8weeks
2) 50mg dianabol 8 weeks

Scenario #2 will develop at least 2x more muscle mass (I'm not talking about water, I'm talking about pure muscle)

Dianabol is extremely powerful, especially on a mg/mg basis

Yeah, they are similar in terms of cosmetic effects and strength gains, but personally, I get significantly better strength gains from high-dose Var than from tren. I know this is not the case for everyone, but it certainly is for me...and quite a few others I have spoken with over the years.

Truth be told, high-dose Var makes me look better as well. The problem with high dose var (50-100 mg/day) is that most people who think they are running high-dose Var are not really running high-dose Var.

Like Trinity said, way too much illegitimate shit out there. Var is expensive to make...and most of what's out there is shit. When you get your hands on pure and properly dosed Var, even 50 mg/day provides great results.

Yeah, they are similar in terms of cosmetic effects and strength gains, but personally, I get significantly better strength gains from high-dose Var than from tren. I know this is not the case for everyone, but it certainly is for me...and quite a few others I have spoken with over the years.

Truth be told, high-dose Var makes me look better as well. The problem with high dose var (50-100 mg/day) is that most people who think they are running high-dose Var are not really running high-dose Var.

Like Trinity said, way too much illegitimate shit out there. Var is expensive to make...and most of what's out there is shit. When you get your hands on pure and properly dosed Var, even 50 mg/day provides great results.

100% agreed with bold. anavar should give better strength gains than tren.

truth be told, nothing compares to tren ace....nothing

var is ok around 40mg, but over that it is harsh on the sytem.

if you are looking for the best possible scenario, try a high dose of ostarine around 40mg..........gave me really good size and zero side effects

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131