over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HIGH DOSE GH RUINING YOUR PHYSIQUE

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been running gh for 1 n a hlaf years just for the last 8 months I have been over 14iu some months I blasted 20iu daily but I dont look as aesthic as when I come off gh or run 5iu ?

Anyone else feel the same way

Don't most competitors come off GH prior to a show?
You look best shortly after coming off of it, which is why they do that I think.
I assume that high doses are used to build and lean out the physique, but come show time, you are off of it in order to look your best.

I've kind of been wondering the same thing since I started gh. Really its just the belly/bloat that I seem to have a lot more of that throws it off. When I wake up in the morning and am not all full and a little drier I think I look better than before.

I have been running gh for 1 n a hlaf years just for the last 8 months I have been over 14iu some months I blasted 20iu daily but I dont look as aesthic as when I come off gh or run 5iu ?

Please give details of ur disappointment in ur physique on higher doses! Thanks

I've kind of been wondering the same thing since I started gh. Really its just the belly/bloat that I seem to have a lot more of that throws it off. When I wake up in the morning and am not all full and a little drier I think I look better than before.

are you saying during the day you feel like the belly bloat is more noticeable but when you wake up you look fuller and drier then before?

Please give details of ur disappointment in ur physique on higher doses! Thanks

I notice I hold more weight on gh but I look more blocky as my waist is thickened my waist size is still 29 however it looks bigger even though Im staying lean and its not really bloat either?

This causes my other body parts to look smaller then they are so even though I am weighing more I am actually looking smaller, as odd as it sounds

Its seems to be an overlooked effect by most guys, but for those who have been around, many of us have seen this phenomenon for awhile. Explainable or not...it is what it is...Bigger, leaner, and eventually slightly blockier.

Its seems to be an overlooked effect by most guys, but for those who have been around, many of us have seen this phenomenon for awhile. Explainable or not...it is what it is...Bigger, leaner, and eventually slightly blockier.

what dose of gh do you notice this at?

can you give more detail you have too be on generic i assume ?

can you give more detail you have too be on generic i assume ?

yes mostly hyges and jins , some seros and humas thrown in

either way there still GH yes not pure but Im not talking about water retention I have none I am talking about actual size of my abdominal region

Im lowering gh either way ...

Last edited:
I am probably going to get flamed, but I don't like the GH-gut look. Look at old pics of Arnold and Sergio when they were posing. They were not as big as today's monsters, but they had small waists, and could suck their guts in for the vacuum effect.

I am probably going to get flamed, but I don't like the GH-gut look. Look at old pics of Arnold and Sergio when they were posing. They were not as big as today's monsters, but they had small waists, and could suck their guts in for the vacuum effect.

Look at the middle eastern bodybuilders... FUCKIN AMAZING

I rather look 250 at 220 then look 220 at 250 because with this route it seems like thats the case .. NO THANK YOU

Well gh at that kind of dose makes me think you're running generics and not pharmgrade. Running 20iu will surely bring on more water retention than being on 5iu or coming off them. Best way to judge your aesthetics is to come off them for a couple weeks and see what you look like once the water is dropped. I get the feeling that you'll look much more aesthetic than you did on 5iu once you drop it and lose the water you're holding.

run pharm grade gh and problem solved,generic's is all crap and make u look terrible. real gh makes u look amazing. who knows what ur shooting when ur shooting generics. mostly just fillers and sum peptides to be honest.

ull get better results/look way better and feel way better on 2iu of any pharm grade brand then u would on 10iu of any generics.

Last edited:
run pharm grade gh and problem solved,generic's is all crap and make u look terrible. real gh makes u look amazing. who knows what ur shooting when ur shooting generics. mostly just fillers and sum peptides to be honest.

ull get better results/look way better and feel way better on 2iu of any pharm grade brand then u would on 10iu of any generics.

I understand what you mean but Ive never ran 14iu of pharm to compare.. but I think its more regards to the high dose rather then being generics I am holding zero to no water

I dropped my dose to 8iu yesterday and am already looking better and am up 1lb

so as you can see if I was holding water dropping my gh dose by half I would of lost water weight but I put on weight

I am glad I cannot tell this from my own experience, because I have never used high hgh dosages for a long period of time to tell this and have not destroyed my physiqe but when I watch mr O videos before 2000 and then 10years later, early Ronnie vs late Ronie, early Jay vs late Jay,early Palumbo vs late Palumbo, early Branch vs late Branch, early Kovacs vs late Kovacs and so on-all the guys whose had playdd sizd game I would most definately say - yes. I mean bodybuilder used and abused aas for years ate and overate for years, did squats and deadlifts for years the only difference is hgh and slin and this cannot happen without overeat. I dont think hgh alone could cause it,o overeating alone (example Lee Priest offseason). You have to combine those 3 things to get massive gut. This years AC was the most guted contest ever, I dont know what these guys are doing exactly to get that gut growth but I hope i will never do the same things in my life.

couldnt agree more generics make me look like shit on 5 ius a day couldnt imagine someone taking 20 ius of that trash pharm grade all the way when it comes to gh

I understand what you mean but Ive never ran 14iu of pharm to compare.. but I think its more regards to the high dose rather then being generics I am holding zero to no water

I dropped my dose to 8iu yesterday and am already looking better and am up 1lb

so as you can see if I was holding water dropping my gh dose by half I would of lost water weight but I put on weight

sma.... i have been running gh for about a year now. i have been running 10iu for about the past 9 months or so. like you,i have tinkered with 15 or so iu for a few weeks. i know exactly what your talking about. recently,i unfortunantly ran out of gh for approx 10 days. i was freaking out! what i found is that even though my diet was shit........i looked like a million bucks! i was lean waisted,abs showing and no water being held. lol! my wife wouldnt leave me alone:D. i think i may in the future try to dial it back to 5iu and see if i can keep that leaner look. your not alone bro :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws