over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dose Boldenone / EQ

I use EQ on my squeaky door hinges

that's about it

LMAO! Not a fan are we? I do encourage you to buy some aerosol grease from home depot over EQ, might be cheaper, and last you longer.

Were you able to differentiate the effect of the high dose EQ from the tren? It's always hard to figure out what's doing what when people stack multiple compounds.

Personally, I LOVED the vascularity I got from it. I had veins in places like my shoulders where there had never been anything visible before. I would get comments from people on it all the time.

All the stuff you mentioned I noticed plus a level of crisp hardness that I dont get with tren alone.
I feel like I can take the dose up with the EQ and not feel like death as I would taking the tren higher. The hunger gets to me sometimes but I don't mind eating:D I have some Bold cyp that a sponsor gave me to try, he says it has min pip..we'll see

Last edited:
My sweet spot is 750mg. 900mg or more elevated my BP and hematocrit, low sex drive, headache... 750 EQ for me, more gains? add more test, tren, deca, orals...

I've never ran eq above 600mg a week. The vascularity is amazing! I can't wait to run it at a gram a week now knowing that that's when i can get its full potential.

All the stuff you mentioned I noticed plus a level of crisp hardness that I dont get with tren alone.
I feel like I can take the dose up with the EQ and not feel like death as I would taking the tren higher. The hunger gets to me sometimes but I don't mind eating:D I have some Bold cyp that a sponsor gave me to try, he says it has min pip..we'll see

I hope you'll let us know about the Bold cyp. I've heard that the prop or ace have terrible PIP, but I've always wondered about cyp or enanthate.

its not bad

I hope you'll let us know about the Bold cyp. I've heard that the prop or ace have terrible PIP, but I've always wondered about cyp or enanthate.

Bold Cyp isnt so bad, but then i always mix it with some test in the pin , like 1.5 mls of each

All I ever hear people say about EQ is stay away man because of the hemo levels. I just dont think its true to be honest.

i love eq, and I'm running 800 a week right now along with 800mg of test. great results however I'm almost done. rinse, and repeat!

All I ever hear people say about EQ is stay away man because of the hemo levels. I just dont think its true to be honest.

I got mine tested a few times on a 900mg 20 week run and my blood counts were all within normal -- at the high end, but still normal.

I did get blood clots from EQ in the past from high hemo so yes it's true. Not everyone gets high hemo, but most do. Donating blood is a must on EQ.

last time I used eq I ran 1800mg wk...

with 1800mg tp n 300mgs mixed orals but up to 300mgs anadrol...

I was trying everything to get increased hemo and epo sort of effects...

more then 3 months on...

cant say I had any issues.

was using lots of other stuff to help support all that.

yes vascularity was crazy! lol

I did 750-900mg of eq for 16wks give or take a wk and test e 800mg. I was on a bulk, I got huge was eating a lot ton but didn't notice the eq hunger. Personally I'd never use it again. Half life is too long and I would probably need to do it at 1.2g min now. Not worth the money when I have tren and I don't get many sides from it.

High EQ was like nothing else results, the look it gave...anxiety was ROUGH though

Wish I could run it higher than 600mgs. After a week of that I get really bad headaches but it gives me amazing results when I use around 500 along with tren

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Man, everytime I think I found a new go to steroid cycle some side effect comes up that I don't wanna deal with. In this instance, anxiety. Sooooo, looks like it's back to Primo and Anavar for me :p

Think of putting this in my precontest but scared of hemo. Donated for the first time a few months ago and they sent me a letter basically saying I had hepatitis b some time in the past and could no longer donate. Strange because I was a marine at 18 and I also am a emergency response guy for a refinery. Been vaccinated with boosters several times

110% or expect to regret it!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity