over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HIGH DOSE DECA,LOW DOSE TEST

trenseter

Registered
any body try running low dosed test while running high dose deca? if so what were your dose's and results? thanks bros!

For most guys it works out fine. Only a handful suffer from deca dick even though there is low test thrown in.

Prami for prolactin and Aromasin for estrogen and there's no reason IMO that you should experience sexual side effects unless perhaps you were already prone to them anyway.

I am going to try 300mg test/900mg deca/100mg drol. start in 4 weeks or so, finishing my tren-e and transitioning right over. should be good for mass!!!

I ran my nandro higher than my test for a long time. Off of nandro now. My test doses were not low though. Average around a gram to 1.5 a week. Akways higher on the nandro. Did this to suppress libido. Worked great. Wife was pregnant and couldn't handle the multiple times a day I was wanting. After a while I had hardly any interest at all. Hot chick would walk by and I could care less. I had good results from that time period but can't pin point it to nandro higher than test. Was also running tren around a gram and eq for a good bit of time around the same dose (around a gram). No side effects that I didn't expect. Mostly tren sides. But the libido suppression worked like a charm. I've been off the nandro and tren for about a month and my libido is still low. Though I am starting to pay more attention to the females in the gym. I can tell its starting to wear off. Joints are hurting all the time. I hobble around like an old man. Def gonna get back on soon. Hurts too bad to be off of it.

any body try running low dosed test while running high dose deca? if so what were your dose's and results? thanks bros!

Earlier this year I ran some low dose test [175/wk] and 500wk npp after a month I added some tren and ran them together another month or six weeks it was a highly effective combo and there were no sides to speak of. Low test is usually the answer for avoiding 19nor sides

I actually do better sexually with higher deca lower test compared to vise versa

I can deal with high prolactin but not so much high estrogen

I run test e 125-150mg/week and deca anywhere from 150-200mg/week year round. Never had any deca dick. Tempted to try more deca because I love the thickness it brings but this is a marathons not a race.

ive used just about every popular compound out and nothjing can totally kill my sex drive like deca can. dont get me wrong, i do like it and will run it. But i must run my test at least close to double my deca dose. example: 700 test/ 400deca or 1g test/600 deca

Decca dick.

no. ran 200mg test with 450 npp. no deca dick. i used caber and hcg - two things most people that whine of deca dick never bother to use. you do not need twice the test as you do deca. that myth is unfounded and not safe (recommending to someone that plans to do 600 mg of deca to take 1,200mg of test is just dumb.)

no. ran 200mg test with 450 npp. no deca dick. i used caber and hcg -

Exactly what i'm running right now.450NPP w/200TC....just finished week #2.....running Caber E3D......no pipi issues whatsoever......so far so good

Just curious if higher deca would result in less bloating as well....that would be more beneficial as well and less immediate weight gain would make it easier to add mass stealthily. :D

I have not had any issues with deca-dick (or 19-nor dick) since discovering pramipexole. Even with low/no test, my libido is fine on NPP only or tren only. As others said, high test with 19-nors leads to uncontrollable sides for me.

Prami for prolactin and Aromasin for estrogen and there's no reason IMO that you should experience sexual side effects unless perhaps you were already prone to them anyway.

I am going to try 300mg test/900mg deca/100mg drol. start in 4 weeks or so, finishing my tren-e and transitioning right over. should be good for mass!!!

i was thinking of running somthing close to this maybe 500 mg test/900 deca/50 inj. d-dol ed also start in 4 weeks , and yeah should be good for mass!!!:D

I actually do better sexually with higher deca lower test compared to vise versa

I can deal with high prolactin but not so much high estrogen

Had quite a few cycles with deca @ 600-750mg/week+ just 200-250mg Test E and some Caber/Prami. Basically zero sides, good size gains.

I've run tren with low test and it was great. I'm about to try npp and masteron with no test at all. I need to pick up some prami or caber. You guys getting good results with research prami? Or is it pharm grade?

can i get some opinion's on which you would run
250 test-e and 1200 deca
or 500 test-e and 900 deca ?

I've run tren with low test and it was great. I'm about to try npp and masteron with no test at all. I need to pick up some prami or caber. You guys getting good results with research prami? Or is it pharm grade?

Mast might do the trick but I'd still include a TRT dose of test.

Curious why you would go low on test but then take drol? Never tried drol but doesn't it bloat?

I ran my nandro higher than my test for a long time. Off of nandro now. My test doses were not low though. Average around a gram to 1.5 a week. Akways higher on the nandro. Did this to suppress libido. Worked great. Wife was pregnant and couldn't handle the multiple times a day I was wanting. After a while I had hardly any interest at all. Hot chick would walk by and I could care less. I had good results from that time period but can't pin point it to nandro higher than test. Was also running tren around a gram and eq for a good bit of time around the same dose (around a gram). No side effects that I didn't expect. Mostly tren sides. But the libido suppression worked like a charm. I've been off the nandro and tren for about a month and my libido is still low. Though I am starting to pay more attention to the females in the gym. I can tell its starting to wear off. Joints are hurting all the time. I hobble around like an old man. Def gonna get back on soon. Hurts too bad to be off of it.

You were on 1.5 test plus higher deca(how much?) and a gram of tren and EQ and didn't have any sides? My cholesterol is shit from being on var and test.
I am hoping NPP and Prop and EQ won't be as hard on cholesterol, of so u will stick to Them and stay away from the orals. I was running EQ recently, front loaded 900 and after like two weeks and to got a nose bleed and headaches constantly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131