over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High dose gh with aas or add slim?

bigdog123

Banned
Been cursing for almost a yeAr.

5'8, 230

Gonna do the following soon:

Ten weeks of 2g test e, 500mg mast, 500mg deca

On top I will run 15iu gh a day, don't want my blood glucose to fly up so adding in a decent gda. Also my diet isn't overly high on carbs, will go up to something like 400 protein, 400 carbs and about 180 fat.

Most carbs around training.

I've used slin before many times up to 40iu a day of lantus and also 20iu fast acting slin pre training so I know what I am doing but was wondering the wider opinions on whether slin was a necessity of I'm chasing size. Tbh in past I've never thought it made a huge difference to me, it was mostly the increase in aas dose I kept making gains. Realise the top guys today abuse gh and slin to hit the weights they do but I have half an eye on my health hence taking long long periods on hrt.

So high gh with aas only or add in slin?

You are maintaining 230 pounds at 5'8" on what as a cruise??

If you're jumping from 200-400mg per week cruise to 3000 mg what are your expectations??

3 grams a week with 15 IU HGH is what I might expect some bigger guys at nationals or a pro to be using.

As for adding insulin , if you are only doing it to control blood glucose from the HGH then I'd say using Metformin would be the better option

You are maintaining 230 pounds at 5'8" on what as a cruise??

If you're jumping from 200-400mg per week cruise to 3000 mg what are your expectations??

3 grams a week with 15 IU HGH is what I might expect some bigger guys at nationals or a pro to be using.

As for adding insulin , if you are only doing it to control blood glucose from the HGH then I'd say using Metformin would be the better option

Cruise has been 175mg test e a week.

Expecting to jump up to 255 or so.

After not seeing slin being massively helpful before I am thinking about doing gh only and a gda too with it. Slin is an option if it was a game changer and for some it may be but for me it hasn't been

I would use slin with gh. Especially that high dose of gh.
Atleast do slin with your gh shots. Skip the lantus maybe...

Have you ever done a similar cycle before?

With that much HGH you're gonna need insulin brotha.. What u can do is just inject a couple units of the slin whenever u inject your hgh. This will help u put on some mass..

I would use slin with gh. Especially that high dose of gh.
Atleast do slin with your gh shots. Skip the lantus maybe...

Have you ever done a similar cycle before?

Used 8iu generic gh before with about 15iu slin a day. Stayed lean, gained some mass but nothing crazy. Having said that my aas dose was 1g total then. When I upped it to 2g all hell broke loose.

Also used higher slin up to about 30iu a day but was just with aas and no gh and aside from more fullness it didn't do much else.

So I guess 15iu generic gh with slin will be a new road for me. Along with 3g total aas I'm expecting to pile on lbm. Not overly keen on piling increase high carbs so will most likely use carbs Round training mostly. Is it advisable to do say 20iu gh, 20iu slin pre training together? . Obv I will take in sufficient carbs around this time. Train five days a week.

So you're thinking hgh is gonna make you gain more muscle then slin?

No!

I have used slin alone with aas also. But there is something diffrent with using it while on gh.
I always use slin now, when im on gh. Only thing that changes is the doses.

If you are planning on using that high dose of gh. I would split it to 2 shots per day, half the dose in the morning, and next shot before workout.
Use fast acting slin with both shots. Keeping it simple. Dose of slin will depend on how carbs you consume.
I always try to keep my dose high enough to not go hypo, but keep blood glucose on the low end. This I feel gives the best resultas. And no fat gain.

Do not base your carb dosage on how much slin you inject. Do the opposite.
Like today, I consumed a breakfest of 70g carbs,60g protein, 20g fat. I shot 3iu gh, and 8iu fast acting slin.
Puts me right where I want to be until next meal.
Had I been using more gh, I would needed more slin for the same meal. Usually like 10iu.

Also, if you are going to consume 400g carbs per day, you will want to spread it out and not only be eating during workout window. We acctually store energy to consume it later, thats how the body works.
You will need alot of insulin to manage like 200g carbs, makes no sens to me...
Fuel your body all day instead. And use the insulin to make the most of the gh.

Im acctualy planning to do a cycle of high test only and hgh+slin in january. Plan is to do a 20 week cycle and upping the dose by 500mg every 5weeks until I hit 2g total.
It will all depend on how I feel and result during previous week.
Thata why I ask about previouse experiance 😎👍

I was my heaviest ever on only 1g test and 5iu rips, long time ago now...
Exited as hell to try it out, been a, while since I did high test.

Anyway, good luck with it !

I have used slin alone with aas also. But there is something diffrent with using it while on gh.
I always use slin now, when im on gh. Only thing that changes is the doses.

If you are planning on using that high dose of gh. I would split it to 2 shots per day, half the dose in the morning, and next shot before workout.
Use fast acting slin with both shots. Keeping it simple. Dose of slin will depend on how carbs you consume.
I always try to keep my dose high enough to not go hypo, but keep blood glucose on the low end. This I feel gives the best resultas. And no fat gain.

Do not base your carb dosage on how much slin you inject. Do the opposite.
Like today, I consumed a breakfest of 70g carbs,60g protein, 20g fat. I shot 3iu gh, and 8iu fast acting slin.
Puts me right where I want to be until next meal.
Had I been using more gh, I would needed more slin for the same meal. Usually like 10iu.

Also, if you are going to consume 400g carbs per day, you will want to spread it out and not only be eating during workout window. We acctually store energy to consume it later, thats how the body works.
You will need alot of insulin to manage like 200g carbs, makes no sens to me...
Fuel your body all day instead. And use the insulin to make the most of the gh.

Im acctualy planning to do a cycle of high test only and hgh+slin in january. Plan is to do a 20 week cycle and upping the dose by 500mg every 5weeks until I hit 2g total.
It will all depend on how I feel and result during previous week.
Thata why I ask about previouse experiance 😎👍

I was my heaviest ever on only 1g test and 5iu rips, long time ago now...
Exited as hell to try it out, been a, while since I did high test.

Anyway, good luck with it !

Thanks. I've used up to 3g test before but only for short periods like 6 weeks. I too like to keep it simple so will be doing test mostly and a little mast. I seem to be able to handle high test well. Blood pressure, water gain, lipids never seem to shoot up and I feel ok. So for me 2g test and 500mg mast for 10 weeks or more from the start would work well.

I wouldn't dare run high tren or orals though, I feel the sides are worse. On test and mast I'm chilled. So I can run gh and slin with this as you say. I'd maybe run 6-8 gh with 10 slin twice a day. Generic gh though. Do you notice any fat gain with your protocol?

My meals tend to be around 70 protein, 80 carbs and 30 fats. Less bloat and higher fats I prefer over copious carb intake.

You got a solid cycle for mass ahead of you 💪👊

I came off a longer period if dieting keto style. And swithed to high protein/carb and low fat. 40/40/20 ratio.
Usually ends up with 300g pro, 300g carbs, 100g fat. It can vary a little from day to day depending on what I eat, but try to keep calories correct.
And only cruising on 200mg test E, and hgh 3iu, 5 days a week. I usually do my hgh in the morning, always with insulin.
I also increased calories from 2700 to 3400 a day.
Usually eat 60-70g carbs with each meal.
I avoid sugars, exept from ketchup. I have it on 2 meals per day. Never drink any shakes with carbs, maybe some milk from time to time.

So far, I see minimal fat gain, only som bloat/water from the hgh. I get this every time i run it. Also generic, meditrope.

Ive been at this now for 1 and a half months and going to continue maintaining to januari before i hit it hard.

Training I kept the same as while I was dieting.
One musclegroup per day, 5 days a week. And on weekends, i do one day of light weight training chest/back, and the other day legs.
Cardio 30-40mins, 7 days a week.
Cheatday/meals on saturdays 😎

Its been working for me atleast. As long as i keep track of the calories.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity